Bestloc Interlocking

Bestloc Interlocking

Reviews for Bestloc Interlocking

Giovanni  in Vaughan
Giovanni in Vaughan

Dreams do come true with BestLoc

I had a vision and with Ryan’s help it was made possible. In both workmanship and customer service Ryan and his team exceeded my expectations. We had the pleasure of getting to know the team over the course of this project, and enjoyed starting them off each morning with espresso and cookies. Everyone can see the true quality of their workmanship, but Ryan and his team are personable, trustworthy and truly went above and beyond. An extra congratulations to Ryan and his new baby boy Nile!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

An osasis in my backyard

The work that bestloc interlocking did is nothing short of amazing! Our backyard needed a lot of work, and they were up to the task. Their workmanship is impeccable, and you can see the pride they take in completing their projects! Thanks to their hard work, we now have an osasis in our backyard!!
-the Spence Family

Chris in Vaughan
Chris in Vaughan

Landscaping to the back and front yard!

We chose Ryan and his team to turn out dreams into reality ! Ryan’s team landscapes are entire backyard in 2016. We decided to go with the design he proposed and had no regrets.

In 2018 Ryan and his team landscaped our frontyard and porch, once again we decided to trust his instinct and go with the design and patten he recommended for us and once again he exceeded our expectations.

Thanks you Ryan and your team!

DOitRIGHTtheFIRSTtime in Aurora
DOitRIGHTtheFIRSTtime in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Front yard and backyard retaining wall

We got Bestloc to do our landscaping in the front yard as well as a retaining wall in the backyard. Having seen the final product, I don't believe you can get a better contractor and we are not the easiest people to please. The entire Bestloc team is very hard working (12hr days - if not more), respectful and Ryan definately has an eye for design. Loved the way Ryan showed us what the project will look like from the beginning and you definately get what you pay for. He was patient with us and explained each step of the way. Would definately recommend Bestloc for all your
landscaping needs.

Vena from Toronto
Vena from Toronto

Interlocking & Landscaping

Ryan completed our front, backyard and side of our home. Excellent stone work and landscaping. Great ideas and plans! We are very happy with Bestloc’s work. Would definitely recommend them!

winston.bharat in Thornhill
winston.bharat in Thornhill

Total revision of backyard, long follow up review

Ryan was one of a few contractors we'd requested quotes from for our backyard in Richmond Hill. We had a huge raised deck in a poor location, and needed this demolished, with a new stone patio and lawn layout.

Ryan prepared a computed generated to scale layout, modified it as needed per our uses eg lawn space vs stone, provided very good suggestions when our ideas were probably not the best, and completed the work in a very reasonable amount of time.

Workmanship was very good. He was generally quite responsive to follow up questions and small issues that came up. We are now approaching the two year point and are very satisfied with the project.

Last year we had some issues with areas of lawn and he came by to have a look, modify some spots, bring in some soil etc. It's nice to see them standing by the work.

Some suggestions I suppose would be to really carefully assess soil and grass type and quality. I should have done more homework on this as it's perhaps not fair to expect this from a company that has a major focus on hard landscaping. Our yard is surrounded by neighbours trees, has a clay soil base, and is on a low point in the subdivision so a bit more soil brought in, or even discussions on turf, could have helped but again, I think I could have done more there.

I would absolutely recommend them. They weren't the cheapest quote, and this was a project with a value of a compact car, but were overall very satisfied especially with the design elements which greatly improved our yard's usability for the family. Absolutely call them for a quote for your project. If I could give half stars here it would be a 9.5/10. I'd choose them again for the work now with two years of time elapsed.

KimandBruce in Vaughan
KimandBruce in Vaughan
1 review King City, ON

Patio and Front Landscaping Project

Ryan and his crew were amazing. They came on the day they said they would, and had all my landscaping project done within the time they said. They worked in extreme heat. There was a full crew to complete the work. They were all polite and courteous especially to my elderly Mom who lives with us. Ryan came to our home with a full CAD drawing of what he thought would work for our house, and after a bit of tweaking, we came up with a beautiful plan for our home. We get a lot of admirers commenting on our landscape. We plan to use Ryan again to complete the side of our house with our neighbours soon. He has done several homes in our neighbourhood, and there are others who wished they had used Ryan. *Update- 2018* This year we had the walkway between the houses completed and an extension to our patio to the walkway to finish off the back yard portion. Ryan's crew is very motivated and do an exceptional job once again to make our home look appealing. There are a couple of slabs in the middle of the walkway for large planters, and we will have a zen look to our walkway. Ryan and his crew are once again professional and polite, and available to answer any questions during the construction process. We are very happy that we chose Ryan and his crew to complete the final stage of our landscaping. Everything looks well done and consistent. The walkway was a necessity as we had a large crack of land between our houses that needed fixing. I am just sorry that I don't have anymore work for him. But, with all the compliments we get, I am sure more work will be done in our neighbourhood by Ryan's crew.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Backyard Landscaping - exceptional work, incredible team

My Husband and I are very particular both with A-Type personalities. We interviewed over 5 companies to come in and landscape our backyard and Ryan stood out from the rest of the companies. He was professional, knowledgeable, confident with his work and provided the best price out of all five quotes. They other company charged us for sketches and Ryan had a professional drawing for us within the week and did a quote on the spot that he stuck to. My husband and I made quite a few changes and Ryan was always happy to make adjustments yet provided his professional opionion to make sure there would be no structural issues. Ryan team was exceptional, the type of people you want to bring around your home and your family. They were professional, helpful. hardworking and kind. The finished product was incredible, my Husband and I are very pleased with the backyard and have very high expectations. It was a pleasure working with Ryan and his team and we can't wait for them to come back next year to do the front yard!

Driveway extension

We were looking to extend our driveway, refinish our stairs with flagstone, and uproot one of the trees in our front yard. After extensive research (given our negative experience with the previous contractors) we decided to called Bestloc Interlocking. Bestloc not only improved the job that was done by the previous contractor, but they also came with an idea for what we wanted. Ryan had great insights and vision and we were blown away with the end result. They took pride in their work and they kept the worksite very clean. We will be calling Ryan back to do more work next year! I highly recommend Bestloc Interlocking!

Cameron from Woodbridge
Cameron from Woodbridge

Front and back yard landscaping

Bestloc just finished a substantial landscaping project in our front and back yards.
Large interlock patios, stone steps, fixing grading and drainage issues, new sod, and automatic sprinkler system.
Ryan and his team were fantastic. I have no experience in landscaping, and Ryan was very helpful in making recommendations for materials and approaches that met our needs and budget.
His team worked hard and were incredibly efficient throughout the job. They were extremely careful about leaving the worksite cleaned up and organized at the end of every day, and did their best to keep the noisy machinery work to the middle of the day, to avoid bothering our neighbours.

We're very happy with the end result.

Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Vaughan?