Signature Electric

Signature Electric

Reviews for Signature Electric

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Solar invertor replacment

I went to Signature electric to have my invertor for my solar system replaced because it was faulty. This should not of taken more than 1.5 hours to replace which when I booked it the guy agreed with me and this electrician took 3.5 hours and charged me for 3.75 hours. I had the whole thing on my security camera. It took him almost 2 hours to get the old invertor off the wall. He spent almost 2 hours worth in his van and he claimed he had to read the manual because it was a new invertor(it was only a 10 page manual). I watched him the whole time he was going back and forth to keep warm. The wiring was the same as the old invertor, it was just smaller so he had to install another simple bracket. When they billed me I told them what happened and I guess they took the electricians side because they still charged me the full amount.

This company claims to do solar so they should of sent someone who knew how to install this invertor. I should not have to pay for them to sit in a van to read a manual when the job is outside.

J H.
J H.

Changing existing switches

I needed 2 switches replaced in my condo. I was quoted a call out charge of $140 for the first hour and $120 thereafter. The work was completed in 55 minutes but I was charged $60 extra for the electrician's "walk back to the truck" plus and extra $15 for parking plus tax. Both these charges were unexpected and in particular I believe the walk back charge of $60 was very unreasonable.

More about Signature Electric

Founded in 1985 on the principles of integrity and quality, Signature Electric has a well established reputation in the Greater Toronto area (G. T. A. ). A full-service electrical contracting company, with a large electrical service and maintenance division, we are ready to respond to your electrical contractor needs. From ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?