All Care Interlocking

Justin in Bowmanville
Justin in Bowmanville
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Large Rear Patio and surrounding Walkways

The team at All Care was incredible. They communicated every detail of the job with me and kept me informed of the schedule of work as the project progressed from the quote right up to the completion of the job. The team at AllCare was extremely professional and showed up each day ready to work at the crack of dawn. The guys were very hard working and completed the job right on schedule. I recommend these guys very highly to anyone in the Vaughan, Richmond Hill and Caledon area. They are some of the best out there.

Thank you Justin we strive for the best and try to stay at the top of our industry in all aspects

3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Dryer repair

He was fast and communicated wry well. Even noticed that the exhaust wasn’t done properly so he fixed that as well.

Christian in Richmond Hill
Christian in Richmond Hill

Driveway and Patio interlocking

Hired All care earlier this season to replace my asphalt driveway with new interlock as well as a new backyard patio. I couldn't be happier with the result!
The crew was professional and polite as well as hardworking. They completed the job in a timely manner and kept my property tidy throughout the process.
Nunzio was great to deal with and offered very good design ideas to compliment our home, and Dillon went above and beyond with his attention to detail to really make our driveway pop.
Our driveway is now the envy of the neighbourhood! Highly recommend Allcare for your driveway/patio needs.

Hey Chris we appreciate your praise , the new techo products make our job easy .

3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Landscaping

All Care raised our curb appeal to a whole new level. They did an amazing job with our front patio, driveway and interlock down the side of our home. Their works are great guys and work hard.

Thanks for the awesome review, Alex! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Give us a call anytime . Thank you ...

Ann Nelson in Richmond Hill
Ann Nelson in Richmond Hill

Back Patio, Driveway and Side walkway

Last year I had to pleasure of dealing with All Care Interlocking with the process of upgrading my drive-way, side walk-way, and new backyard patio. From start to finish All Care interlocking had made my dream house a reality. Nunzio was very professional when coming and quoting my project and Dillion was nothing but a perfectionist when the installation began. Their project manager Manoj helped me truly visualize what the end result of my project would look, even though it was hard for me to picture it through all the construction chaos.

In the past I have dealt with many contractors that would come start the work and take off for weeks at a time. I'm so happy to say All Care Interlocking was not one of them. They had stuck to the time line they promised me and helped me begin to realize that not every contractor is the same. All Care Interlocking had gone above and beyond by addressing my concerns each day, and being patient with every question I had. I would highly recommend All Care Interlocking to anyone who is looking to give their house a facelift, they truly made mine spectacular.

Ann thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved the Interlocking and can’t wait for you to call us back at all care interlocking . We’ve heard our work and service speaks for itself lol thanks again .

Justin
Justin
2 reviews , ON

Interlock

All Care was very helpful selecting the brick and design. Very happy with how it turned out.

Hey Justin thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear how pleased you are with the work we provided you. We take great pride in our customer service and love hearing how our customers are impressed with it. We would more than happy to work for you again in the future so please reach out to us anytime

corey in Toronto
corey in Toronto

Back patio

Nunzio and his crew were phenomenal from customer service , to quality and everything in between .

Nunzio was very knowledgeable on every front , he gave us options and his reasons for any concerns on the project , all care interlocking was by far the best contracted companies I have ever used and would use them again and refer the in a heart beat . Thanks again

Hey Corey glad to hear we appreciate the feedback

Gary
Gary
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Back and front patio

Nunzio was great to deal with.

His crew is fast, efficient, and detail oriented. They gave me a great price, and finished the job quickly.

No headaches! Would strongly recommend.

Thank you for the compliments Gary , it was a real pleasure working for you and your wife . And thank you again for all the food and drink , it was extremely generous

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Driveway, Front patio and back patio

This company did outstanding work. I bought a brand new house and the outside needed to be done to complete the look. I had my heart set on natural stone. I knew the colours I wanted but unsure of the design. I shopped around, prices that were way too high! and owners who were not taking the time to talk to me. Nunzio showed me layouts and helped me choose the design that worked for my space. The price was very reasonable. This company answered my call right way, gave me a estimate, and started the project in a timely manner. They worked well with other contractors I had working on my home at the time. My neighbours have booked their projects for next year already. I will be a long time customer.

Thank you , we strive for the best at a reasonable price .

Moni
Moni

Front patio

All Care Interlocking was absolutely amazing I told them what I wanted and they helped me design my job to have everything I asked for. The stone colour they recommended for me contrasted amazing with my home! Very experienced workers and a very good price! I would strongly recommend! Thank you All Care Interlocking!

Great to hear Monica , we are looking forward to starting phase 2 of your project in the spring .

More about All Care Interlocking

All Care Interlocking has been servicing The Greater Toronto Area for over 14 years. We strive to provide our customers with the highest standard of quality on all projects. Big or small, we take pride in ensuring the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction on every job. All Care ...
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Richmond Hill?