Carter Electrical Inc

Reviews for Carter Electrical Inc

Sam in Richmond Hill
Sam in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Electric car home charger installation

Sean is a great, straight forward guy to work with. He is easy to reach, answers questions thoroughly and unlike most other electricians who I contacted about the job, tried his best to keep costs affordable while meeting our expectations.

The end result of our installation is top grade - very unobtrusive in the garage, and did not affect the household as I thought it would be. I recommend anyone looking at getting electrical work done to give Sean a call.

Thanks so Much Sam.
I'll was a pleasure to work with you and your family.

Small Electrical Job

I called Sean for a small job-replacing 2 electric light switches, but was very happy that he was able to come quickly as I was soon to be in the darkness. Even though it was a small job, he was quite willing to help out.

Sean is very good at returning calls and follow up. He is pleasant to work with, punctual and professional in his job. Will be doing follow-up projects with him for built in lighting.

Thanks for the Review.
It was a pleasure to work with you.

Alison in Toronto
Alison in Toronto

Another great experience with Carter Electrical

One day all of my kitchen ceiling pot lights just stopped working. I did some research online and guessed that the culprit might be the dimmer switch, so I bought a normal on/off switch to replace the dimmer switch... but then I decided it would be better to get Sean over to check it out because what if the problem wasn't the dimmer switch?? So I texted Sean to arrange an appointment and described the problem, and sent him some photos of the existing switch and the replacement that I'd bought, and to make a long story short- he diagnosed that it was the dimmer switch causing the problem and talked me through replacing the switch myself right then and there!! And now my lights are working again! Thanks Sean!!

Thanks Alison
So happy I could help.

dmendonca84 in Etobicoke
dmendonca84 in Etobicoke

Excellent work and service

I had an unusual job that Sean was able to solve in a timely manner and with professionalism. I would highly recommend Sean and his work. I now have an electrician I can count on.

Thanks, that was an interesting job. The first time I have had to figure out why someone hade voltage on there sink and tub.
Glad we got it all safe for you and your new baby.

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Install Electrical Receptacles

I hired Carter Electrical, based on the excellent reviews I had read on homestars.com.
Although it was only a small job, installing two electrical receptacles in the kitchen, Sean was polite and a pleasure to deal with. He took the time to answer all my questions, he worked fast, professionally and best of all, he stayed on quote. I feel safe and confident with Sean's work, and lucky to have found him.
I will definitely be contacting Sean for any future projects and highly recommend Carter Electrical, to other home owners.

Thanks Susan

Rick B. in Toronto
Rick B. in Toronto

Electric Cooktop Removal to allow new counter top Install

Not a large job, but Sean was immediately agreeable and interested.
We discussed the requirement during off hours, and he was quick to respond with suggestions. When I added to the scope of the work, he sourced out the proper equipment, and confirmed he would acquire it

Helpful, timely, professional and NEAT. Could not be happier!
PHONE CARTER ELECTRICAL. Do yourself a favour!

rob.mcnaughton79 in Etobicoke
rob.mcnaughton79 in Etobicoke

Full Basement Lighting Fix/Set-Up

Sean is fantastic. He was recommended to me by a friend and I am 100% only using him from now on. My wall sconces weren't working throughout the basement, and a dimmer switch refused to work. ALso had some blown pot lights that needed to be replaced. Sean showed up, was cheerful, and got straight to work. He was professional, prompt, and did great work. I will never use anotehr electrician again aside from Sean. He's pure gold!

Christine in East york
Christine in East york

Repaired Light Switch and Added Remote Switch

I called Sean Carter to find out what was wrong with a light switch that had stopped working. He quickly identified the problem, repaired it and then we discussed adding another light switch for the same light, on a lower level of the house (one is at the top of the basement stairs and I wanted one in the hall at the bottom of the stairs for guests to control when in our basement guest room). I never knew that you could get a light switch installed on the wall that acted as a remote. No wiring is involved. Brilliant! What a good idea that was.

While he was here, we also discussed outdoor lighting in our back garden. It is cheaper than I thought it would be, but using good quality components. I will probably hire him to do that for us at some point soon.

His pricing is in line with other electricians in the neighbourhood.

Sean is a nice guy, easygoing and pleasant and has lots of good ideas. Seems to really know his job. I will not hesitate to call him again for future electrical needs.

Thanks Christine,
See you next summer!

1 review Milton, ON

Electrical

I have worked alongside Sean on a number of jobs and he is by far one of the most detail oriented and informed electricians I have ever met. He does quality work at a very affordable price and is a pleasure to work with. I could not give him a higher recommendation

Marie in North York
Marie in North York

Instal New Lights / Replace Fixtures and more

We worked with Carter Electrical to create/install 2 new ceiling lights, replace 2 outside fixtures, install an external sensor light, and do a couple of troubleshooting. Our experience with Carter Electrical was excellent. Sean and Mark were very accommodating in meeting our preferred schedule, they were on time, completed the work within the time (5 hrs.) and price estimated. They were very pleasant to work with and did a great job cleaning up. It was great to receive such excellent customer service even though we didn't have a big job. We definitely recommend that you contact Carter Electrical for your next electrical project - you won't be disappointed.

Thanks you Marie

More about Carter Electrical Inc

Congratulations! You've found the most affordable and friendliest electricians for your every need. No job is too small and estimates are always free! Carter Electrical Inc. offers high quality, worry-free work. Make the smart, affordable and SAFE choice. We provide courteous, highly professional service that will always exceed your expectations! ...