Rysco Gas Fitters

Burlington ON L7N3G8
HomeStars  >  Gas Line Installation in Burlington  >  Rysco Gas Fitters

Reviews for Rysco Gas Fitters

5 reviews Burlington, ON

Repair leak to gas stove

Union gas shut down the gas line to our stove due to a spontaneous leak. Ryan and his team came out promptly and thoroughly checked the stove and the rest of the house for leaks before replacing the flex hose connector to the stove.
Great service once again Ryan!

Thank you Christina, it was our pleasure. Glad that we could help you out.

Art in Oakville
Art in Oakville

Connecting Gas Line for tankless waterheater

I am not usually into writing reviews but I have to comment on very positive experience I have had with Rysco Gas Fitters. I was installing a tankless water heater doing most of the work myself and just needed gas professionals to handle the gas hook up. Wrote an email to Ryan describing details of the project. Ryan came back with a few detailed questions and a reasonable quote. We had another phone call where Ryan confirmed venting/location/clearances. We checked everything off. Scheduled the visit. Gas fitters showed up on time and did all the work diligently, fast, using exactly materials I was requesting. No gimmicks, no false promises, no up-selling, no hassle. Like in good old days - we spoke, agreed on terms, then Rysco came and delivered.

Thank you Art, we are happy to help.

Colin in Burlington, ON
Colin in Burlington, ON

Water Heater Repair

After fighting off a number of HVAC companies intent on selling me a $2000 replacement water heater, I finally found Rysco who were happy to repair my existing water heater for $400. I will replace the heater when the time comes, but the time is not yet and probably not for 10 years.
Dale and Graham were polite, professional, safety conscious and good humoured. I'll certainly use Rysco in future and gladly recommend them.

Gas Line Installation for Gas Stove

Ryan and his team were extremely kind and professional. He took the time to talk through requirements on the phone and never once made me feel stupid for asking questions or as though I was wasting his time. They were prompt, respectful of our home and pets, and incredibly responsive!

pereira.steven in Oakville
pereira.steven in Oakville

Gas line for Pool heater

Rysco quoted for the project. Came in cheaper then anyone else.

Came by once to install the line, then a second time to hookup gas line to pool heater .

Everyone and everything professionally done, great friendly service.

Would recommend.

1 review Milton, ON

Fireplace

Great service, responded quickly to find and repair a minor gas leak in our fireplace that several others were unable to find. Wish I had called sooner instead of living without the fireplace for years!

Gord from Burlington
Gord from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

BBQ Gas Line

Ryan showed up promptly and did an amazing job. He was very professional, friendly, and conscientious. I was very pleased with his ethical practice standards (doing detailed calculations to ensure the install met code requirements) and his helpful explanations.

BBQ gas line

I called Ryan on short notice to change the gas fitting on my gas BBQ line. He was able to come that morning. He was friendly, thorough and knowledgeable, even explaining how to work my BBQ.