Fortune Computers

Electronic Retailers
Concord ON L4K2Y7

Reviews for Fortune Computers

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Repairs to HP 17.3 laptop and purchase Lenovo 7i and 6th generation at $139.00 less than Canada Computers.Great Service,Great job,Great pricing.

I needed to replace my lap top and also save my data on my project.The Lenovo was at least $130 less and they converted the old hard drive to external free.They saved my day I could continue my projects without stress.

Eelan in Oshawa
Eelan in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Security Camera

Bought security camera package from them. Very bad quality product. this is one of those made in china cheap quality. Please stay away from this kind of quality products from them. I wish I didn't buy this from them

Thamil Venthan from Toronto
Thamil Venthan from Toronto

Laptop

Very knowledge able staff. They explain to me about the laptop and told me what I need and don't. Best laptop I ever had. Will buy from them. Highly recommend them

Varun Arora from Vaughan
Varun Arora from Vaughan

Computer Parts

I've found some great deals on cheap cables or accessories, however everything on their shelves looks cheap including the packaging most products are wrapped in.

I wouldn't necessarily trust this place for any big purchases as even a couple times I've talked to the staff I've had to question their credibility in knowing what they are talking about, but this place has served up some good deals on generic smaller purchases so it at least gets 2 stars for that.