Formerly Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Reviews for B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Anthony in Mississauga
Anthony in Mississauga

Office Blinds

Joe was great! Everything was on time and installed with ease. He also provided us with the best price on the market. I would definitely use Joe again. Very reliable company!

Thank you so much for your review. We at Crazy Joe's have a long-standing commitment to delivering exceptional customer experiences.
We are grateful for every customer and wish you the best and look forward to helping you again.

janie lowe in Brampton
janie lowe in Brampton

Condo Blinds

I went to Crazy Joe's to purchase blinds for a condo because my mother had been to him before. I was delighted with Joe, his service and his ability to match blinds currently in the condo. Angelo came out to measure and install the blinds in a very timely manner and everything looks wonderful....thank you Joe for looking after me. Whenever I need anything to do with windows again you can rest assured I'll come and see you and will gladly recommend you to anyone I can.

Sincerely,

Janie Lowe

Derek in Toronto
Derek in Toronto

Vertical Blinds

I had a custom order for a large quantity of vertical blinds, and needed to have them within a week. Joe gave me a very competitive estimate, and I had the blinds in-hand in under 48 hours.
Very friendly and professional service, he delivered exactly what he promised. When I need other window coverings, I would be happy to come back to him, and would happily recommend him to others.
Thanks again, Joe!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Drapes

We are absolutely in love with our very beautiful, nicely stitched drapes.
We are planning to visit him again to do sheers for us.
The design books need to be updated.

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Curtain replacement - great quality

Thanks to Joe, Charlie, and Angelo. The curtains were very good quality and they kept out about 95% of the sunlight, making it easier to sleep. The job was well-priced and quickly/professionally done. I would definitely recommend them or use them again for other curtains in the future.

Tony

Kevin
Kevin

Fabulous sheers

We went to Crazy Joe just to enquire about sheers and see about the cost. We came home with fabulous sheers that fit and look amazing in our living room. Joe was very friendly and easy to talk to. We couldn’t be more pleased. We would recommend highly. We would never think that we could walk out with sheers that fit like they were custom made. Thank you Crazy Joe.

Karl in Old Toronto
Karl in Old Toronto

1'' Mini blinds

I don't usually write reviews, but, Joe was a real gentleman.
When I shop, I buy what I need ,not what they have! and if Joe doesn't have it... he can find it and order it for you and that is why he stands out in a crowd! .Very happy with his services, man of his word, reasonably priced and above all ...he is not Crazy, and find him smart, helpful, humorous and certainly down to earth, things many people lack.

Thanks a Million Joe, I will be back in the future and will buy without hesitation.
Best Regards Karl Schneider

Mohammad in Mississauga
Mohammad in Mississauga

curtain accessories

I went to 1650 Dundas st. to buy some curtain accessories. I enjoyed talking to Joe and I got whatever I needed for a great price and finally I got a pillow as a gift on top of that.
Next time I will buy my curtains from B.H Blinds & Drapes..

Giomar87 in Mississauga
Giomar87 in Mississauga

Amazing service

Joe was a pleasure to work with when purchasing blinds. He was very accommodating to my budget while providing quick and reliable service of a high quality. I would highly recommend going to see joe!

vaibhav in Toronto
vaibhav in Toronto

Vertical blinds

I walked into the store for getting quote about my blinds.. I was really very impressed by the service I got. The person is so nice and the way he deals is amazing... i am very much impressed. Thankyou very much for your service sir
Really appreciated

More about B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

MENTION HOMESTARS AND GET UP TO 70% OFF FOR CUSTOM ORDERS ONLY AND FREE INSTALLATION!! SHOP NOW BEFORE THE CHRISTMAS RUSH!

Drapery • Curtains • Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 48 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds