Mattresses

Mark Livingston from York
Mark Livingston from York
1 review York, ON

Latex Mattress

We have owned some really great mattresses but this one is the best so far. My wife is a mattress aficionado and she is loving it. We owned a latex mattress before that was comfortable...but it was very warm. Our mattress from Natural Bedding isn't warm at all. We are totally comfortable.

The service was great and the person we dealt with was very helpful in helping us select our mattress.

We recommend Natural Bedding whole heartedly.

ML, Toronto

Thanks so much Mark! So happy to hear you and your wife are enjoying your new latex mattress! Best, Team Natural Bedding!

Ginger Livingston from York
Ginger Livingston from York
1 review York, ON

Natural Latex Mattress

Better than expected. The quality of the mattress is outstanding. I went in person, the shop is an office because these mattresses were created by doctors so nothing fancy. I don't mind because they really offer such a great deal and it's the genuine article. I know because I've been testing several out for the past year.

I got 2 free latex pillows that retail normally for each for $199. They are the real deal, solid latex core, no junk. It's all natural and I am literally giddy each night I get into bed. I hope this company expands, I live in downtown Toronto so it was a trek to get to Mississauga but well worth the drive.

Looking for Mattresses pros in York?