Impressive Climate Control

Reviews for Impressive Climate Control

John in Ottawa in Ottawa
John in Ottawa in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Impressive Climate Control is "Impressive"

Hot, humid day - AC conked out. I did not panic, but sent an email to Impressive Climate Control to come by and take a look.
They were right on time, courteous and went straight to work. They checked out the furnace, as well, since its all connected.
Sadly the AC unit is old and poorly installed (not Impressive's fault) but they did say the unit was going to last a wee bit longer. So they hosed it down (it was filthy from years of neglect - my bad) and reset the breakers.
Now its all working (with caveat that the old unit is poorly installed). When it finally dies, I am definitely getting Impressive Climate Control to replace it - properly this time!)
Thanks Amir, you made it stress free!

Thank you John for your great feedback. Happy to know the problem with your air conditioner is resolved for now. We are happy to have you are our loyal and valued customer, and it would be a great pleasure to assist you again in the near future. Thank you for choosing our company for all your HVAC needs.

Ebrahim in Uxbridge
Ebrahim in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

A/C replacement

I have hired impressive climate control to replace my old and broken A/c and they did a fantastic job. The unit is great at reasonable cost and the installation was professional. Excellent customer service and knowledgeable staff. Thanks you

Thank you for your positive review. We hope you enjoy your new air conditioner specially during this hot and humid summer. Thank you for your business.

Fireplace maintenance

The technician arrived at my home on time. He explained my options clearly, which was great because this provided me with the information I needed to make an informed decision. He was very honest in explaining the work being done and even discussed ways that I could save money. The friendly and professional service was great. I would highly recommend Impressive Climate Control. Great job. Keep up the great work that you do!

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy to know our technicians on going training and support work well for both us and our valued customers. We are always here to help. Thank you for choosing to deal with Impressive for your service needs.

John in Ottawa
John in Ottawa

New furnace

Great job, great price, always responsive. Really cared about us and doing the job properly. Gave us great advice on which furnace to choose and the options for placement and venting.

It is a great pleasure to know your family and we hope you enjoy your new heating system. With your new high efficiency furnace you will see quite a difference on your hydro bills. Thank you for choosing Impressive Climate Control as your heating contractor.

bankole in Brampton
bankole in Brampton

Fireplace pilot flame repair and maintenance of fireplace

The company came in promptly at the scheduled time and did a fantastic job. Amir the technician is quite knowledgeable and went above and beyond original request to apply new paint and ensured that the fireplace was receiving adequate air for proper combustion. Very happy with the outcome.

Hi Bankole
Thank you for sharing your experience with us online. Your testimonial is valuable in displaying the type of service our customers can expect.
We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and look forward to serving you in the future.
Impressive Climate Control

Valencia in Ottawa
Valencia in Ottawa

Air conditionning

I appreciated your services, I was very satisfied. The installation team was very professional. My AC works pretty well. I recommend Impressive Climate Control for anyone who need to install the AC in their house.

Thank you for writing us a review Valencia. We appreciate you noting our staff are professional.
If a friend or family member you recommend decides to install a new furnace and/or air conditioner with us, we will send you a cheque for $100 as a thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to serving you in the future. Once again, thank you.

wlf226 in Nepean
wlf226 in Nepean
7 reviews Ottawa, ON

Air conditioning unit

Excellent customer service and experience from my installer Amir. He knew his product very well and imparted that knowledge to me to make informed decisions. He is actually an engineer from Iran. Above and beyond exceeded my expectations. Consciousness is his strength. Wendy Also, he identified and fixed issues with last installation

Thank you for your positive feedback. As a local company we strive to keep our valued customers happy. Thank you for choosing and trusting our company.

Alan in Ottawa
Alan in Ottawa

Gas Fireplace Repair

I had my gas fireplace inspected and serviced by Impressive Climate Control's gas technician. Since we moved into the new home I wanted to make sure it is safe to be used. Their technician was very courteous, careful and clean while working. He recommended to apply fresh paint and dress up the fireplace with new embers, and boy was I happy at the end. The fireplace now looks great, from a BBQ flame which it originally had.

Julie in Ottawa
Julie in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Inspection/maintenance of gas fireplace after moving in the house

I called Impressive Climate Control to have the gas fireplace inspected as we just moved in this house. Amir fixed all that needed fixing. He took time to explain how to use the fireplace to my teen and I. He also taught him how to clean the glass. He reassured me about the use of gas.
Awesome service

Kendra in Ottawa
Kendra in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Gas fireplace

Amir at Impressive was very helpful and knowledgeable. He had our gas insert installed and the stonework done within 6 weeks. Great job and competitive pricing. Thanks a lot Amir

More about Impressive Climate Control

Impressive Climate Control has brought the best in comfort control to the Ottawa area for over a decade and excels at providing our valued customers with highly efficient, reliable and affordable heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality products. We insist that the products we install in our customer's homes ...