B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

formerly Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery
Drapery & Curtains
Specializing in Custom Made Drapes, Ready Made Drapes Custom Made Blinds,
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Mississauga  >  B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Reviews for B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Lucy from Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Crazy Joe & Bina ROCK !!!! I love my drapery and blinds. I can't get enough of them. Their quality of work & advice was impeccable. Bina did a total makeover of our home for a decent price. We are extremely happy with their personalized service. I would recommend them to everyone. Thanks a million guys !!!!!!
Lucy

Dave from Toronto

Joe has a great selection of high quality drapes and hardware. We recently bought beautiful champagne coloured drapes and hardware for our living room. He stands by his products and honours his low prices. We will be going back to him for all our drapes in the future :)

Paul M. from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

I am very pleased with my drapery purchase. There was a good selection and the drapes purchased were ready-made to fit the measurements I was looking for and good quality and value. Joe knows his business and was very pleasant and helpful to deal with.

Anna in Mississauga

I called Crazy Joe for an at home consultation. Bina arrived with her assistant and were very professional and very friendly. They assisted me in choosing the best fabric as per my ideas and the best styles. I went into the store a few times and got to meet Joe. Amazing personality, great customer service and super understanding. I working on the rest of the house and looking forward to many more projects with Crazy Joe's. I always recommend to my family and friends.

Frank Eilles from Wasaga Beach
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

Excellent value and quality. Talented and friendly personnel. The result reflects their design creativity and production expertise. Bina is an artist and Joe adds personalized customer service. Thanks guys. We will be back.

Minaz from Mississauga

Excellent,Professional and care taking service Bina was fantastic in providing us with the best. She assisted in choosing and giving us some idea's along the way. We placed the order and got everything on time. Hassan excellent installer. When all was done We could only say WOW!!!!!!!!!!. will do business with you again anytime.

Sean Lynch from Brampton
2 reviews , ON

Had the pleasure of ordering all of our drapes for our new home with Joe prior to Christmas. Excellent service, great quality, friendly mannerism. Thanks Joe and all the best for 2014

Jo Pereira from Brampton

Thank you Joe for helping us decide on the designs and providing us good pricing and best of all, delivering on the dates we requested. Great Job and excellent Customer Service !

Roxanne from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Special thanks to Joe and Bina for their exceptional customer service. They were able to find the fabric and make the drapes on schedule. It was a pleasure dealing with them and I highly recommend them to others.

Vanessa from Mississauga

We've been customers of Crazy Joe's for many years. We recently purchased new curtains from Joe and, once again, were extremely satisfied with the selection, service and helpfulness to work within the budget that we had. Joe and the entire team were very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with from the initial consult to delivery of the finished curtains. Would highly recommend Crazy Joe's and we'll be back agian!

More about B.H. Blinds & Drapes of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Drapery & Curtains: Shutters & Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 42 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds

Custom Shower Curtains
Drapery Hardware
And more..........

Drapery & Curtains and Shutters & Blinds
Window Treatments, Custom Drapery, Drapery Panels, Custom Shower Curtains, Sheers, Blinds, Roller Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Roman Shutter Shade, Drapery Hardware READY MADE BLINDS- There are many different kinds of window blinds, using different systems and materials. CUSTOM MADE BLINDS
IN HOME DECORATOR SERVICE OUR FREE APPOINTMENT HOME VISIT SERVICE & QUOTE SAVES YOU TIME & MONEY Our Professional Designer Comes To Your House To Help You Choose : The Right Look & The Right Design At the Right Price Top Rated Decorator: Get professional decorating advice and shop for a whole new look without having to leave home Don
Custom Drapery