Impressive Climate Control

Impressive Climate Control

Reviews for Impressive Climate Control

Private User reviews Kapuskasing, ON

Vanee air exchanger controler

I was looking for vanee controlers for a long time defore finding them on this website and i’m really satisfied with service i had with them over the phone! Thanks again

Thank you for your 5 star review and most importantly thank you for your business.

Fireplace maintenance

The technician was not helpful in helping me to learn for myself how to operate the unit, insisting call the company if the pilot light ever goes out and that I shouldn't try to fix anything myself or even try to re-light the pilot light myself. A few months after the service, the pilot light went out and I was unable to light it with the ignition switch because it was never fixed in the first service call. My dad lit it for me and showed me how to do it with a lighter! Self-serving, cavalier and frankly rude technician destroyed my confidence in maintaining my own appliance in order to secure future service calls in a pandemic of all times.

We understand your frustration and would be happy to discuss this matter. Our office staff would be happy to answer any questions and concerns about your service.

0 reviews Ottawa, ON

New furnace and air conditioner - selection and installation

Impressive was one of 3 companies I invited to discuss replacement of gas furnace and air conditioner, and it was by far the most engaged and informative, taking time to fully explain benefits and costs of options. Impressive's prices were more competitive, and I believe my high efficiency selection is excellent value for money. I was provided a clear timeframe for installation. The 2 technicians arrived properly masked and on time, worked safely and completed the installation as planned. One technician patiently answered all my follow-up questions and showed me how to program the new thermostat. I am delighted with Impressive's excellent and personal service and highly recommend them.

Thank you for choosing our company and we certainly appreciate your awesome review.

Larry Leflar in Ottawa
Larry Leflar in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fireplace repair and servicing

The company quoted me $150 plus parts for service call and replacement of parts with only the cost parts, if they had them on the van. I went on internet and found the total cost of parts was ~$62.00 . I tried the fireplace one week after the repair and fan which was the repair job did not work did. Called the company and talked to the repair man who gave me a song and dance about paying the service call again. This made me suspicious but I made the appoint. After thinking about it a while, I called back and cancelled the appointment and went with another company. The tech from the new company took 10 min. to find out that the new fan heat sensor was mounted ~1/2 inches from the metal floor of the fire place. The tech took the piece of mounting that did not belong there off, reinstalled everything and the fire place worked like a charm. The fire place has been working fine every since. Needles to say this left me with the feeling not only did I get over charged for the first repair, there was some intent of getting another fee from me. Needless to say I have told all my friends with a fire places to avoid Impressive Climate Control like the plague. The total cost to me turned out to be $525 about $350 more it should have. I am considering writing to the best business bureau also.

We understand your frustration and our office staff would be happy to answer any questions you may have about your service.

Fireplaces and Furnace

I just purchased a home built in around 2004 and it had a number of maintenance issues. I had two fireplaces cleaned and repaired (one new fan; one replacement fan), thermostat replaced and my furnace repaired as well. The service was very professional and timely. My many questions were answered and I would have no hesitation in hiring Impressive Climate Control to again maintain or repair fireplaces/furnace.

Thank you greatly for your great feedback and your business and trust is very much appreciated. We are certainly glad to have another happy customer and we hope you use our services in the future.

Ductless air conditioning

Excellent job efficiently installing air conditioning during the heat wave this past summer. The unit is quiet and the quality of workmanship by the installer (Alex) was outstanding. The unit cools the upstairs bedrooms, and the cool air circulates gently down the stairs and throughout the house (we put a quiet fan in the living room to help circulate the cool air from upstairs. Impressive Climate Control did a very good job explaining how the system would work. We felt throughout that they showed great expertise with the installation and we were very happy with the advice we got. I would definitely recommend them.

We thank you for your awesome review and support. What a great review and explaining your customer service experience with our company. We are glad you chose our services and truly appreciate your business.

Gas Fireplace

Excellent service, highly recommend, couldn't be happier with the result! They made the installation easy and straight forward.

Thank you greatly for your kind words and we are certainly glad to have earned your business and trust.

0 reviews Ottawa, ON

easy order, easy payment, easy pick up,

ordered a 20min timer for HRV. payment via etransfer, pick up the next morning. All went smooth and timer is operational.

Thank you for your order and taking your time to leave us a great review.

Gas fireplace tune up

Tune-up of Living Room Gas fireplace for safety reasons, since it had not been used for a while.

Thank you for your 5 star review.

0 reviews Ottawa, ON

living room fireplace and basement heater

I find my gas fireplace in the living room makes it very cozy to read
or pass the time when it is snowy outside.

Thank you for your 5 star rating and review. We hope you keep enjoying your fireplace and choose us again when you need more services to be done.

More about Impressive Climate Control

Impressive Climate Control has brought the best in comfort control to the Ottawa area for over a decade and excels at providing our valued customers with highly efficient, reliable and affordable heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality products. We insist that the products we install in our customer's homes ...
Looking for Fireplaces pros in Ottawa?