Appleby Systems

2086 Speers Road Oakville ON L6L 2X8

Reviews for Appleby Systems

bnussbaum in Burlington, ON L7P 3H9, Canada
1 review Burlington, ON

Required fast service on a water heater and received it. Great sales staff, fast response and excellent work. Couldn't be happier. Highly recommended. Very well done and we are very pleased.

We really appreciate you taking the time to review Appleby Systems. We are so glad you are happy with your new water heater. We certainly appreciate your business, thank you!

Rosanne in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

My friends recommended Appleby Systems to me. The office staff was friendly and knowledgable. Ryan the salesman came out and explained some different options and what may work best, and gave an estimate.
The installers, Kyle, Jimmy, Mike and Trevor had a big job ahead of them. They worked hard and stayed late, making sure everything was working and running efficiently. Everything was clean and tidy when they left. Very happy with the results. Great job guys.

From all of us at Appleby Systems, we thank you for your business and are grateful for your partnership. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We pride ourselves on providing the best possible service and we have a great team of installers. Thank you again!

Mike, Trevor and Jimmy did an excellent job replacing my old HVAC system. They sealed gaps and routed lines in an efficient manner that showed attention to detail. I would recommend Appleby Systems to anyone looking for HVAC work in their home.

Thank you so much for taking time to review Appleby Systems and recognizing our efforts in providing good customer service, we have a great team of installers. We sure appreciate your business and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Kyle and Jimmy replaced my old gas fireplace insert yesterday, and did an excellent job despite unforeseen challenges in removing old venting. They showed enormous restraint, patience and determination despite many hours of what must have been very uncomfortable work. They were polite and clear about explaining the issues as well as in explaining the operation of the new unit once it was finally in. Loving the final results! The reason for a "4" vs. "5" rating is only that I felt that some of the issues might have been foreseen in advance with a more thorough pre-order inspection.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Appleby Systems. We did encounter challenges when replacing the liners around two unforeseen bends in the existing chimney pipe. I'm so glad we were able to work through it and you're loving the fireplace. We sure appreciate your business and we look forward to doing business with you again.

Don & Linda in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

We have been dealing with Appleby Systems for years. Yesterday Kyle and Mike installed our new water heater. We are 100% satisfied with their work, knowledge and friendliness. Kyle went the extra mile needed for our install. Great company, great employees.

Thank you so much Don & Linda for the opportunity to do business with you all these years. We hope you enjoy your new water heater. We look forward to offering you many more years of the same quality experiences you have come to expect and we truly appreciate your business.

Oakville homeowner in Oakville

Kyle, Joel and Jimmy did a terrific job `in a challenging workplace. They were cheerful, very hardworking and knowledgeable. They left the work areas very clean. Everyone at Appleby has more than met my expectations and I would heartily recommend them.

Thank you for reviewing us at Appleby Systems. I'm so glad we have met your expectations. Knowledge is power and we recognize the importance of leaving our customers satisfied and updated with the equipment we install. We truly appreciate your business and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Oakville Guy in Oakville

Kyle&Joel did a fantastic job today installing our AC unit. Very courteous, attentive and provided very professional installation! Also, Dan did an excellent job with his great diagnostic work - took his time and did it right the first time... Great Team!

Thank you so much for taking time to review Appleby Systems and recognizing our efforts in providing good customer service. We sure appreciate your business and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Adam and Jimmy did a great job installing our gas insert and explaining it to me. Adam explained the settings on the remote and how to ignite the pilot light and adjust the fan and the flame settings. They were knowledgeable, efficient and professional. We would definitely recommend Appleby systems.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Appleby Systems. Knowledge is power and we like to pass it along and inform our customers. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new fireplace. Happy Canada Day!

Me, myself, and I

After a horrible experience with Reliance I decided to purchase a hot water tank and contacted Appleby Systems. The process from getting a quote to the final installation was simple and quick. Joel and Adam arrived to install the tank. I was impressed by their professionalism and attention to details at clean up time. The install had challenges, due to the space, but the guys problem solved around them to complete the work. My family was very grateful to have hot water again after being let down by Reliance. I would be happy to hire Appleby for future needs. Thanks for a job well done.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for recognizing Appleby's efforts in providing good customer service. We certainly appreciate your business. We look forward to do business with you in the future!

Don Bell in Oakville

Given my past experience with HVAC companies - dealing with Appleby was a pleasant surprise. Ryan provided several options and we decided on a new A/C and Furnace. Kyle and Joel did the install several days later and the A/C is working great. Just in time for the hot humid summer.

Thanks very much guys!

Thank you Don for taking the time to review Appleby Systems, it's great to hear your experience was a pleasant one. We truly do appreciate our customers and we love to hear from you. Enjoy your summer!

More about Appleby Systems

At Appleby Systems, our mission is to establish long term relationships with our clients. We do so by providing quality products, factory-backed warranties and exceptional customer service.