B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Formerly Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery
Drapery & Curtains
National Furniture Building 1650 Dundas St. E Mississauaga ON L5X 2Z3
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Mississauga  >  B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Reviews for B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Luke in Mississauga
Luke in Mississauga

Start to finish, excellent customer service and finished product!

We had just moved into our new apartment, and we tried to DIY improve things as much as we could. New coats of paint, new lighting, and some decor. Our windows had steam radiators below them, however, so standard store-bought drapes didn't look proper at all.

We called Charlie for a free quote and some samples, and the entire process was handled smoothly and pleasantly. He showed us a variety of fabrics he thought would go well with our current colour palette, and generally left us feeling like we had been heard out and given all of the best options. The process was quick, and the finished product was cheaper than our other estimate, so all in all we're extremely happy!

I would definitely recommend Charlie to other new homeowners... the experience wasn't uncomfortable at all :)

Thank you for shopping at B.H. Blinds & Drapes/Crazy Joes! Our new store is located at 3685 Bathurst St. and 401.

Gregg S.  in Mississauga
Gregg S. in Mississauga

Living Room Shears and New Drapes

We had a poor looking living room window with an old set of shears and a roller blind covering the window. We decided to do the window up properly and went to Crazy Joe's to get a nice set of shears and a nice set of ready to hang drapes. We went on a Wednesday and on Sunday as promised we got the shears and drapes, along with new hardware to properly hang the new shears. We had good hardware for the drapes and the curtains fit the window and the hardware perfectly. The drapes and shears are exactly as promised, perfectly measured, perfect fit, and they look great.

Bedroom curtains

i went to Crazy Joe's on a Sunday afternoon. I said that I needed curtains as soon as possible, because my replacement bedroom windows were wider than the ones they replaced.

I was promised the curtains for the following Thursday, but got a call Wednesday morning saying that they were ready for pick up.

I'm pleased with the curtains and the knowledgeable service.

Drapes for two-story condo/installation

Very pleased with Crazy Joe's!
Charlie was very accommodating and went out of his way to procure a special fabric; his estimated timeline for readiness/installation was right on!
Great customer service with regard to project updates

Jana in Mississauga
Jana in Mississauga

window shades

Thank you Joe, the experience of shopping at your store was a very pleasant one and your help was great. This is the second time I've used your company and I would come back any time.
J.

Louise & David from Mississauga
Louise & David from Mississauga

Sheers for our bedroom

From the moments we walked into the store, our shopping experience was first rate. We were treated with respect and were made to feel that our business mattered. Our sheers are beautiful and just what we wanted.

Michelle in Mississauga
Michelle in Mississauga

Curtain purchase

My boyfriend. Rafail took me to Crazy Joes where we entered the store to purchase curtains for my new condo... the proprietor, Crazy Joe, assisted us right away... loved his sense of humour! As I am not very "handy" or knowledgeable about such things as curtains (measurements or such)... he was very patient with me... His recommendation was spot on and I walked out with curtains that matched my living room area perfectly and we are very happy! I highly recommend him to anyone that needs drapery!

Douglas in Mississauga
Douglas in Mississauga

Bedroom drapes

I am very pleased with the service and quality of product at Crazy Joe's. I would recommend them to anyone interested in getting a good deal and a good deal of service.

2 sets of drapes

I had an excellent experience with crazy Joe. They came to my house, analyzed what I needed, and made excellent recommendations. They were able to prepare the drapes within two weeks and have them installed. I couldn't be happier.

Jan in Mississauga
Jan in Mississauga

Drapery Rod & Hardware

We needed to hang a drape in an awkward corner of the bedroom and we couldn't find hardware that would work. The friendly owners at Crazy Joe's provided a unique solution that included a pole with 2 different types of wall brackets that worked perfectly. I don’t know how we would have solved our problem without Crazy Joes!!! We would definitely recommend them for any drapery needs.

More about B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Drapery • Curtains • Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 48 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds