Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Specializing in Custom Made Drapes, Ready Made Drapes Custome Made Blinds
Crazy Joes Drapery Curtainview
Owner/Manager
Joe iczkovitz [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Toronto  >  Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery
A poor reputation means there has been review tampering or a company request to remove a review.

Reviews for Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Holly in Barrie

My first experience with Crazy Joe's was 15 years ago when I bought my first house. A friend told me to check out to Crazy Joe's before I went anywhere else for curtains.

At first I was daunted by what looked like a disorganized showroom, but with a patient sales person, I discovered hundreds of beautiful fabrics and products at great prices. I got an amazing (saved hundreds of dollars) deal on beautiful high quality curtains (shears, panels and blackouts) for my whole house.

Not only do they have great service, quality, selection and prices, they will come to your house or condo with samples, and create customs curtains and blinds.

Why would you go anywhere else??

My house has appeared in the papers and on tv shows -- and everyone notices the curtains.

Today I was served by Joe himself. I wasn't sure what I wanted, and he was very helpful. And he gave me a great deal. I LOVE my new curtains.

Joy in Toronto

We use Crazy Joe's whenever we need window coverings because they're the best. They are knowledgeable, always helpful and reasonably priced. Good selection and products are ready on time. Highly recommend.

Krystyna in Toronto

I have been a loyal Crazy Joe's customer for many years. I have purchased window coverings for my home and cottage as well as for my parents' farmhouse. Crazy Joe's has always provided me with the highest quality window products. They are extremely knowledgeable in this field and have always given me valuable service and advice. So when I needed to purchase blinds for my apartment living room and bedroom windows I naturally returned to Crazy Joe's for their outstanding quality and service. BRAVO!!

Shelley Hamilton  in Toronto

Sunday my husband and I went in to price new Drapes for our living room patio doors. I had a budget that I had to stay to and really didn't think I would be able to find anything I liked because I really didn't have a lot to spend. First I met "Normal Ted" and he was very entertaining until Myrtle , who is no turtle could assist me. After explaining my budget she showed me many options but none that were for me, she found me beautiful faux white silk with Winter backing that were everything I dreamt of.. had a fabulous time cashing out with "Normal Ted" and would highly recommend shopping here first before going anywhere else. 10/10

Michael B Murray in Mississauga

Very satisfied with the work Crazy Joe's Drapery did for us.
The service is very friendly, the work was done in good time and the price very competitive. I would recommend Crazy Joe's Drapery to friends who want good work at good price.

Izabela in Toronto

I have used crazyjoes service for my previous and current house. I got Roman blinds, drapes and roll up blinds. All look beyond amazing! The Roman blinds are the best I have ever seen and they look fantastic rolled up and down. The drapes and blinds are so rich looking for a great price. I looked around for so many months before I purchased window treatments and I couldn't be happier with choosing crazyjoes. I recommend them to everyone. The price and service is amazing. Bina did an absolute amazing job in making my house look beyond what I expected.

Rohan in Toronto

I apologize for the late review, as Joe and his staff have been exceptionally cordial and ironically they provided a quicker and faster installation service (within a week) then me writing this review (late by 2 months).

Our experience with Crazy Joe, was profoundly insightful and the final result is something my family has been raving about. When we walked into the store, we had no idea about the types of draperies and curtains fabric with fixtures that would best suit our house.
However, the advice given to us, coupled with understanding our predicament of a quick installation within a week; really made us appreciate Crazy Joe and his energetic staff and designer’s patience of dealing with a tight deadline customer.

I personally would vouch for Crazy Joe and his team of dedicated staff; with anyone who are seeking an effective result to enhance their dream home with fabric curtains, rather than using bland vertical blinds.

Sheila from Mississauga

Although I had never done business with Crazy Joe before I appreciated an immediate acknowledgement from Joe when I walked in the store even though it was busy. Helpful, friendly, accurate measurements and completed as promised makes me a happy customer. The quality of fabric and workmanship makes me feel great about my purchase. Joe has me covered.

bolog123 in Brampton
1 review Hamilton, ON

when we decided to update our living room, there was no question
as to where we were going for new drapes. Joe listened to what we wanted, understood our financial situation and gave us the
very best drapes at a very acceptable price. If you ever want
drapes, there is no other place to but CRAZY JOES.

Darab in Brampton

Excellent service. JOE n Bina has been very helpful. Joe has offered a very good deal and Bina designed our imagination beautifully
Thank you for your services. Me n my wife will definitely recommend you
Cheers! !!

More about Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Drapery & Curtains: Shutters & Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 42 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds