Alfa Tile & Stone

Reviews for Alfa Tile & Stone

Margaret from Calgary
Margaret from Calgary

Product

Alfa Tile is a small concern with a good selection of modern tile. Rodica is the sales assistant who helped me choose my tile. She was very professional and most patient with me and I enjoyed chatting to her. When I needed extra tile it was ready for me when I called to collect it and I am very pleased with the product. I have no hesitation in recommending Alfa Tile to anyone.

March in Montreaux
March in Montreaux

Glass Tile and Travertine

Visited several tile suppliers and was impressed with the selection and exclusivity of the tile and travertine the Alfa carried. Put in my order for our kitchen reno and product arrived in time specified and would have to say extremely happy with the price and the whole buying process. Highly recommend!

More about Alfa Tile & Stone

wholesaler for porcelain tiles, natural stone