All Care Interlocking

Gary
Gary
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Back and front patio

Nunzio was great to deal with.

His crew is fast, efficient, and detail oriented. They gave me a great price, and finished the job quickly.

No headaches! Would strongly recommend.

Thank you for the compliments Gary , it was a real pleasure working for you and your wife . And thank you again for all the food and drink , it was extremely generous

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Driveway, Front patio and back patio

This company did outstanding work. I bought a brand new house and the outside needed to be done to complete the look. I had my heart set on natural stone. I knew the colours I wanted but unsure of the design. I shopped around, prices that were way too high! and owners who were not taking the time to talk to me. Nunzio showed me layouts and helped me choose the design that worked for my space. The price was very reasonable. This company answered my call right way, gave me a estimate, and started the project in a timely manner. They worked well with other contractors I had working on my home at the time. My neighbours have booked their projects for next year already. I will be a long time customer.

Thank you , we strive for the best at a reasonable price .

Moni
Moni

Front patio

All Care Interlocking was absolutely amazing I told them what I wanted and they helped me design my job to have everything I asked for. The stone colour they recommended for me contrasted amazing with my home! Very experienced workers and a very good price! I would strongly recommend! Thank you All Care Interlocking!

Great to hear Monica , we are looking forward to starting phase 2 of your project in the spring .

srehou in Toronto
srehou in Toronto

Interlock

I used All Care interlocking to do my backayard patio, widen my driveway and create a walkway between the houses. The job was done very professionally. I especially noted Dillon's attention to detail as he wants to ensure the job was done correctly. I'm actually posting this over a year after the job was done and nothing has shifted at all. The picture is from the day they were doing it and they cleaned up before they left. I would use them again!

Great to hear Sam , we appreciate your review .

Shirra Berliner in North york
Shirra Berliner in North york

relay and install new pavers

Good price, good guys, hard working! But their weakness is in cleaning up and finishing up. The crew left the driveway littered with bricks every day. A few weeks later and I'm still waiting for the new pavers to be sealed, and the dirt piles to be levelled. Good value, but a bit frustrating. They're not really "All-Care"…more like "Mostly-Care".

Review has 1 previous version

Hello Shirra appreciate your constructive criticism , we have really stepped up our cleanliness and job site clean up. We have allocate 15-30 min at the end of all our work days to do a thorough clean of all our sites.

N. Patrick in Woodbridge
N. Patrick in Woodbridge

Re-laying backyard interlocking

Nunzio and his team completed lifting and relaying the patio interlocking in my back yard and I am pleased with the work they have done. Nunzio is extremely professional and good to work with and the quality of the work has met my standards. His price was fair and he kept his word with respect to timelines I would recommend this company for your interlocking needs.

Thank you great to hear positive feedback

Franca from Brampton
Franca from Brampton

Interlocking

I was very unfamiliar to the world of interlocking/landscaping. After shopping around and speaking with different companies. I knew after speaking with Nunzio that All Care was who I wanted to go with. Not just because of the reasonable price, but also because they stood by their name and actually "cared". From the initial phone call to the consult (pricing) throughout the construction and to the final product. I am EXTREMELY pleased with my front walkout, driveway and backyard space that I would recommend this company to anyone who wants beautiful interlocking for a reasonable price done.

Thank you Franca for your kind words .

Rita from Toronto
Rita from Toronto

Interlocking

We bought our first small home and needed to expand our outdoor space to gather family and friends in the summer. We called a few interlocking companies and left messages. All Care Interlocking called us back first. We compared three quotes from all interlocking companies and All Care Interlocking had the best quote. Nunzio is very professional and has a great personality we could relate with. He understood what we needed and gave us many ideas of how we could layout the backyard design. He came to the house to measure the square footage, called us and let us know when he could start the work, helped us order the interlocking and stuck by his word throughout the project. We were very pleased with the final result!! Our backyard looks like an oasis. We have a two level interlocking area for sitting, BBQ'ing, hot tub area, waterfall and a rock garden. We are so happy and pleased with the hard work Nunzio, Dillon and his staff did for us. They all worked hard and long hours. I think their staff was happy with all the food and espresso we gave them. Thanks guys. Keep up the great work!!!
Rita & Anthony

Guys did love the espresso

maissa from Aurora
maissa from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

backyard patio

I had several quotes for the backyard patio I wanted to install. Some were dismissive of the smaller job, some brought brochures some didn't. All other things being equal, Nunzio from All Care Interlocking was the most informative and the most considerate of my needs. I knew exactly what I was getting from him. His suggestions were helpful, the price was right and the finished product is precisely what I was hoping for.

No job to big or small

Greg R. from Richmond Hill
Greg R. from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Interlocking Driveway

We hired All Care Interlocking to complete a full interlock driveway. Dillon and John took the time to meet with us several times before the project started to ensure that we were on the same page with the design we wanted. After receiving several competitive quotes, we found theirs to be fair and liked their no non-sense and honest approach. We are happy we went with All Care as we were impressed with the quality of their workmanship which has also been complimented on by all of our neighbours. Excellent job!

Love to hear that

More about All Care Interlocking

All Care Interlocking has been servicing The Greater Toronto Area for over 14 years. We strive to provide our customers with the highest standard of quality on all projects. Big or small, we take pride in ensuring the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction on every job. All Care ...
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in East Gwillimbury?