Crazy Joe's Drapery & Blinds

Reviews for Crazy Joe's Drapery & Blinds

Tulip
Tulip

Sheers

We just came home from a visit to the store. We have dealt with crazy joe’s before and we’ve always been happy with the service. Today was a pleasure to do business again. The service was friendly and informative.

Susan in Oakville
Susan in Oakville

Returning Customer

We first went to Crazy Joe's earlier this year after having gone to many customer drapery and big box stores and being disappointed with the fabric selection and the prices.
We were very happy with the service from Joe and quality of the curtains - exactly as promised. We've just gone back to place another order.
Highly recommend!

Linda &.
Linda &.

Crazy Joe's is the Best

My husband and I chose Silhouette blinds from Crazy Joe. We are VERY happy with them. Easy to install too. Don't waste time just go to Joe for window treatments.

Kaz in Toronto
Kaz in Toronto

Curtains

Really happy with Crazy Joe's service. he gave me a great deal, replace my old blinds in a short time. i recommend crazy joe to everyone looking for a good service at low price

Great Service; a Friendly and Knowledgeable team!

Crazy Joe and his install team were fantastic to work with; the quality of the product and the timing in which they were able to complete the install exceeded our expectations. Joe took the time to walk us through the best suited options for us and his installer was prompt and thoroughly tidied up afterwards. We would highly recommend this team for all window covering needs.
Nicole P

Sal in Toronto
Sal in Toronto

Knowledgable and Experienced!

Crazy Joe isn't so crazy after all. He's incredible knowledgable, having been in the business for probably longer than I have been alive. Customer service is clearly at the core of his business. With all the styles, sizes, colours and everything else, choosing window coverings can be an overwhelming purchase decision. Joe took his time with us and walked us through all the options and made recommendations for what would best fit our space. We purchased curtains for 3 windows and are very pleased with the results.

Dione in Ottawa
Dione in Ottawa

Blinds for our home

My husband and I are very pleased with the blinds we purchased from Crazy Joe's. Joe was easy to talk to and helped us make the right choice. The price was right and the service was excellent. We would recommend him to our friends and family. I would give him an 11 if I could!

tony
tony

Louver track

this is my third project that i have completed first it was drapes second it was blinds for my condo 4 years ago and that are in perfect condition and now a louver track for my house thank you joe

Leslie
Leslie

My kind of Crazy!

Joe was wonderful to me today. I was looking for some lining for a project for a charity and Joe gave me a very good price. He is a lovely man and wonderful to talk to.

Carry
Carry

Kitchen and bedroom draperies and chair coverings

I have been to Joes stores for over 30 years at his different locations.
I'm very pleased with my purchases.
He is very helpful and gives an honest opinion.
I also get my orders very quickly and would recommend Joe for any
kind of coverings.

More about Crazy Joe's Drapery & Blinds

Drapery • Curtains • Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 48 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds

Custom Shower Curtains
Drapery Hardware
And more..........

Shutters & Blinds and Drapery & Curtains
Window Treatments, Custom Drapery, Drapery Panels, Custom Shower Curtains, Sheers, Blinds, Roller Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Roman Shutter Shade, Drapery Hardware READY MADE BLINDS- There are many different kinds of window blinds, using different systems and materials. Custom Made Blinds • Custom Made Curtains • Designer Fabrics • Condo Blinds • Condo Curtains •
IN HOME DECORATOR SERVICE OUR FREE APPOINTMENT HOME VISIT SERVICE & QUOTE SAVES YOU TIME & MONEY Our Professional Designer Comes To Your House To Help You Choose : The Right Look & The Right Design At the Right Price Top Rated Decorator: Get professional decorating advice and shop for a whole new look without having to leave home
• Custom Drapery • Custom Blinds • Decorator Service MENTION HOMESTARS AND GET UP TO 70% OFF FOR CUSTOM ORDERS ONLY AND FREE INSTALLATION!! SHOP NOW BEFORE THE CHRISTMAS RUSH!
1970