Impressive Climate Control

Kendra in Ottawa
Kendra in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Gas fireplace

We have been very satisfied with this company, from the installation to the service calls. They are very pleasant to deal with and really work to satisfy the customer in all aspects

ignacios in Orleans
ignacios in Orleans
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Repair of gas fireplace.

Technician is knowledgeable and safety was his priority. He red taggged the gas fireplace for our safety. Made worthwhile recommendations to save money. Referred to company to make the proper repairs on the kinked gas line.

Claude in Toronto
Claude in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Pilot light assembly on Regency U37-NG Fireplace

The issue with the above mentioned fireplace was identified quickly and remedied accordingly by your technician. The work was done efficiently and cleanly. The issue at hand was discussed and explained as to the requirement to fix the problem. Very satisfied with the service provided.
Thanks.

Wood to Gas in Nepean
Wood to Gas in Nepean

Wood to Gas Fireplace

We had an old wood burning fireplace that was used maybe 3 times a year, if I was lucky. So we decided to convert our old wood burning fireplace to a lovely new modern gas fireplace. Impressive Climate Control really listened to what I wanted, took the time to make it perfect, even if it meant coming back to our house numerous times. Fall is here and I enjoyed it right away. I love it!!

Thank you so much for your great feedback. It gives us a warm feeling to know we have kept our customer happy. We hope your new fireplace keeps you warm for many years to come.

John in Ottawa in Ottawa
John in Ottawa in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Impressive Climate Control is "Impressive"

Hot, humid day - AC conked out. I did not panic, but sent an email to Impressive Climate Control to come by and take a look.
They were right on time, courteous and went straight to work. They checked out the furnace, as well, since its all connected.
Sadly the AC unit is old and poorly installed (not Impressive's fault) but they did say the unit was going to last a wee bit longer. So they hosed it down (it was filthy from years of neglect - my bad) and reset the breakers.
Now its all working (with caveat that the old unit is poorly installed). When it finally dies, I am definitely getting Impressive Climate Control to replace it - properly this time!)
Thanks Amir, you made it stress free!

Thank you John for your great feedback. Happy to know the problem with your air conditioner is resolved for now. We are happy to have you are our loyal and valued customer, and it would be a great pleasure to assist you again in the near future. Thank you for choosing our company for all your HVAC needs.

Ebrahim in Uxbridge
Ebrahim in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

A/C replacement

I have hired impressive climate control to replace my old and broken A/c and they did a fantastic job. The unit is great at reasonable cost and the installation was professional. Excellent customer service and knowledgeable staff. Thanks you

Thank you for your positive review. We hope you enjoy your new air conditioner specially during this hot and humid summer. Thank you for your business.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Fireplace maintenance

The technician arrived at my home on time. He explained my options clearly, which was great because this provided me with the information I needed to make an informed decision. He was very honest in explaining the work being done and even discussed ways that I could save money. The friendly and professional service was great. I would highly recommend Impressive Climate Control. Great job. Keep up the great work that you do!

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy to know our technicians on going training and support work well for both us and our valued customers. We are always here to help. Thank you for choosing to deal with Impressive for your service needs.

John in Ottawa
John in Ottawa

New furnace

Great job, great price, always responsive. Really cared about us and doing the job properly. Gave us great advice on which furnace to choose and the options for placement and venting.

It is a great pleasure to know your family and we hope you enjoy your new heating system. With your new high efficiency furnace you will see quite a difference on your hydro bills. Thank you for choosing Impressive Climate Control as your heating contractor.

bankole in Brampton
bankole in Brampton

Fireplace pilot flame repair and maintenance of fireplace

The company came in promptly at the scheduled time and did a fantastic job. Amir the technician is quite knowledgeable and went above and beyond original request to apply new paint and ensured that the fireplace was receiving adequate air for proper combustion. Very happy with the outcome.

Hi Bankole
Thank you for sharing your experience with us online. Your testimonial is valuable in displaying the type of service our customers can expect.
We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and look forward to serving you in the future.
Impressive Climate Control

Valencia in Ottawa
Valencia in Ottawa

Air conditionning

I appreciated your services, I was very satisfied. The installation team was very professional. My AC works pretty well. I recommend Impressive Climate Control for anyone who need to install the AC in their house.

Thank you for writing us a review Valencia. We appreciate you noting our staff are professional.
If a friend or family member you recommend decides to install a new furnace and/or air conditioner with us, we will send you a cheque for $100 as a thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to serving you in the future. Once again, thank you.

More about Impressive Climate Control

Impressive Climate Control has brought the best in comfort control to the Ottawa area for over a decade and excels at providing our valued customers with highly efficient, reliable and affordable heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality products. We insist that the products we install in our customer's homes ...
Looking for Fireplaces pros in Ottawa?