Home Inspection
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Grimsby  >  Home Sweet Home Inspections

Reviews for Home Sweet Home Inspections

mcrealestate in St. Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Being a realtor for over 14 years, I have dealt with my fair share of home inspectors. My most recent experience with George of "Home Sweet Home Inspections" for the purchase of my own home, stands out as one of the best in the industry. He made the process very comfortable and fully answered all of my questions. He was thorough, never rushing and taking the time to help me understand the property's unique features and address any concerns I had. His infrared thermal imaging was also state-of-the art, as it is not something all home inspectors offer. With great professionalism and true mastery George and his team are setting the bar high in the industry. I wouldn't settle for anything less after experiencing their level of service. I know I will be a lifelong client and highly refer their services to my friends, family and clients.

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We aim to please when we do our inspections, like to be as thorough as possible and take the time to go over as many details as we can about the property we're inspecting. Your review means so much to us as you are not only a buyer, you are also a very experienced realtor! I️ sincerely look forward to working with you again in the near future.

G. Mendes, C.M.I️.,

Joanne in Niagara Falls
1 review Hamilton, ON

Our realtor's firm recommended we contact George Mendes of Home Sweet Home Inspections, and we can wholeheartedly recommend him to you as well. Not only was he very accommodating about scheduling, but also very courteous, professional, and oh-so thorough in his inspection. You walk away with a full picture of what needs to be done to your home/property in the immediate, as well as a list of suggestions to help prevent future issues from occurring. George answered all of our many questions, and revisited anything we still weren't 110% clear on -- until it made sense to both of us. He also provided us with a binder containing all points of inspection and the many suggestions he had made, specific to our property. This made the subsequent discussion with our insurance carrier so much simpler, as all the pertinent information was at my fingertips. Three payment options made it easy to tie up the transaction on the spot, and George's follow-up texts continued to show the level of support you get when you work with Home Sweet Home. 10 well-deserved stars for an awesome experience and quality advice!

Hi Joanne,
Thank you so much for the very kind words. We like to be a resource for you during and after an inspection. Feel free to contact us at any time regarding the purchase of your home in Hamilton. It was our please working for you and meeting you both.

ghost-orchid in Mississauga
3 reviews St. Catharines, ON

George performed a home inspection for us. Seemed thorough and was happy to have me tag along and ask questions while the inspection was underway. Start to finish about 2.5 hours. Quick response via email and text. Convenient payment via Interac EMT. Hard to say if anything was "missed" since I haven't moved in yet, but based on my observation of the inspection it seemed thorough enough.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. I'm glad that you were present and tagged along as this is very important for homebuyers. I do hope that you enjoy your home for years to come.

1 review Saint Catharines, ON

I used Home Sweet Home Inspections for the purchase of my new new home and was very satisfied with the service. The inspector George was a very approachable, knowledgeable and well prepared inspector. He was excellent at walking me through the process as a first time buyer. I would highly recommend their services!

Thank you so much for your excellent feedback.
I am glad that we you had a great experience with us. We hope that you enjoy your home for years to come.

tyler in St. Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Looked on homestars and found this company. Couldn't be happier, I won't be going with any other home inspection company ever again. Ian was not only helpful and attentive but also very informative. Can't believe how thorough and how much care went into examining my property. I wish all companies were this passionate. Ian is still answering my calls when I reach out to him with questions. He not only helped identify issues but also is still helping me understand what I need to prioritize and who I should speak with to get things done. What a breath of fresh air dealing with a company that focuses on customer service.

Good morning Tyler,
I'm thrilled that Ian did a great job taking care of you before and after the inspection. Our philosophy about real estate is simple. We put ourselves in your shoes, treat you like family and treat your money like it is our money. The greatest compliment we can receive is a referral from you or great review! Our goal is to become your personal building consultants for life.
Thanks for the great feedback!

George Mendes, C.M.I.,

Neibat Gibbs in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Very competent and professional. Coordinated very well with us and the realtor. Prompt and provided some useful advice. Will highly recommend. The report was personally delivered to us and explained in great detail.

Hello Neibat,

Thanks so much for your very positive feedback. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and wish you years of satisfaction in your new home.

G. Mendes., C.M.I.,
Owner / Operator,
Home Sweet Home Inspections.

dancarbonara
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Very professional, knowledgeable and trust worthy, took his time. Would definitely recommend to others. Thanks

Hi Dan,
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a great review! I hope you were able to negotiate a price reduction with our findings.

G. Mendes, C..M.I.,

Jay from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

George was on right on time, efficient, thorough and knowledgeable. He spent a good 5-6 hours going through the house and had some good recommendations on how to better our investment.

Hello Jay,
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review!! Yes that house took a little longer then most but they're all different. I wish you all the best with this and future investments.

hrcchef
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Great service. Knowledgeable and friendly. This company rocks . Check them out. I have used them on 3 inspections and recommend them to my friends and family who have also used them. George is a great inspector. You can trust him and his team with your next home purchase!

Hello Don,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. It has been a pleasure inspecting your home and rental properties over the past few years. We hope to work with you and your family and friends for years to come.

Regards,
G.Mendes, C.M.I.,

Sam in Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Ian was very personable and friendly, seemed to be very knowledgable about many trades and was thorough in his Inspection! They were able to come out with very short notice, Would recommend this company!

Dear Sam,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. I'm glad that Ian did a good job for you and was able to accommodate you with very short notice.

George Mendes, C.M.I.,

More about Home Sweet Home Inspections

Trusted by home buyers for more then 10 years to help them make informed buying decisions. For a limited time we are offering Thermal Imaging with every inspection. Our inspectors are certified and carry full insurance. In October 2017 we took home the Hamilton Spectator peoples choice award in the Home Inspection Category for the Hamilton - Niagara Region. We are also Baeumler approved.