B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Formerly Wincon Interior Designs Division of Crazy Joe's Drapery
Drapery & Curtains
National Furniture Building 1650 Dundas St. E Mississauaga ON L5X 2Z3
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Mississauga  >  B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Reviews for B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Bedroom drapery

I am very pleased with the shop at home service. Charlie came with a variety of samples and suggestions for window treatment. Delivery was prompt and the drapery selected is elegant, functional and well priced. Thanks Charlie

Ramona in Mississauga
Ramona in Mississauga
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Drapery and cushions for entire house

I had a great experience with this company. Charlie, the consultant, came to my house and spent hours helping me chose my drapery. The customer service was excellent. They really do their best to give you a competitive price and a great product. I have dealt with Charlie, Bina and Isaac and they were all wonderful. I would highly recommend them.

custom drapery and tablecloth

I ordered custom drapery from Crazy Joe's. I commend Bina and her crew for the very efficient way they handled the removal of my old drapes and installation of the new ones. The drapes hang very nicely in my living room. I am very happy with the beautiful finished product....but .... I paid too much money for it.!!! If you are looking for beauty and top quality of workmanship, I recommend you check out what they have.
S.K.

Erika Ariza from Toronto
Erika Ariza from Toronto

Drapes!

I'm reeeeeeally really satisfied with my new drapes. Went all the way to Mississauga last week because I read amazing things about Crazy Joe's, and they were right!

Bina helped my find some options within my budget and she even customized one drape for me (I liked one specific fabric but those drapes didn't have the extra fabric that prevents light from coming in, which was super important for me, so Bina got it done for me!). I sent her pictures and she always tried to get everything perfectly done, so she did! I would definitely come back and also recommend this to anyone.

Lucy from Caledon
Lucy from Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

drapery&blinds

Crazy Joe & Bina ROCK !!!! I love my drapery and blinds. I can't get enough of them. Their quality of work & advice was impeccable. Bina did a total makeover of our home for a decent price. We are extremely happy with their personalized service. I would recommend them to everyone. Thanks a million guys !!!!!!
Lucy

Dave from Toronto
Dave from Toronto

Drapes

Joe has a great selection of high quality drapes and hardware. We recently bought beautiful champagne coloured drapes and hardware for our living room. He stands by his products and honours his low prices. We will be going back to him for all our drapes in the future :)

Paul M. from Hamilton
Paul M. from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bedroom drapes

I am very pleased with my drapery purchase. There was a good selection and the drapes purchased were ready-made to fit the measurements I was looking for and good quality and value. Joe knows his business and was very pleasant and helpful to deal with.

Anna in Mississauga
Anna in Mississauga

Curtains for all rooms

I called Crazy Joe for an at home consultation. Bina arrived with her assistant and were very professional and very friendly. They assisted me in choosing the best fabric as per my ideas and the best styles. I went into the store a few times and got to meet Joe. Amazing personality, great customer service and super understanding. I working on the rest of the house and looking forward to many more projects with Crazy Joe's. I always recommend to my family and friends.

Frank Eilles from Wasaga Beach
Frank Eilles from Wasaga Beach
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

Custom Draperies

Excellent value and quality. Talented and friendly personnel. The result reflects their design creativity and production expertise. Bina is an artist and Joe adds personalized customer service. Thanks guys. We will be back.

Minaz from Mississauga
Minaz from Mississauga

installation of new drapes

Excellent,Professional and care taking service Bina was fantastic in providing us with the best. She assisted in choosing and giving us some idea's along the way. We placed the order and got everything on time. Hassan excellent installer. When all was done We could only say WOW!!!!!!!!!!. will do business with you again anytime.

More about B.H. Blinds & Drapes Of Crazy Joe's Drapery

Drapery • Curtains • Blinds

There is only ONE Joe and that is THE ORIGINAL Crazy's Joe's which is located in Mississauga. With over 48 years of experience! If you call any other they are not the original as we have no connection to them.

Discerning clients looking for custom window treatments or the finest in ready made selections shop at Crazy Joe’s. Everything is hand crafted in Toronto and all of your drapery Toronto needs are met right here. Ask around and you’ll find the shopper that knows how to match quality and price in Toronto, Newmarket or Mississauga puts Crazy Joe’s at the top of the list when they need outstanding window coverings.

Outstanding Quality and Value in Toronto Custom Drapery and Blinds

Custom Shower Curtains
Drapery Hardware
And more..........

Drapery & Curtains and Shutters & Blinds
Window Treatments, Custom Drapery, Drapery Panels, Custom Shower Curtains, Sheers, Blinds, Roller Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Roman Shutter Shade, Drapery Hardware READY MADE BLINDS- There are many different kinds of window blinds, using different systems and materials. Custom Made Blinds • Custom Made Curtains • Designer Fabrics • Condo Blinds • Condo Curtains •
IN HOME DECORATOR SERVICE OUR FREE APPOINTMENT HOME VISIT SERVICE & QUOTE SAVES YOU TIME & MONEY Our Professional Designer Comes To Your House To Help You Choose : The Right Look & The Right Design At the Right Price Top Rated Decorator: Get professional decorating advice and shop for a whole new look without having to leave home
• Custom Drapery • Custom Blinds • Decorator Service