Home Inspection
St. Catharines ON L2N 7L7
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Grimsby  >  Home Sweet Home Inspections
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Home Sweet Home Inspections

Courage in
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

George Mendes from Home Sweet Home Inspections exceeded all of our expectations. He came highly recommended and we see why. We were very impressed with his knowledge, expertise, and professionalism. He provided a thorough home inspection with a detailed report in a binder with a table of contents and educated us on his findings. We appreciated his recommendations and services. His passion for helping others is evident in all that he inspects!

Job Price

Thanks so much for your kind words! We inspect every home as if we were purchasing for ourselves. I'm glad that you took my recommendations to heart. I hope you both enjoy that home for years to come.

Owner / Operatot,

1 review Brantford, ON

George was highly recommended by a family member and we contacted him immediately after placing an offer on a property. He arranged for the home inspection when we needed it and communicating with him was such a breeze! His colleague, Ian, was super friendly and knowledgeable. He took his time to ensure the house was in great order from top to bottom, inside and out. I have never felt such a superb customer service before and being treated as a valuable client from the get-go. We were completely impressed with the service! We highly recommend using Home Sweet Home Inspections to anyone. We certainly will be using them for any future property purchases :)

Job Price

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We aim to please and love referrals as well
as great reviews. It was a pleasure for Ian and myself to work for you and we sincerely hope
You enjoy your home for years to come.

Owner / Ooerator,

Rambabu  in Thorold
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

I got an opportunity to work with George from Home Sweet Home Inspections and was very happy with his service. His expertise in home inspection and educating client about various findings is something made me very happy about this transaction. I would recommend him for home inspections.

Hello Ram,
Thank you so much for your very positive review. I sincerely hope you enjoy your home in Niagara Falls for years to come.

Best regards,

yeyo23_99
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

I had a pleasant experience with George and was very satisfied with the level of professionalism and courtesy with which the job was done. George was thorough, punctual and honest with his findings. I would definitely recommend his services to others.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your excellent feedback. We hope you enjoy your home for years to come and know you will love the Niagara Region.

Ashley in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Home Sweet Home Inspections is my go to company for a trusted thorough home inspection. As a Realtor in the Niagara Region, I highly recommend them to all of my Buyers. I also use them for my personal home inspections as their high end equipment combined with their knowledge and experience gives me the confidence I need to buy houses without having to worry about unforeseen issues.
Thank you for your outstanding service!

Hello Ashley,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review. It is always a pleasure for us to work for you and inspect homes for
your clients. Hiring us to inspect homes that you are also purchasing is the best compliment you can give us. We look forward to working with you for years to come.

Best regards,

Osa in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Was very impressed with the professionality of this company. Contacted on short notice, they were very organized, punctual and thorough! Ian explained every step/procedure to very best of my knowledge. He was patient, attentive to little details, relatable and had great customer service. Feedback was clear, well documented and easy to read! I would highly recommend anyone looking to do a home inspection to contact this company.

Dear Osa,

Thanks so much for putting your trust in our company. I'm so glad that Ian took really good care of you and that his feedback was very clear and well documented. We sincerely
Aim to please eachand every client. We wish you all the best at this home for years to come.

scarlett.vansoelen
1 review Grimsby, ON

Home Sweet Home Inspections conducted the inspection our own new home, the job was done thoroughly and professionally. The report was inclusive and easy to read, we were more than satisfied with the job and would recommend Home Sweet Home Inspections, and George Mendes to anyone.

Hello Scarlett,
Thanks so much for your positive review. I'm glad you were happy with our report and services. I sincerely hope you enjoy your home for years to come!

Happy Holidays,

1 review Saint Catharines, ON

We were very happy with the service provided by George Mendes and Home Sweet Home Inspections. I found George to be very patient in describing any issues that he came across during the inspection. He also took his time and went over several recommendations on how to maintain my house throughout the year. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy a house.

Hello Maggie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a positive review. It was nice working with you and I wish you all the best at your new home for years to come.

Happy Holidays,

Paul in Port Colborne
1 review Welland, ON

There is not enough words in the English language to explain on how happy and satisfied I am with Ian Johnson of home sweet home inspections. I hired Ian to do a roof inspection for me and he found and pointed out so many flaws from the job that was done from a very bad contractor. I thought that I had only a couple of flaws but I soon found out there were a lot more than what I expected. He spent as much time as needed to inspect every inch of my roof to make sure nothing was missed and provided me with a well detailed report. With his help I was able to go after the contractor that was responsible for the mess of my roof and get things taken care of properly. I would definitely hire Ian again in the future and certainly recommend him to all of my friends, family and neighbors. Thanks again Ian for a job well done!!!

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us and particularly Ian such a great review. I am absolutely thrilled that ian helped you sort out the issues that were left behind by a shabby contractor. I had a chance to look at the thermal imaging shots of the leaks in your attic and home and I am dumbfounded by all the issues you had. I'm happy you can put this behind you now and move on with getting your home and all the damage taken care of.

More about Home Sweet Home Inspections

Trusted by home buyers for more then 10 years to help them make informed buying decisions. For a limited time we are offering Thermal Imaging with every inspection. Our inspectors are certified and carry full insurance.