Appleby Systems

Fireplaces
2086 Speers Road Oakville ON L6L2X8
HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Oakville  >  Appleby Systems
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Appleby Systems

Me, myself, and I

After a horrible experience with Reliance I decided to purchase a hot water tank and contacted Appleby Systems. The process from getting a quote to the final installation was simple and quick. Joel and Adam arrived to install the tank. I was impressed by their professionalism and attention to details at clean up time. The install had challenges, due to the space, but the guys problem solved around them to complete the work. My family was very grateful to have hot water again after being let down by Reliance. I would be happy to hire Appleby for future needs. Thanks for a job well done.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for recognizing Appleby's efforts in providing good customer service. We certainly appreciate your business. We look forward to do business with you in the future!

Don Bell in Oakville

Given my past experience with HVAC companies - dealing with Appleby was a pleasant surprise. Ryan provided several options and we decided on a new A/C and Furnace. Kyle and Joel did the install several days later and the A/C is working great. Just in time for the hot humid summer.

Thanks very much guys!

Job Price

Thank you Don for taking the time to review Appleby Systems, it's great to hear your experience was a pleasant one. We truly do appreciate our customers and we love to hear from you. Enjoy your summer!

kkirkpatrick in

Ryan gave a great estimate. He presented himself very well and we felt very comfortable choosing Appleby Systems to perform the install.
Steve and Kyle showed up at the proper time. The work was performed professionally and in a timely manner. There was no mess when they were done. They were very polite and outgoing. I was extremely satisfied wilt our choice we had several other quotes some for less and did not have the same comfortable with them as we did with Appleby Systems. This time they installed a new A/C system when I need a new furnace they will be the people I call. strongly recommend them

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience with Appleby Systems. We do appreciate these ratings. It sounds like you had a positive experience from start to finish. Enjoy your summer and we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Tony in Waterdown
1 review Burlington, ON

From the salesperson Ryan to the installers, Kyle and Jason, this is a very professional organization. Great service on installing the new AC unit, especially doing it during a heavy rainfall. Felt sorry for Jason who had the task of disconnecting the old unit outside and connecting the new one...he was soaked! If you need HVAC work and piece of mind then use Appleby Systems.

Job Price

Hi Tony, from all of us at Appleby Systems, we thank you for your business and are grateful for your partnership. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We pride ourselves on providing the best possible service. Thanks once again!

Been with Appleby for many years even though I moved from Oakville to Mississauga. Previous unit was installed by Appleby and most recently May 1st, 2017.

Sales/Installation and Followup Service: always courteous and easy to talk to. Staff are always happy to explain things without sales pressure.

Job Price

It is our pleasure to provide you good service and we certainly appreciate your business over the years. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We look forward to providing you with our services in your home in Mississauga. Enjoy your summer!

Ralph Wallace in Oakville

I was impressed by the installation done by Kyle and Jason.They took great pride in their workmanship and were happy to comply with my requests.They left the worksite in good order. Well done!

Job Price

Thank you Mr. Wallace for sharing your experience with the replacement of your air conditioner. We always love to hear from our customers and appreciate your feedback.

Sam A in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Our furnace died and so we called the company that originally installed it (before we bought the house). Their estimate was alright but my parents just had a good experience replacing their furnace with Appleby so we called them. They provided a better estimate and didn't try to upsell or sugar coat so we booked them. The were quick to make the instal appointment and fast on the job. No fuss, polite, good service, good price. Very satisfied.

Job Price

We are so glad you had a good experience and thank you for sharing this experience. Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything else.

V Barr in Shakespeare
1 review Burlington, ON

Our furnace stopped working and Adam did an after hours call on Thursday night. The replacement part was going to cost over $2000.00 and it could not be guaranteed (original furnace NOT from Appleby) we opted to buy a new Coleman furnace with 96% efficiency. It was installed on Saturday morning by 2 great installers. Highly recommend Appleby.

Job Price

We're so glad you had a positive experience. Thank you for the review and we certainly appreciate your business. Please feel free to call if you require anything else.

Excellent service - Technicians were very professional. A technical issue arose the day after the installation. Appleby responded to my email immediately and had a technician back to the house within an hour. Highly recommend Appleby Systems.

Job Price

Thank you very much for reviewing Appleby Systems. I'm glad we were able to provide you with quick & professional service. I'm sure you are enjoying your new fireplace, especially on a day like today! We look forward to doing business with you in the future for all your heating & cooling needs.

Very good job done on time and as promised , very good sales rep. and attention for details.
Nice and courtesy follow up .
Will recommend for sure.
Will call again this summer for my A/C.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to review Appleby Systems. We are happy our customers are pleased with our services. We look forward to hearing from you again in the summer.

More about Appleby Systems

At Appleby Systems, our mission is to establish long term relationships with our clients. We do so by providing quality products, factory-backed warranties and exceptional customer service.