Cfb Heating And Cooling

Reviews for Cfb Heating And Cooling

Diana in Guelph
Diana in Guelph

emergency furnace replacement

My furnace broke down on a Saturday afternoon in the middle of winter. Carlton came to my house that evening and offered two options (a new motor for a furnace nearing the end of its expected life span, or a new furnace) and he was able to install a new furnace on Sunday afternoon. The temperature in my house was falling quickly and I am very grateful that he was able to help me so quickly. The new furnace is so quiet that I didn't know the heat was back on at first. Carlton also installed my tankless water heater, which is great. He does great work at reasonable prices. Highly recommended!

Pat in Leslieville
Pat in Leslieville

Regular Heating and AC Maintenance

We've been using CFB for 3 years and have generally been happy. They show up when they say they'll show up, they answer the phone, and everyone seems honest and trustworthy. Only comment I have is their office always seems a little noisy/chaotic, but it doesn't seem to affect their performance in any other way. I'm happy with them to date...Pat

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Richmond Hill?