B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

formerly Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery
Drapery & Curtains
Specializing in Custom Made Drapes, Ready Made Drapes Custom Made Blinds,
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Toronto  >  B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Reviews for B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Mississaugacustomer in Mississauga

We came from mississauga to purchase curtains. We have purchased from here in the past and we came back because of the quality product. Great experience and luxurious product. The service was excellent and Joe was very honest about prices. Very satisfied!

Cody in Toronto

Crazy Joe is a throwback. He cares about his customers on a level you just don't find anymore.

From the very first phone call, he was trying to save me money and was actually happy to have my business, while several others just ignored my calls or showed little interest because the job was too small (one large living room window). I was only able to get one other company to come out and give me a quote, and Joe beat it by a significant margin.

Naturally, I started to wonder what kind of install I was going to get at a bargain price. But Angelo (the installer) was very professional and didn't take any shortcuts. He even helped get my old blinds out to the garbage afterwards. He was finished in an hour (if that) and didn't leave any trash behind.

The only downside to dealing with Joe is that he doesn't do free quotes (or he wouldn't do one for me, anyway). He did a rough quote over the phone and asked that I pay upfront before he sent someone out to do actual measurements. I really didn't want to pay before the work was done and was worried that the rough quote would increase at some point, but I took a leap of faith and was rewarded. Joe stuck to his price and everything worked out beautifully in the end.

Joe will be getting all of my blinds-related business going forward. And I will be recommending him to any friends and/or family I can. I have complete faith he will treat them all as well as he treated me.

My drapery installer arrived at my clients home and had forgotten parts he needed to install my clients drapes. I drove to all the hardware stores in my area but had no luck. I found Crazy Joe's on line . I called and he had exactley what i needed. He had everything ready for me when i arrived and refused to take any money.
I was so impressed that before I left the store i gave him an order for a blind for my client. I will definitely be giving them my future orders.
The customer service was exceptional.

S.Irvine in Mississauga

My kids liked to play in our curtains and had pulled down and lost several of the plastic curtains gliders. They were almost impossible to find ~ but the man at took the time to go through a bunch of boxes in order to find what I needed. THANKS!

Dennis in Scarborough

My wife and I have been looking for extra wide ready made draperies for almost one month. We finally found Crazy Joe's Drapery. Joe welcomed us today and showed us many styles and colours. He was so nice and patient. We're so glad and happy.

We are thrilled with the shutters we ordered from you. They are better than anticipated, especially the bay window. You have never let us down, Joe. Angelo ( the installer) did a great job. A special thanks to both of you.

Had curtains done in master bedroom. Service was prompt from first call to installation. Curtains were installed right when scheduled and installer was prompt and efficient. Great experience working with crazy joes.

Helen in Etobicoke

B.H. Crazy Joe's Drapery was recommended by a person in my condo building. Charlie came for an in-home consultation and suggested the style and fabric that would best suit our bay window. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. The drapes with blackout lining were ready in three weeks as promised. Angelo, the installer, was professional and efficient. I am very satisfied with the excellent product and service. The drapes look great and best of all were within my budget.

Alex P in Newmarket

I just wanted to share what a great experience it was in dealing with Crazy Joe - he was extremely prompt when I first called him, and even followed up and contacted me back on a Sunday.

While all other companies I called said it would take minimum three weeks to measure and install custom blinds, Joe and his team were able to finish in less Jan 10 days, from start to finish. The blinds he installed were very well done, and our tenant is equally as happy with them as myself.

I wholeheartedly recommend using Joe - he's very professional and good at what he does.

Sincerely,
Alex

bounce in Mississauga

Dealt with Joe himself - a personable guy who help me pick just the right drapes for my apartment, and only sold me what I actually needed. Highly recommended.
Reid B.

P.S. - He gave me an especially good price because I mentioned that I'd seen his reviews in Homestars.com.

More about B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Drapery & Curtains: Shutters & Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 42 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds