A. Breton Relocations

Deborah in Toronto
Deborah in Toronto
0 reviews Victoria, BC

Very Professional!!

I made a move from Mississauga, Ontario to Victoria in July 2020 during this crazy time of the Pandemic. I have never had such professional treatment with other Mover's. I have moved a lot!! Everything arrived in perfect shape and the timing was fantastic. I did not have to wait weeks to get my things.
Dana in the office is lovely and very helpful.
When I move back home I will definitely use Breton Movers again.
I highly recommend this company.

Ian in Halifax
Ian in Halifax
1 review Halifax, NS

Amazing Job!

From the first contact with Dana in the office thru the entire move, this company was simply amazing to deal with. Our move was from Calgary to Halifax in the middle of a pandemic and the logistics were challenging to say the least. We had Adam move both our vehicle and our belongings so we were concerned cost wise but the estimate was almost bang on with no surprises! Adam and Mike were on time and took care of every detail at both ends of the move. These guys are true professionals who care about what they do and how they do it. Can’t say enough good about this group...they helped us out at a very difficult time and took all the worry out of a cross country move!

It was a pleasure to meet you both.
Good luck in Nova Scotia

Robinson Family in Victoria
Robinson Family in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Excellent in every regard

We moved several items and more than we initially anticipated, from Victoria to 3 different locations in the Toronto area. Everyone involved in the move was excellent. Clearly well organized. Polite. Professional. It was a very difficult time for the family and we appreciate working with this company. Thank you Adam and Dana

We thank you for the kind words. Wishing you and your Family all the best!

N Thompson
N Thompson
3 reviews North Saanich, BC

Great Company

I am seldom a review writer but my stellar experience with A. Breton can not go unrecognized. After my mother passed away I had to empty her house and get the chosen, "most sentimental" items home from Victoria to Toronto. Dana was so helpful, kind, patient and accommodating that I feel privileged to have met her and I will be forever grateful. I had a very small window of opportunity to arrange everything, and at considerable inconvenience to herself, Dana "made it happen." All of my items were securely and safely packed, and because I was anxious that my Mom's sewing machine cabinet might get damaged in transit, it was padded and then wrapped in a specially formed box; not because it was necessary, but as a kindness for my complete piece of mind. Adam and Mike arrived in Toronto on schedule and their professionalism was second to none. From Adam's impressive rig to the careful way everything was unloaded and handled, I have no doubt that from the time I last saw my "precious cargo" in Victoria until the time it arrived, it was treated exactly the same way I would have treated it myself. It is not usual, anymore, to get this high level of customer service. It was without a doubt, a cut above. From start to finish, it was a happy, even heart-warming experience; which was wholly unexpected considering the bittersweet nature of the items being relocated.
Dana and Adam, many many thanks for everything, including your very competitive pricing. I am genuinely grateful for it all.

We appreciate your kind words, it was our pleasure to help you with the move.
Adam and Dana

Herman in North Saanich
Herman in North Saanich
0 reviews North Saanich, BC

Move (Relocation)

I know its a bit late for this.....but just wanted to let everyone know that our move from Sooke,BC to Scarborough, ON last October,2018 was accomplished on time with absolutely no damage to any of our possessions and all with great customer and friendly service.

We would highly recommend A. Breton to do your relocation.

Cheers; Herman and Olive.

Thank you very much for the review and recommendation.

Penske in Delta
Penske in Delta
0 reviews Delta, BC

Cross country move

Adam and Mike were very professional and helpful. They had a great system for keeping track of everything and worked diligently to handle every item with care. They were especially helpful and patient with my situation (coming from across the border with another truck) and even sent us off with additional blankets and wratchet straps. I would highly recommend their services for a cross country move. I can’t imagine anyone better for the job. Thank you!

Thank you , wishing you all the best in Washington.

