B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

formerly Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery
Drapery & Curtains
Specializing in Custom Made Drapes, Ready Made Drapes Custom Made Blinds,
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Mississauga  >  B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Nadine

Looked on-line and in the GTA for beautiful drapery to complete my dining/living rooms over shutters. On-line the cost, shipping and customs for what I wanted was way over my budget. Went to Crazy Joe's; saw this remarkable material, was given great advice about achieving the look I wanted and a price to compare. No pressure! I didn't realize Crazy Joe's price was great until I compared the ready made with the custom. The ready made would have cost the same and looked cheap and unprofessional. l visited another supplier on Cartwright Ave. in Toronto and for the same drapes I would have to pay $200 more plus gas and travel time! After doing all my research went to Crazy Joe's and ordered. My drapes were done in 1 week, had hooks, pleat stuffing and were perfect. I am so happy with my purchase and the service at Crazy Joe's.

Job Price
Peter from Mississauga

Crazy Joe's had great selection, competitive prices and great service. We got everything we needed as we needed it, and quickly. Crazy Joe must be visited before buying anywhere else!

Job Price

More about B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Drapery & Curtains: Shutters & Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 42 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds

Custom Shower Curtains
Drapery Hardware
And more..........

Drapery & Curtains and Shutters & Blinds
Window Treatments, Custom Drapery, Drapery Panels, Custom Shower Curtains, Sheers, Blinds, Roller Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Roman Shutter Shade, Drapery Hardware READY MADE BLINDS- There are many different kinds of window blinds, using different systems and materials. CUSTOM MADE BLINDS
IN HOME DECORATOR SERVICE OUR FREE APPOINTMENT HOME VISIT SERVICE & QUOTE SAVES YOU TIME & MONEY Our Professional Designer Comes To Your House To Help You Choose : The Right Look & The Right Design At the Right Price Top Rated Decorator: Get professional decorating advice and shop for a whole new look without having to leave home Don
Custom Drapery