Smart Home Creations

Smart Home Creations
5193043631
Brantford
N3R4L2

They came to my home and mounted my TV above my fireplace and they concealed all my wires in the wall. They also properly installed an electrical outlet behind my TV. They were professional and clean up everything when they were done. I would recommend them to everyone, im so happy with the finished work.

More about Smart Home Creations

Allow Smart Home Creations to handle your TV wall mounting and all your other Home Theater installation needs. We service Burlington Oakville, Hamilton, Brantford, Woodstock, Ancaster, Dundas We cover all aspects of the home theater installation process from, pre wiring your renovations or new home- to, setting up your tablet ...