Impressive Climate Control

Reviews for Impressive Climate Control

S Kenny
S Kenny

Tankless water heater

Old tank cracked, called impressive team, showed up to inspect in few hours, then did the job in 24h, nice and clean.
following all codes and standards, nice finishing, no corners cut.
Thank you impressive team, great job done and prompt response !

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

repair of gas fireplace

I had the technician from Impressive come to my house to fix my gas fireplace. I found him to be knowledgeable, very professional and efficient. He was very thorough and took the time to explain what the problem was. My fireplace was fixed and I would not hesitate to recommend this company or use it again.

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your business. If you need service on any of your HVAC units anytime we would be very happy to help.

Jan in Nepean
Jan in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fireplace repair and furnace maintenance

I cannot give enough credit to the professionalism shown by everyone that works for Impressive Climate Control. Service technicians to the office staff showed complete interest in our issues and were very timely in resolving the problems. They are honest, trustworthy, friendly and extremely knowledgable in both areas. Use Impressive Climate Control, they are first-class.

It's been a real pleasure assisting you and we are glad you are happy with our customer service. Thank you for your trust and loyalty.

Jennifer of Ottawa in Nepean
Jennifer of Ottawa in Nepean

Awesome and honest

The service received from Impressive Climate and Control was more than impressive. Received honest views of what the issues were with the fireplace and provided several options for future consideration. Friendly and honest visit. Would highly recommend their services

Thank you Jennifer for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your time and it's been a real pleasure serving you.

Lisa in Ottawa
Lisa in Ottawa

Fireplace repair

Quick reply to my on-line query ( pilot light would not stay on). Arrived as scheduled, excellent service, knowledgeable technician who provided me options. Left the area clean. Highly recommend for any fireplace repair.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Impressive Climate Control! We look forward to helping you in the future!

Myrna in Nepean
Myrna in Nepean

Furnace repair

I have dealt with Impressive Climate Control since they installed my gas furnace and later my gas fireplace. They service the furnace each year.

When my furnace broke down during the recent tornado, they ordered the new parts and installed them after the dinner hour (until after 10pm) the same day the parts arrived rather than ask me to wait overnight
(a very cold one indeed).
Top-notched service!
Knowledgeable, professional, reliable, ethical.

Thank you so very much for your 5 star review. It is a great pleasure to know our technicians work hard to keep our standards and reputation high. Thank you for being our loyal customer and we value your business.

Kendra in Ottawa
Kendra in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Gas fireplace

We have been very satisfied with this company, from the installation to the service calls. They are very pleasant to deal with and really work to satisfy the customer in all aspects

It's been a real pleasure dealing with your family. Thank you for the five stars review. We truly appreciate your business.

ignacios in Orleans
ignacios in Orleans

Repair of gas fireplace.

Technician is knowledgeable and safety was his priority. He red taggged the gas fireplace for our safety. Made worthwhile recommendations to save money. Referred to company to make the proper repairs on the kinked gas line.

Our fireplace technicians always put customer's safety first. We are glad to know the technician was able to identify the safety issue and put you on the right path to fix it. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive review.

Claude in Toronto
Claude in Toronto

Pilot light assembly on Regency U37-NG Fireplace

The issue with the above mentioned fireplace was identified quickly and remedied accordingly by your technician. The work was done efficiently and cleanly. The issue at hand was discussed and explained as to the requirement to fix the problem. Very satisfied with the service provided.
Thanks.

Thank you for your great feedback. We are certainly glad to know our technicians look after our customers and explain thoroughly. Thank you for choosing our company for your fireplace service.

Wood to Gas in Nepean
Wood to Gas in Nepean

Wood to Gas Fireplace

We had an old wood burning fireplace that was used maybe 3 times a year, if I was lucky. So we decided to convert our old wood burning fireplace to a lovely new modern gas fireplace. Impressive Climate Control really listened to what I wanted, took the time to make it perfect, even if it meant coming back to our house numerous times. Fall is here and I enjoyed it right away. I love it!!

Thank you so much for your great feedback. It gives us a warm feeling to know we have kept our customer happy. We hope your new fireplace keeps you warm for many years to come.

More about Impressive Climate Control

Impressive Climate Control has brought the best in comfort control to the Ottawa area for over a decade and excels at providing our valued customers with highly efficient, reliable and affordable heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality products. We insist that the products we install in our customer's homes ...
Looking for Fireplaces pros in Ottawa?