Appleby Systems

Bill Wood [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Oakville  >  Appleby Systems

Reviews for Appleby Systems

Ralph Wallace in Oakville

I was impressed by the installation done by Kyle and Jason.They took great pride in their workmanship and were happy to comply with my requests.They left the worksite in good order. Well done!

Job Price

Thank you Mr. Wallace for sharing your experience with the replacement of your air conditioner. We always love to hear from our customers and appreciate your feedback.

Sam A in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Our furnace died and so we called the company that originally installed it (before we bought the house). Their estimate was alright but my parents just had a good experience replacing their furnace with Appleby so we called them. They provided a better estimate and didn't try to upsell or sugar coat so we booked them. The were quick to make the instal appointment and fast on the job. No fuss, polite, good service, good price. Very satisfied.

Job Price

We are so glad you had a good experience and thank you for sharing this experience. Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything else.

V Barr in Shakespeare
1 review Burlington, ON

Our furnace stopped working and Adam did an after hours call on Thursday night. The replacement part was going to cost over $2000.00 and it could not be guaranteed (original furnace NOT from Appleby) we opted to buy a new Coleman furnace with 96% efficiency. It was installed on Saturday morning by 2 great installers. Highly recommend Appleby.

Job Price

We're so glad you had a positive experience. Thank you for the review and we certainly appreciate your business. Please feel free to call if you require anything else.

Excellent service - Technicians were very professional. A technical issue arose the day after the installation. Appleby responded to my email immediately and had a technician back to the house within an hour. Highly recommend Appleby Systems.

Job Price

Thank you very much for reviewing Appleby Systems. I'm glad we were able to provide you with quick & professional service. I'm sure you are enjoying your new fireplace, especially on a day like today! We look forward to doing business with you in the future for all your heating & cooling needs.

Very good job done on time and as promised , very good sales rep. and attention for details.
Nice and courtesy follow up .
Will recommend for sure.
Will call again this summer for my A/C.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to review Appleby Systems. We are happy our customers are pleased with our services. We look forward to hearing from you again in the summer.

kimberly f.

The technician was able to identify the problem. The company source the parts required quickly and promptly scheduled my service appointment.
The technicians were courteous and the job was completed in a timely manner.
Great company. Would highly recommend.

Job Price

Thank you Kimberly for taking the time to write a review and for recognizing Appleby's efforts in providing good customer service. We certainly appreciate your business.

RManicks in Oakville

The technician was on time. He completed the work on time with minimum interruptions. He was polite and courteous. I have used their services before to service my fireplace as well. I am very happy with the service and the pricing.

Thank you for providing excellent service and not making it a stressful experience.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind review. The staff at Appleby Systems works hard to provide the best service possible to our valued customers. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with great service for many years to come.

Roy in Oakville

Dan (and an apprentice) were right on time and very friendly. In addition to addressing the issue I called about, Dan showed me that I was wasting a lot of water and worked with me to reduce it to an appropriate level. He also showed me that the drainage was done incorrectly, which could have led to issues with my furnace, and told me how to correct that.

They went above and beyond - and the price was more than reasonable.

Will definitely use them again.

Job Price

Thank you Roy for taking the time to review Appleby Systems. Dan has been with Appleby for many years and we receive countless compliments on him and other members of our staff. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with great service for many years to come.

sdreesen in Oakville

From the competitive quote and nonsense presentation, right to professional and quick installation...Appleby Systems was by far the best choice for my family. A great team!
I would highly recommend Appleby Systems.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to review Appleby Systems. We truly value your business and look forward to providing you with excellent customer service for years to come. Thank you again!

Ordered Tank yesterday and was amazed at the quick delivery.
( a day later) The installation crew were professional, efficient & cleaned up after work was completed. A problem occurred during installation that required the exercise of another technical expert who arrived in a short while after being contacted and resolved the issue.

Job Price

Thank you for sharing your experience with Appleby Systems. We are glad you had such quick and professional service. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to providing the same type of service for years to come on your HVAC needs.

More about Appleby Systems

At Appleby Systems, our mission is to establish long term relationships with our clients. We do so by providing quality products, factory-backed warranties and exceptional customer service.