Garage Door Repair Milton

Steve from Milton
Steve from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Garage door repair

I called about a malfunctioning garage door. They insisted it was $65.00 for a service call, including labour. The service tech came out and immediately told me it was the bearings. 5 minutes later he told me it was either a magnet or a wire, which he didn't have time to check. I essentially paid this guy $73 (taxes in) to tell me what I already suspected, and that he couldn't fix it. He then proceeded as if he was going to replace all the wheels on the door. I told him not to bother as my garage door still wouldn't be functioning properly when he left. Bad experience all together but live and learn.

More about Garage Door Repair Milton

A Garage Door Repair Milton, most of the time, offers customers the guarantee of high quality services. Its license distinguishes it from run-of-the-mill companies that hardly deliver a decent garage door repair job. Be a smart customer and choose a garage door service company that is licensed, certified, and insured.