Rapid Pest Control

Homeowner in London
Homeowner in London

Wasp Treatment

Quick, professional service.
Very knowledgeable and explained treatment application and timelines to work.
Offered to come back at no cost of wasps were still accessing hive- great peace of mind.
Definitely recommend service!

Dana in London
Dana in London

Roach Treatment

We were greatly satisfied with the service! We moved from an apartment that was severely infested with roaches and found a couple in our new home. Imran came in on a weekend and offered a thorough service that would ensure that the roaches were completely eliminated. The service was extremely effective. He even followed up a couple months later after I had noticed one roach. He assured me that it was likely an unrelated one-time incident and that our home was not infested but still provided another treatment since his services are guaranteed. Highly recommend!

HappyLondonCustomer in Waterloo
HappyLondonCustomer in Waterloo

Preventative Treatment

Very pleased with the service Imran provided. He was thorough and took the time to explain in detail the situation and exactly what he was doing. He also responded in a timely manner, was polite, and re-assuring. Will definitely be relying on his services in the future.

thanks for such kind words.We truly appreciate your business.

Londoner in London
Londoner in London

Wasps Nest Removal

I called and spoke to Imran on a Sunday afternoon about a large wasps nest in our garden shed. He came right away on the Monday, calling a few minutes before to tell me he was on his way. He arrived on time and and cleared a basketball sized wasps nest out of our shed. He was professional and thorough. He checked and found a second next and cleared it out as well. I'd highly recommend him!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Bed bug treatment

The owner, Imaran, came promptly. Extremely courtous gentleman, very knowledgeable of bed bugs, their life cycle, control measures, and properties of agents used (and very knowledgeable of other pests as well). He was very friendly with all occupants and explained them all aspects of procedures very well, and made them feel very comfortable. Asked us to prepare the entire condo and his team completed the treatment promptly. Explined all necessary followup measures and checked with us several times to make sure we are comfortable. Came back in a month and did a follow up treatment of the entire condo free of charge. Extremely satisfied with the work. This company is very professional, courteous and prompt. I would recommend to anyone without hesitation.

Marie/Michael M. in
Marie/Michael M. in

One & Done

We had a nasty black ant issue, mostly in the kitchen, the rest in the basement. Imran made his initial visit, laid it out, came within a week, rid us of the little guys, FIRST application, inside/outside.
He came again this past week, a month later, a second exterior application.
Highly satisfied, highly recommended, worth the cost.

Marie/Michael M.

JohnT in London
JohnT in London
5 reviews London, ON

Carpenter Ants

Imram responded quickly to our phone call. Our availability was very limited as we were leaving on a trip. He adjusted his schedule to come out on a Sunday morning. He assessed the situation and recommended a three visit strategy, which he explained in detail. Interior and exterior of entire house was sprayed the first visit; bait was put down on second visit. Problem has been completely solved.

Cost was very competitive and overall service was outstanding!

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your kind words.

Private User reviews London, ON

Mice!

Imran did a great job. He basically walked us through step by step how to get rid of mice. And it went it exactly like he said. He was professional and efficient. Would definitely recommend him.

Private User reviews Lambton County, ON

Bed bug inspection and treatment

I called Imran at 12:30am because I found a bug in my bedroom... he answered his phone and spoke with me and calmed me down and made arrangements to come first thing in the morning... when he showed up he was dressed professional and was very knowledgeable and took his time inspecting each room of my house for me... once we were completed he gave me 3 options and came the next day to spray and heat treat.. it's been 1.5 months and I have no seen any bugs. Imran came back today to inspect bcuz I am crazy and worried and he assured me my problem was all taken care of. 100% recommended. Amazing person and amazing services. Thanks Imran

Private User reviews London, ON

Bed bug treatment estimate

The inspector saw quickly the bed bug presence in my home and gave recommendations and a cost estimate. The fact that the company is BBB approved is a good recommendation and I felt that bed bug treatment by this company would be a good option. Would recommend for sure.

More about Rapid Pest Control

Rapid Pest Control Inc. is known for providing effective services for control of many unwanted guests like cockroaches, bedbugs, carpenter ants, hornets, outdoor insects and wildlife (raccoons, skunks, squirrels, groundhogs and opossums) by using a variety of exclusion and preventative measures with minimal use of chemicals.

We are qualified and well experienced pest control professionals with university education in entomology and over 10 years of industry experience. We are serving London Ontario and surrounding towns. We are Licensed exterminators and carry complete liability insurance. All products and chemicals are safely used according to government guidelines. Customer satisfaction is our pride. We work hands in hands with our clients and always involve them in the entire pest management process to deliver best suited pest control solutions considering their requirements. We believe in safe, humane and environment friendly pest management practices.