Shads Heating & Air

Rick
Rick
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Banging pipes

I noticed my water pipes were making banging sounds and thought I had a water hammer problem. I reached out to Ben to install a water hammer eliminator and upon inspection he told me that it wasn't a water hammer issue and instead it was my hot water line expanding. He noticed that in certain places it was too tight up against the floor joists and didn't have room to expand. He loosened some of the u-nails and secured the water line in a couple of places and now I don't hear any banging sounds. Since he determined it wasn't a water hammer issue and there wasn't a need to install the device, he said there would be no charge as it was a quick fix. Definitely an honest, stand-up contractor which isn't easy to find these days. I certainly recommend giving Ben a call!

Thanks for the Kind words and taking the time to write a review!

craig.sequoia
craig.sequoia

Air conditioner service call

Ben showed up only a couple of hours after we called about our air conditioner. Not only did he fix the problem, he didn’t charge for the visit. I was extremely happy with his service and honesty. I have already recommended him and will continue to.

thanks for your comment Craig much appreciated!!

Ryan V.
Ryan V.

Natural Gas work

Shads Heating and Air did a great job installing a Natural Gas line for my new BBQ. Their crew showed up on time and completed the job on time in a courteous and professional manner.
Best of all, they were on budget and cleaned up after themselves. I could not have asked for better experience and would not hesitate to recommend Shads Heating and Air to my neighbours and friends.

Thanks for your review !!

kerschl
kerschl
1 review Newmarket, ON

Furnace, air conditioning and water heater service

On more than one occasion Ben and his team have been able to help use. You can't get a more continuous honest person when Ben. I would not hesitate to recommended.

Thanks you for taking the time to write a comment about your experience!

john
john
1 review Georgina, ON

Gas Line

Ben came out on short notice and took care of our issues. The price was very competitive and the service was phenomenal! Highly recommend Ben and his company to anybody who needs a job done small or large! We will be using him on future projects for sure including a new furnace later this year!

kirby_brock
kirby_brock
1 review Newmarket, ON

Installed new AC unit and cleaned furnace

Shads Heating and Air were very reliable and responsible for there work. Their costumer service was superb. I would highly recommend Shads Heating and Air again. They helped us replaced our old air condition and replaced one that was more energy efficient.

Annette from Newmarket
Annette from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Fire place purchase and install

Shads Heating took the time to throughly evaluate the limits and restrictions of my living space. After a careful review, Ben (owner) presented several options and explained the advantages and differences. He exuded true confidence thru knowledge and I felt comfortable that, with his guidance, I was making the right decisions.
Shads Heating was conscious of cost but never compromised on safety. Their helpful and respectful employees exuded respect, trust and confidence.
I made my wishes clear and the job was completed on time and on budget. My fireplace is a perfect focal point to our upgraded living space.
5 star service, dare I say I'm just a little anxious for winter

More about Shads Heating & Air

Shads service from the office to the truck is striving to offer you the best quality and most honest service around. Our goal is to provide the knowledge needed so that you can make the best decision for you in regards to your HVAC system. Shads is proud to offer home protection plans and rental hvac equipment. We promise to provide service within 24 hours to assure our customers are always protected from potential damages that can occur from appliance malfunctions.