Saint Catharines ON L2N 7L7

Russ in Hamilton
Russ in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Worthwhile Home Inspection

George performed a very thorough inspection of our perspective purchase. He provided us with valuable information which we would not have otherwise know. His home inspection results were professionally delivered, with photos, in a very timely fashion.
We would not hesitate to recommend Home Sweet Home Inspections to anyone needing a good home inspection.
Russ & Maria

Home Inspection

Very friendly. Very professional. Very informative and gave an accurate inspection that helped us make the best decision for our offer. Would recommend this company and would use them again. Thank you

Very nice feedback! This is music to my ears. Thanks so much for taking the time out to tell the world about your experience with us. Let us know if you we can be of assistance to you once you've in.

Stefan K in St. Catharines
Stefan K in St. Catharines
0 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

Reassuring experience for a first time buyer

As a first-time homebuyer I was very nervous going into a home inspection as it’s hard to know what to look for. However, George not only pointed out a great number of minor issues that I would easily have missed, but provided great advice on what to do to maintain the quality of the home over time and prevent minor issues from becoming big ones. Can’t recommend this company enough! Easily worth the price for the knowledge gained.

Hi Stefan,

Thanks so much for your very positive review! It was a pleasure working for you and taking you through your first home. If you ever have any questions regarding your home please feel free to reach out to me at your convenience.

Owner /Operator,

Happy Client in St. Catharines
Happy Client in St. Catharines

Home Inspection

Thank you very much for doing our Home Inspection. It was very detailed and the report had so many useful pictures. I learnt so much about the house. I definitely recommend you.

Thank you so much for your great feedback.
I am glad that you had a great experience with us. We hope that you enjoy your home for years to come.

Valentina in St. Catharines
Valentina in St. Catharines
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Home inspection

George took the time to explain all potential and existing issues in detail upon the time of the home inspection -prior to home purchase. Due to his insight I was able to better prepare for the move in date

Hello Valentina,

Thank you so much for your very positive review. I sincerely hope you enjoy your home in Niagara Falls for years to come.

Lori in St. Catharines
Lori in St. Catharines

new home

George was very helpful in buying my new home..small issues were given what I can do myself..an what needs to be addressed now..thank u George.. appreciate all u told me

Hi Lori,

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review. It was a pleasure working with you. I hope you enjoy your home for years to come.

Home Sweet Home Inspections,
905-324-HSHI

Fantastic Inspection

George was professional, thorough and answered all my questions. He spent the time to go through the property in detail and noticed things I wouldn't have seen that definitely impacted how we proceeded with this house. Follow-up emails with pictures of items needing attention were much appreciated.

Thank-you very much for the very positive feedback. I certainly hope that the issues were resolved for you at your future home. It was a pleasure working with you and your family.

Warmest regards,
George Mendes, C.H.I., C.M.I.,
Owner/Operator,
Homesweethomeinspections.ca

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Home Inspection

Explanations about the new house were clear and precise with added assurance all information would be available in my own binder. George was warm, friendly and had a sense of humour, which put me at ease.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. I'm glad that you were present and listened to my show and tell explanation as this is very important for homebuyers. I do hope that you enjoy your home for years to come.

Home Sweet Home Inspections

Reliable, thorough and very professional

George initially responded to my inquiry very quickly. Once my inspection was booked, he arrived promptly. The inspection was thorough and he walked me through the results in way that was very clear and understandable. The full written report with pictures was received the same day as the inspection. George was a pleasure to work with.

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review! It was my pleasure working with you in the purchase of your property. Please contact me if you ever have any question or concerns about your home.

Home Inspection

George was very thorough and a pleasure to work with. It's a little nerve wracking buying a new home, especially an older one, and George was knowledgeable and took the time to review any of the small (thankfully) issues that needed to be addressed. I would highly recommend his service.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a great review. Very much appreciated!

G.. Mendes, C.M.I.,

More about Home Sweet Home Inspections

Trusted by home buyers for more then 13 years to help them make informed buying decisions. For a limited time we are offering Thermal Imaging with every inspection. Our inspectors are certified and carry full insurance. In October 2017 and November 2018 we took home the Hamilton Spectator peoples choice award in the Home Inspection Category for the Hamilton - Niagara Region. In 2019 we won the Consumer Choice award for the Hamilton and Niagara Region. We are also Baeumler approved.