All Care Interlocking

Alex
Alex
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Landscaping

All Care raised our curb appeal to a whole new level. They did an amazing job with our front patio, driveway and interlock down the side of our home. Their works are great guys and work hard.

Thanks for the awesome review, Alex! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Give us a call anytime . Cheers!

Ann Nelson in Richmond Hill
Ann Nelson in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Back Patio, Driveway and Side walkway

Last year I had to pleasure of dealing with All Care Interlocking with the process of upgrading my drive-way, side walk-way, and new backyard patio. From start to finish All Care interlocking had made my dream house a reality. Nunzio was very professional when coming and quoting my project and Dillion was nothing but a perfectionist when the installation began. Their project manager Manoj helped me truly visualize what the end result of my project would look, even though it was hard for me to picture it through all the construction chaos.

In the past I have dealt with many contractors that would come start the work and take off for weeks at a time. I'm so happy to say All Care Interlocking was not one of them. They had stuck to the time line they promised me and helped me begin to realize that not every contractor is the same. All Care Interlocking had gone above and beyond by addressing my concerns each day, and being patient with every question I had. I would highly recommend All Care Interlocking to anyone who is looking to give their house a facelift, they truly made mine spectacular.

Ann thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved the Interlocking and can’t wait for you to call us back at all care interlocking . We’ve heard our work and service speaks for itself lol thanks again .

Justin
Justin
2 reviews , ON

Interlock

All Care was very helpful selecting the brick and design. Very happy with how it turned out.

Hey Justin thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear how pleased you are with the work we provided you. We take great pride in our customer service and love hearing how our customers are impressed with it. We would more than happy to work for you again in the future so please reach out to us anytime

corey in Toronto
corey in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Back patio

Nunzio and his crew were phenomenal from customer service , to quality and everything in between .

Nunzio was very knowledgeable on every front , he gave us options and his reasons for any concerns on the project , all care interlocking was by far the best contracted companies I have ever used and would use them again and refer the in a heart beat . Thanks again

Hey Corey glad to hear we appreciate the feedback

Gary
Gary

Back and front patio

Nunzio was great to deal with.

His crew is fast, efficient, and detail oriented. They gave me a great price, and finished the job quickly.

No headaches! Would strongly recommend.

Thank you for the compliments Gary , it was a real pleasure working for you and your wife . And thank you again for all the food and drink , it was extremely generous

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Driveway, Front patio and back patio

This company did outstanding work. I bought a brand new house and the outside needed to be done to complete the look. I had my heart set on natural stone. I knew the colours I wanted but unsure of the design. I shopped around, prices that were way too high! and owners who were not taking the time to talk to me. Nunzio showed me layouts and helped me choose the design that worked for my space. The price was very reasonable. This company answered my call right way, gave me a estimate, and started the project in a timely manner. They worked well with other contractors I had working on my home at the time. My neighbours have booked their projects for next year already. I will be a long time customer.

Thank you , we strive for the best at a reasonable price .

Moni
Moni

Front patio

All Care Interlocking was absolutely amazing I told them what I wanted and they helped me design my job to have everything I asked for. The stone colour they recommended for me contrasted amazing with my home! Very experienced workers and a very good price! I would strongly recommend! Thank you All Care Interlocking!

Great to hear Monica , we are looking forward to starting phase 2 of your project in the spring .

srehou in Toronto
srehou in Toronto

Interlock

I used All Care interlocking to do my backayard patio, widen my driveway and create a walkway between the houses. The job was done very professionally. I especially noted Dillon's attention to detail as he wants to ensure the job was done correctly. I'm actually posting this over a year after the job was done and nothing has shifted at all. The picture is from the day they were doing it and they cleaned up before they left. I would use them again!

Great to hear Sam , we appreciate your review .

Shirra Berliner in North york
Shirra Berliner in North york

relay and install new pavers

Good price, good guys, hard working! But their weakness is in cleaning up and finishing up. The crew left the driveway littered with bricks every day. A few weeks later and I'm still waiting for the new pavers to be sealed, and the dirt piles to be levelled. Good value, but a bit frustrating. They're not really "All-Care"…more like "Mostly-Care".

Review has 1 previous version

Hello Shirra appreciate your constructive criticism , we have really stepped up our cleanliness and job site clean up. We have allocate 15-30 min at the end of all our work days to do a thorough clean of all our sites.

N. Patrick in Woodbridge
N. Patrick in Woodbridge

Re-laying backyard interlocking

Nunzio and his team completed lifting and relaying the patio interlocking in my back yard and I am pleased with the work they have done. Nunzio is extremely professional and good to work with and the quality of the work has met my standards. His price was fair and he kept his word with respect to timelines I would recommend this company for your interlocking needs.

Thank you great to hear positive feedback

More about All Care Interlocking

All Care Interlocking has been servicing The Greater Toronto Area for over 14 years. We strive to provide our customers with the highest standard of quality on all projects. Big or small, we take pride in ensuring the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction on every job. All Care ...
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Richmond Hill?