Kitchen & Bath Inc

Reviews for Kitchen & Bath Inc

jaa in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA
jaa in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA

Remodeled bathrooms

I have had two bathrooms remodeled by Kitchen & Bath Oakville. Both designs were excellent as was the workmanship. The scheduling of the work in the first bathroom was somewhat dragged out. However the second one went together like clockwork.
I have no hesitation in recommending this company.

Dear JAA

We are so happy, you got the bathroom of your dreams.
We wish you and your family many years of joy and happiness in your newly renovated home.

SM
SM
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Kitchen remodel

The team at Kitchen and Bath did a great job starting from the design to the installation.

Sofien was attentive to our needs and produced a thoughtful design. He was also very helpful with suggestions for finishes.

Marc and his crew were careful with the demolition of the old and installation of the new kitchen. The team worked hard to create a perfect final product that came in on time and on budget.

I'm very happy with my new kitchen. The K&B team were responsive and curteous; I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality full-service contractor.

Thanks very much to the team!

Dear SM

samuel in Oakville
samuel in Oakville

best reno company to work with

My experience with Kitchen and Bath company was very pleasant, in fact I would say it's one of the best experiences I've had with a company for a very long time . Shawn was my project manager and he did an amazing job keeping everything run smoothly and efficiently. Narges was my designer and she was extremely patient with me (I changed my mind several times and she was always glad to make changes). Amir also did a great job really listening to what I had envisioned and bringing it to life. Overall everyone in the company was a joy to work with and I will absolutely be going back to this company for any further home renovation that I may need. They renovated my kitchen and it turned out better than I could have ever imagined. The team got the job done quick, clean and efficiently and they used the best quality materials. We did make some changes throughout the project and they were very fair with costing. Would recommend them to anyone!

Dear Samuel

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen renovation

Our 17 year old kitchen was in desperate need of a renovation when we contacted Kitchen and Bath Inc. They came to our home to have a look and discuss with us what we needed done. We then visited their showroom, sat down with one of their designers and went through the computer generated plan she had prepared for us. After a few visits, we finally finalized the plan and started choosing the finishes for our cabinets, countertop, floor, and so on. The staff and contractors at Kitchen & Bath Inc were all very professional and friendly. They did a great job with our kitchen and transformed it from an outdated space to a beautiful kitchen that we enjoy everyday. I would recommend this company and would like to especially thank Tiana for her great service and advice.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Master Bath renovation

It took a little bit longer than I had hoped as we ran into a few unforeseen problems but in the end it was worth it. I have a beautiful new bathroom.

ahmad from Mississauga
ahmad from Mississauga

Kitchen renovation

My project was little complicated due time interior modifications. I contacted Kitchen & Bath by their flyer, in the mail. Before going in to their showroom, I had already 2 quotes from different people. We met with Leigh in Oakville location. She was quite helpful in terms of listening and taking notes. She did setup appointment and visited our home in Mississauga and took measurements and pictures. Leigh did set up meetings in office to view of 3D depicted project drawings she made. We went and were happy with first set of drawings. She had estimated budget with it. We proposed couple of revisions and amendments and negotiated the price by her boss on the phone (Amir). Even though I had couple of contractors involved in the renovation, but kitchen from end t0 end and custom made showcase ( to hide two load bearing pillars) was done by Kitchen &Bath. I found this company is very transparent in work, price and flexible to accommodate manageable changes. My wife is very happy with her new kitchen as so, I am. At the end, you get what you pay with this company. Big thanks to Amir who is a gr8 individual to work with. Hamid is good guy but he still owes me coffee. Thanks guys well done.

Dear Ahmad

disatisfied customer in Oakville
disatisfied customer in Oakville

Customer Experience

For personal reasons we were unable to proceed with the project. We tried to get our refund back , however the company is refusing to give us back the refund eventhough NO physical JOB has been completed in our home. We tried to contact the company several times before the start date and were told that we needed to speak to the manager who is always somehow unavailable. We were told that we will not be getting a full refund. Worst company ever to deal with.

Dear Customer

We do appreciate your frustration, and would be very happy to accommodate your request.
However as per the terms of our contract signed by your self "should the customer decide to cancel their project, the deposit will be refunded less the amount of work done to date."
In this case we are doing the exact same and we are refunding your deposit less the amount of work to date.

Trust this addresses your concern.

Kind Regards
Kitchen & bath team

Ravi in Vaughan
Ravi in Vaughan

Bathroom

Very professional and timely service very happy with the team.
We were looking to have our bathroom renovated and they did a great job on our bathroom.Will use them again anytime.

Dear Ravi

Elsie
Elsie

Kitchen renovation

Posted a review on a kitchen renovation including pictures of the many cracks in the cabinets. Their explanation was that the cracks were due to humidity. Please tell me how to avoid humidity in Canada. Finally was able to get hold of someone at the company after many phone calls went unanswered. They want $350 to come in and put filler in their inferior product after claiming the warranty has run out, although this is contrary to what they promised in the showroom. A warranty is when a company stands behind their product free of charge. Really regret using this company.

Dear Elsie

We have reviewed our records and have not found any customer with you name.
Please contact our Oakville location and ask to speak to Hamid, and we would be glad to address your concern.

Kind Regards,

CanadianSliwka in Toronto
CanadianSliwka in Toronto

Great Kitchen

We love our kitchen, good quality cabinets and sturdy quartz countertop. There were a few issues that came up during the kitchen reno but Kitchen & Bath dealt with them.

More about Kitchen & Bath Inc

Kitchen & Bath Inc is a full service destination for your bathroom and kitchen renovations in Toronto and the surrounding areas. Our expert staff will guide you through the process, offering top quality products and workmanship. With over 11 years’ experience in the industry and a strong commitment to customer ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Oakville?