Bestloc Interlocking

john, richmond hill
john, richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway/front yard landscape

When we called Ryan on a Saturday afternoon, he said that he could meet with us on the following day. Less than 24 hours later, Ryan had designed the front landscape and driveway with a quote and a start date in two weeks. In 2 weeks Ryan and his team started by removing the old driveway and excavating for the future footprint. Nine days later an awesome landscape and new driveway was completed. Ryan and his team were always putting in long days. He and his team were a pleasure to get to know. Adjustments were made along the way and his recommendations were spot on. I would and will recommend this company for anyone who wants to have an awesome curb appeal. Thanks Ryan and your team for the fantastic job. John, Richmond Hill.

Hello John , glad you loved the workmanship . Looking forward to working with you again . Enjoy !

sudheer in Toronto
sudheer in Toronto

Backyard landscaping and stone work

Ryan and his team did an outstanding job with our backyard renovation, they put down stone blocks and built a retaining wall for our garden. Ryan is a true professional and dealing with him was a breeze, right from the initial call for a quote. We had drawn up initial sketches of our ideas, and Ryan guided us on improvements and suggestions on stones and designs that really made a difference. He was also open to changes we asked for during the project.

For the quoted price for the work, his price was hard to beat and I did shop around. His team was able to accommodate our work at short notice, while other contractors were giving me dates out in August.
His team is hardworking, punctual and did the work within a reasonable timeframe, putting in weekend hours to get the job completed. We are very happy with his workmanship and the outcome. I would 100% recommend Bestloc interlock. It was a pleasure dealing with Ryan.

Thanks again!
Sudheer

Hi sudeer , it was definitely a pleasure working for your family . So happy you appreciated our workmanship. Enjoy your project .

Monica in Toronto
Monica in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Interlocking and landscape

Ryan and his team did a really good job for our backyard interlocking and landscaping. Very hardworking, punctual and very neat job. We are very happy with his workmanship. Quality is A+. Carol at his office was very helpful in setting up the appointment for a quote. I would 100% recommend Bestloc interlock.

Hi Monica , glad you loved our process and workmanship. It was awesome working for you

Bruna from Vaughan
Bruna from Vaughan

Small patio

Awesome
Just awesome
Professional with an attention to detail that cannot be brought
I recommended that my brother contact them for some work he needs done
Totally happy and would recommend this crew to anyone

Hi Bruna . Thank you for taking such great care of us .
Looking forward to working with the rest of your family .
So glad you love the outcome of the project .

Garden Patio

Ryan and crew were excellent. Top marks and will definitely recommend.
I'm picky and looking for high quality materials and labor.
They worked long hours, very efficient - good equipment.
From the start a very positive attitude and communicated frequently to ensure they were meeting my expectations thru each stage of project.
The price/value was reasonable. Given how efficient they are they can offer good value to customers.
Most of competition I interviewed focused on challenges and problems with my site. Ryan offered positive solutions right from the get go.

Hi guys , glad you loved the process. It was our pleasure working for you .

Connie in Brantford
Connie in Brantford

Backyard Interlocking

My husband and I planned to do our backyard, and originally planned to hire a contractor that was recommended to us by a relative. However, this original contractor never showed up. That is when we found Ryan who understood our concern and took care of us and our backyard immediately. He came in as soon as possible, listened to what we had planned for the backyard, as well as made some additional and wonderful suggestions, which really brought the project together. He and his team are very hard working and thorough. If I could rate him as an 11/10 I would and would definitely recommend him. I'm looking forward to hiring him to do my driveway!

Hi Connie , glad you loved the work .
It was our pleasure working for you .

Leo in Toronto
Leo in Toronto
0 reviews King City, ON

Side yard slabs and natural stone installation

I highly recommend Ryan and his crew for any landscaping work. Ryan is very professional and hard working. We are extremely pleased with the work that they competed at our property.

Hi Leo , it was a pleasure working for you .
Thanks for taking great care of us .

Landscape and Interlocking

Bestloc delivered a great masterpiece ! The Landscape and Interlocking work done to my Executive Townhome this summer was truly exceptional. Ryan and his crew were one of the best contractors I have had the pleasure in dealing with . As a finicky homeowner, I was pleased to see throughout the whole project that the quality of workmanship was to my expectation and beyond . I would gladly use them again. Besloc Interlocking is worth it. I will always recommend them . Again , a big thank you to Ryan and his crew.

Thank you so much for this great review. It was a pleasure doing this project for you. I really appreciate the kind words.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Backyard Patio

Ryan and his team were amazing from start to finish. I was really impressed at their timeliness and willingness to work through a rainy spring. They delivered exactly as ask by the date requested. Ryan even added some design expertise which made a great impact on the final feel of the patio. I love my new patio (as do my friends and neighbors) and how much more use I get from it now! Thanks again Ryan and team!

Hello , thank you so much for your kind words . We really give our best effort for all our clients and are so happy you appreciated our workmanship.
Enjoy your patio !

Jon from Etobicoke
Jon from Etobicoke

Interlocking/Landscaping

Amazing work by Ryan and his team! They worked day and night to make sure everything met my high standards.

With approximately 3000sf of interlock and landscaping it was no small job. I was put in contact with Ryan from a trusted friend and am glad I went forward with his company.

As my friend referred me I have and will refer Ryan to others.

Thanks again Bestloc

Review has 2 previous versions

Hi Jon , we are extremely happy you loved our workmanship . It was a pleasure working for you . Thank you for taking great care of us .
Enjoy your project !

More about Bestloc Interlocking

Bestloc Interlocking is trusted and respected landscape design and Installation company operating in the Greater Toronto and Surrounding Areas. As a proud and certified member of ICPI (Interlocking and Concrete Pavement Institute), we provide our clients with award winning landscape designs and industry leading installations. Bestloc was found on two main principles of encouraging family outdoor living and building structures that last.

Many years ago, Ryan Morant, founder and president started out being a labourer, where he developed his passion for the trade. He then became a foreman, and inspector, and subsequently a teacher. Under his leadership, our professional team of highly skilled and qualified personnel provides innovative landscape designs. With over 15 years of planting and masonry experience, and hundreds of thousands of square feet laid, Bestloc Interlocking embodies the values of strength, performance, and passion. We are dedicated to providing our clients with custom landscaping solutions.

We are in constant communication with our friends at ICPI (Interlocking and Concrete Pavement Institute), and are always up-to-date on industry leading techniques on landscape designs and installations. We offer good communication with our clients from the beginning of each project to its completion. Our experienced project management means your project is completed on time and on budget.

Furthermore, we complete every task with a commitment to integrity and a devotion to excellence using the best quality products guaranteed to leave a lasting impression. If you wish to create the finest outdoor living experience for you and your family, please do not hesitate to contact Bestloc Interlocking for a free consultation/estimate.