Rosemary
Rosemary
1 review North Saanich, BC

Pleased beyond words

I recently moved from Sault Ste. Marie, On to Calgary, Alberta. Before I contacted A. Breton, I had checked with other movers. One mover could not even guarantee a truck for the day I wanted it. Adam and his work partner, Mike, arrived on time the day I needed them. They were both nicely dressed and complete gentlemen. They rolled out the red carpet in my apartment and proceeded to, carefully, wrap my furniture, tagging each piece to match their inventory list. All my furniture and boxed belongings arrived safely and intact in Calgary. They were also gracious enough to transport a large buffet(by dolly) down the street to another
location for me. Throughout the entire moving experience I was in contact with Dana, Adam's wife, by email, who answered my questions
and confirmed all the details. I would highly recommend A. Breton
Relocations especially if moving across the country. Not only are they
more reasonably priced than other movers, they take pride in what they
do and treat your belongings as if they were their own. Well done Adam and Mike!

It was a pleasure to meet you and help with your move. Wishing you all the best!

j in Cornwall
j in Cornwall
1 review West Nipissing, ON

Great Move from BC to ONTARIO

A great move from Chase, BC to Sturgeon Falls, ON. Adam arrived on time, everything was carefully wrapped and loaded. Delivered to our new home on time, absolutely in perfect shape, nothing was damaged a very successful move. His wife Dana was really great to speak with over the phone. We would refer them to anyone looking for someone who cares about your belongings. Thank you very much !! M & J

We were happy to help!

3 bedroom house move - Windsor to Victoria

A.Breton Relocations made our move across the country look easy. Dana was charming and quick to respond. Her quote was accurate. She had all the answers and was always available on short notice.
Adam and his road team were incredibly professional, friendly, almost inspirational, and absolutely tireless. I have never seen anyone work so hard for so long and stay so upbeat.
Our move wasn't just house to house, some was going to storage where it would stay long or short-term, so the load had to be marked 3-ways accordingly and packed so that it could be easily offloaded at 2 sites. Not one indication of exasperation with us was ever suspected. This move included everything in the garage and a tool shed too. Bikes, ladders, lawn mower, snow thrower, you name it. It all went. Our articles were all individually wrapped and packed including mattresses and sofa beds and the machines listed above. Everything arrived in the condition it left in. Not a single broken item.
If we ever had to do this again, these would be the people we called.
You will not be disappointed

We appreciate the kind words and look forward to helping with your local move once the Reno's are completed.

Adam Breton

Barry in South Surrey
Barry in South Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Top notch move from Markham to South Surrey

I selected Adam and his team due to the reviews on HomeStars and I have to say 10/10 is exactly what you get. By the time move day was approaching, we had packed far more boxes for the move than we had originally estimated for Adam's planning. Upon arrival, Adam quickly saw he could not carry all of the extra boxes in his truck and immediately got on his phone to find a solution. Thankfully, Adam was able to arrange for a friend to truck the rest of our things in the friend's truck. Other movers would have just said tough luck but Adam rearranged his schedule to come back the next day with the second trailer and loaded it with the extra items. What could have been a major issue for us was solved completely by Adam without hesitation. Adam was even able to schedule both trucks to deliver on the same day which made it very convenient for us.

Adam and his crew were friendly, respectful and highly skilled in how they wrapped and packaged everything. Upon arrival, everything was carefully put in place. We had a large load and not a single item suffered any damage at all.

I highly recommend Adam and crew to anyone needing professional moving. They are the best in the business. Thanks Adam!

Barry it was a pleasure dealing with you and your family, thank you for the kind words.

More about A. Breton Relocations

A. Breton Relocations is a family owned and operated custom moving company servicing clients from British Columbia all the way to Ontario. Our offices are strategically located in Southern Ontario AND on Vancouver Island.
We can say with confidence your satisfaction, repeat business and referrals are our primary goal. We built our company and reputation with a simple yet important philosophy, Honesty ,Care and Respect for clients.
Not only am I the owner, I will also be at your residence in person with my exceptional hand picked crew to load up your belongings, drive them to your new destination and place every item into the exact location you desire.
To assure quality I will be with you through the entire move.

Our services include: Packing of Boxes, Dismantling of basic Furniture, Reassembling of Furniture, Moving of Household items Short/Long Distance, Special Handling for Art Work, Custom Transport for Motorcycles.

All of our reviews on Homestars.com and The BetterBusinessBureau.com are from 100% real clients, we can also supply a reference list to validate our testimonials.

What you will receive from Us:
Integrity, Honest and Accurate Quote, Highly Skilled and Friendly Crew, Fabulous New Equipment and above all a Stress Free Moving Experience.

Please call or email Dana Breton now for a free quote.

Sincerely