A. BRETON RELOCATIONS

Barry in South Surrey
Barry in South Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Top notch move from Markham to South Surrey

I selected Adam and his team due to the reviews on HomeStars and I have to say 10/10 is exactly what you get. By the time move day was approaching, we had packed far more boxes for the move than we had originally estimated for Adam's planning. Upon arrival, Adam quickly saw he could not carry all of the extra boxes in his truck and immediately got on his phone to find a solution. Thankfully, Adam was able to arrange for a friend to truck the rest of our things in the friend's truck. Other movers would have just said tough luck but Adam rearranged his schedule to come back the next day with the second trailer and loaded it with the extra items. What could have been a major issue for us was solved completely by Adam without hesitation. Adam was even able to schedule both trucks to deliver on the same day which made it very convenient for us.

Adam and his crew were friendly, respectful and highly skilled in how they wrapped and packaged everything. Upon arrival, everything was carefully put in place. We had a large load and not a single item suffered any damage at all.

I highly recommend Adam and crew to anyone needing professional moving. They are the best in the business. Thanks Adam!

Barry it was a pleasure dealing with you and your family, thank you for the kind words.
Adam

Ahmed in North Saanich
Ahmed in North Saanich
1 review North Saanich, BC

Move from Calgary to London, Ontario

Amazing experience. I hired A. Breton to move my stuff from Calgary to London and I was not disappointed. I was given a great quote and they made my life very simple from start to finish. It was tough to find the right company to move my furniture at first but after lots of research, I can say confidently that A. Breton is the way to go for long distance moves. Highly recommend.

Thank you Ahmed, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

joespro in North Saanich
joespro in North Saanich
1 review North Saanich, BC

Move from Vancouver to Toronto

WOW! Theses guys are Great. From the moment I spoke with Dana on the phone about our upcoming move, I knew I was talking with the right mover. She knows what she's talking about and is very professional in going about her business.

Adam, her husband, and one of the nicest guy's you'll ever meet, did a fantastic job getting our stuff ready for the move in Surrey, BC then getting it all, in the same condition it was loaded in, to our new home in Jordan, Ontario. Adam and his crew are the best we've seen in the business and we've moved a number of times over the years.

We highly recommend Dana, Adam and their crew for your move. If we ever move again, we'll definitely be using Adam and company.

Thanks Dana & Adam!

J. & C. Sproviero
Jordan, Ontario

We thank you for the opportunity, wishing you all the best in Ontario.

Adam and Dana

Cross country moving

The team at this moving company were top notch. Adam and Dana were there if I needed any question answered. They were on time and handled my stuff like it was their own. I can't say enough about them. I will use them whenever/wherever I move. They were so easy to work with at a high stress time.

We are here to help when you need us.
Thank you for taking the time to post your experience.

julia from Toronto
julia from Toronto
1 review Squamish, BC

Best Mover In the World!

I hired Adam Breton to move my entire house full of belongings across the country from ON to BC.
I have used several movers in the past as this move to BC was my second one. No other moving company can even compare to the professionalism of A. Breton. It is an owner operated moving company and that makes all the difference in the world. All my stuff was in perfect condition and was only one day late due to weather conditions, but that did not i convenience me whatsoever. The best part was the piece of mind l had after meeting with Adam and observing the process, l had never seen a moving company take so much care and be so organized. I would and do recommended A. Breton to everyone who asks for a moving reference. And, now they will be moving my parents across the country as well!

Thank you for the kind words!
We look forward to taking care of your parents move as well.

Rajendra in Ottawa
Rajendra in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Move from Victoria BC to Ottawa ON

Today I received my belongings at Ontario, Nepean from Victoria BC picked on 30th July. All items were well packed, intact and well arranged and delivered.

Pick up/ Delivery Timing was perfect ..Professional and Very fast...exactly in time to pick and deliver.

Packing and tagging was also professional

Cost was very reasonable. No issues with weighting...Folding unfolding was great..Room to room in exact cost as promised

Great People, please do not waste time to explore further..I did 2 week exploration, Youtube, Marketplace, BBB Review, Everywhere No#1

Thanks Dana, Adam & Love u Cas

Thanks Raj, all the best to you and your family in Ottawa.

Nothing but the best! in North Saanich
Nothing but the best! in North Saanich
2 reviews Rockwood, ON

Relocation - moved from Cobble Hill, B.C. to Rockwood, Ontario

Highly recommend Adam, Dana, Ted, Mitchell and Anthony - professional in all respects. Fair pricing for A1 service. They took great care with all our possessions. Reliable and arrived and delivered on time and on budget. There is no better; we are sure. Call for reference 250-733-2052 Susan and Mike Lavery. Courteous, respectful and fun people to do business with. You won't be sorry.

It was a pleasure to help with your move back to Ontario , all the best to you in Rockwood.
Adam

Our cross country move in
Our cross country move in
1 review Cobble Hill, BC

Our cross country move

We just had an amazing moving experience with A Breton moving, on time , on budget . The most friendly, courteous , respectful group of people you could possibly get. Highly recommend to anyone. Our move was from Burlington Ont to Cobble Hill on Vancouver Island

Thank you for the kind words, enjoy your new home on the island.

Bobby  from Toronto
Bobby from Toronto

Best movers ever!!

We contracted A. Breton moving to transport household items and a car from Vancouver to Toronto . From the initial contact with Dana , to the pick up and delivery every thing was done with great care, prompt communication and excellent service.
Adam and his team are a real pleasure to work with. They are polite courteous and take grate pride in what they do.
The quote was very fair and the final total didn't change from the quoted price . I would highly recommend this company and will always use them for any future move.
Outstanding service!
To Adam and Dana a great big thank yo

We were very happy to help!

Trent in Regina
Trent in Regina
1 review Regina, SK

Best Movers Ever !!

We had the great fortune to choose this company for our long distance move from Nanaimo to Regina.

What we found was probably the best customer experience we have ever received!!

They are far beyond even our high standards.

The team is very professional, and we felt the anxiety of our move melt away as they proceeded.

They are first class, and it shows in their prompt replies to questions, and in the care they give your belongings.

If you are looking for the best movers in the business, look no further than A. Breton Relocations.

We are spoiled forever!!

We can't thank you enough for choosing us , all the best to you both in Regina.

More about A. BRETON RELOCATIONS

A. Breton Relocations is a family owned and operated custom moving company servicing clients from British Columbia all the way to Ontario. Our offices are strategically located in Southern Ontario AND on Vancouver Island.
We can say with confidence your satisfaction, repeat business and referrals are our primary goal. We built our company and reputation with a simple yet important philosophy, Honesty ,Care and Respect for clients.
Not only am I the owner, I will also be at your residence in person with my exceptional hand picked crew to load up your belongings, drive them to your new destination and place every item into the exact location you desire.
To assure quality I will be with you through the entire move.

Our services include: Packing of Boxes, Dismantling of basic Furniture, Reassembling of Furniture, Moving of Household items Short/Long Distance, Special Handling for Art Work, Custom Transport for Motorcycles.

All of our reviews on Homestars.com and The BetterBusinessBureau.com are from 100% real clients, we can also supply a reference list to validate our testimonials.

What you will receive from Us:
Integrity, Honest and Accurate Quote, Highly Skilled and Friendly Crew, Fabulous New Equipment and above all a Stress Free Moving Experience.

Please call or email Dana Breton now for a free quote.

Sincerely