Home Inspection
Saint Catharines ON L2N 7L7
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Grimsby  >  Home Sweet Home Inspections
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Home Sweet Home Inspections

Neibat Gibbs in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Very competent and professional. Coordinated very well with us and the realtor. Prompt and provided some useful advice. Will highly recommend. The report was personally delivered to us and explained in great detail.

Hello Neibat,

Thanks so much for your very positive feedback. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and wish you years of satisfaction in your new home.

G. Mendes., C.M.I.,
Owner / Operator,
Home Sweet Home Inspections.

dancarbonara
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Very professional, knowledgeable and trust worthy, took his time. Would definitely recommend to others. Thanks

Hi Dan,
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a great review! I hope you were able to negotiate a price reduction with our findings.

G. Mendes, C..M.I.,

Jay from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

George was on right on time, efficient, thorough and knowledgeable. He spent a good 5-6 hours going through the house and had some good recommendations on how to better our investment.

Hello Jay,
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review!! Yes that house took a little longer then most but they're all different. I wish you all the best with this and future investments.

G. Mendes, C.M.I.,

hrcchef
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Great service. Knowledgeable and friendly. This company rocks . Check them out. I have used them on 3 inspections and recommend them to my friends and family who have also used them. George is a great inspector. You can trust him and his team with your next home purchase!

Hello Don,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. It has been a pleasure inspecting your home and rental properties over the past few years. We hope to work with you and your family and friends for years to come.

Regards,
G.Mendes, C.M.I.,

Sam in Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Ian was very personable and friendly, seemed to be very knowledgable about many trades and was thorough in his Inspection! They were able to come out with very short notice, Would recommend this company!

Dear Sam,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. I'm glad that Ian did a good job for you and was able to accommodate you with very short notice.

violeta
1 review Fort Erie, ON

George was very patience and graceful while we were waiting for my builder to have the house ready. he is very easy to get in touch during all the wait, good communicator and very thorough in his inspection. Thank you George.

Hello Violeta,
Thank you both so much for the kind words! I hope your builder is going to look after those concerns I pointed out for you! Please let me know when you are ready for me to come back and re access the completed work.

George Mendes, C .M.I.,
Home Sweet Home Indpections

Troy Roberts in Fort Erie
1 review Fort Erie, ON

Home Sweet Home does a great Job, They are timely and friendly with lots of knowledge, I have used them many Times and would recommend them to anyone looking for a home inspection. George and Ian, present their findings not to scare you off but to inform you of what needs to be fixed right away and what can wait.

Hi Troy,
Thanks for your review, we sincerely appreciate it. We appreciate the referrals and it was a pleasure inspecting the great home you picked out for yourself!

Regards and Happy Canada Day.

G. Mendes, C.M.I.,

Mlh in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Had a prospective house inspected by Ian Johnson. He was extremely thorough and honest. Gave us so much information about what was a problem now and what could be a problem in the future. He even helped with suggestions on how to repair some of the issues.

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services. I'm glad that Ian was very thorough and took the time to go over repair and maintenance as well. Thanks for using our services!

905-324-HSHI (4744)

Courage in
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

George Mendes from Home Sweet Home Inspections exceeded all of our expectations. He came highly recommended and we see why. We were very impressed with his knowledge, expertise, and professionalism. He provided a thorough home inspection with a detailed report in a binder with a table of contents and educated us on his findings. We appreciated his recommendations and services. His passion for helping others is evident in all that he inspects!

Job Price

Thanks so much for your kind words! We inspect every home as if we were purchasing for ourselves. I'm glad that you took my recommendations to heart. I hope you both enjoy that home for years to come.

Warmest regards,
Owner / Operatot,

1 review Brantford, ON

George was highly recommended by a family member and we contacted him immediately after placing an offer on a property. He arranged for the home inspection when we needed it and communicating with him was such a breeze! His colleague, Ian, was super friendly and knowledgeable. He took his time to ensure the house was in great order from top to bottom, inside and out. I have never felt such a superb customer service before and being treated as a valuable client from the get-go. We were completely impressed with the service! We highly recommend using Home Sweet Home Inspections to anyone. We certainly will be using them for any future property purchases :)

Job Price

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We aim to please and love referrals as well
as great reviews. It was a pleasure for Ian and myself to work for you and we sincerely hope
You enjoy your home for years to come.

Warmest regards,
Owner / Ooerator,

More about Home Sweet Home Inspections

Trusted by home buyers for more then 10 years to help them make informed buying decisions. For a limited time we are offering Thermal Imaging with every inspection. Our inspectors are certified and carry full insurance.