Bestloc Interlocking

Interlocking Stone
Bestloc Interlocking

Reviews for Bestloc Interlocking

Landscape and Interlocking

Bestloc delivered a great masterpiece ! The Landscape and Interlocking work done to my Executive Townhome this summer was truly exceptional. Ryan and his crew were one of the best contractors I have had the pleasure in dealing with . As a finicky homeowner, I was pleased to see throughout the whole project that the quality of workmanship was to my expectation and beyond . I would gladly use them again. Besloc Interlocking is worth it. I will always recommend them . Again , a big thank you to Ryan and his crew.

Thank you so much for this great review. It was a pleasure doing this project for you. I really appreciate the kind words.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Backyard Patio

Ryan and his team were amazing from start to finish. I was really impressed at their timeliness and willingness to work through a rainy spring. They delivered exactly as ask by the date requested. Ryan even added some design expertise which made a great impact on the final feel of the patio. I love my new patio (as do my friends and neighbors) and how much more use I get from it now! Thanks again Ryan and team!

Hello , thank you so much for your kind words . We really give our best effort for all our clients and are so happy you appreciated our workmanship.
Enjoy your patio !

Jon from Etobicoke
Jon from Etobicoke

Interlocking/Landscaping

Amazing work by Ryan and his team! They worked day and night to make sure everything met my high standards.

With approximately 3000sf of interlock and landscaping it was no small job. I was put in contact with Ryan from a trusted friend and am glad I went forward with his company.

As my friend referred me I have and will refer Ryan to others.

Thanks again Bestloc

Review has 2 previous versions

Hi Jon , we are extremely happy you loved our workmanship . It was a pleasure working for you . Thank you for taking great care of us .
Enjoy your project !

Denice in Vaughan
Denice in Vaughan

Back yard

Ryan and his team can about a year ago to give us a quote for the back yard, he did drawings and gave us cataloges with different stones to choose from.
Ryan and his team did a fantastic job from start to finish they showed up on time and completed the job in a timely manner, we are very happy with the work that they dia and they will be coming back to do the front of the house next year. I would highly recommend Ryan and his team. Most importantly they work very clean, you dont have to worry about coming home to a mess. Fantastic work guy's.
Thank you.

Hello Denise , it was our pleasure working for you.
We are extremely happy that you appreciate our workmanship. Thanks for taking great care of us .
Enjoy your backyard!

neil in Toronto
neil in Toronto

Backyard landscape

Ryan and the crew did a wonderful job on our backyard last summer and we couldn't be more happy with the final product. The quality of the work is second to none. Would recommend highly for any size project

Hi neil , it's was an absolute pleasure working for you .
We are happy you appreciate our workmanship. Enjoy your backyard.

Adam in King City
Adam in King City
1 review King City, ON

Front and side landscaping.

We are very happy with the work Ryan did for us.

He and his crew did a front and side walkway for us, together with a retaining wall for plants, window wells for basement windows, buried downspouts and front sprinklers. After about a year of time has passed, the work remains as originally laid out, and we are very satisfied with the way it came out.

Hello ADAM , thanks for taking such great care of us .we are glad you appreciated our workmanship .
We hope you continue to enjoy your walkway and it was definitely a pleasure working for your family .

Bt in Vaughan
Bt in Vaughan

Absolutely amazing!

Ryan and his crew did an amazing job on our property. He did hardscaping and landscaping and it turned out beautifully!! He was an expert at wet laying natural stone for our porch, it looks flawless. It’s the best natural stone porch I have seen, after over a year it’s still perfect! He did the porch, steps, pathways, gardens, pillars, lights, and landscaping for us. He has great equipment and they are so tidy! If you are looking for quality work with a great attention to perfection and detail, then you should choose Bestloc!

Thank you BT , you took excellent care of us while we work on you property. We are extremely happy you are enjoying your project . It was a pleasure working for your family .

Taymor in Vaughan
Taymor in Vaughan

Back yard

Ryan and his team did a great job on our back yard

I recommended Ryan to a family member and they were very pleased with the work

Some of my plants died a year later and when I called Ryan he replaced them at no cost.

He is committed to his customers and would recommend him

Hi Taymor , we are happy you loved your backyard . It was an absolute pleasure working for you .we hope you will enjoy for years to come .

Paige & Chris
Paige & Chris
4 reviews King City, ON

A Maintenance-free Entertainers Oasis

We are so thrilled with the outcome of our project – 1 year after the fact. Ryan transformed our backyard from a patch of soggy grass and lack of privacy into a maintenance-free Entertainers Oasis; and upgraded the builder grade front walkway into a redesigned landscape with exceptional curb appeal. We waited to write a review about Bestloc’s design, quality, and workmanship until after we experienced one full season of weather. The scope of the project included a pergola, outdoor kitchen, pavers, natural stone boulders, re-facing porch, stairs and landing, landscape lighting, sourcing and planting many large trees, bushes and plants. We are thrilled to report that all of these elements have completely withstood the freeze/thaw cycle of our Canadian climate.
From the first phone call we had with Ryan, there was an immediate level of comfort. He was patient, kind, respectful, honest, trustworthy, and knowledgeable. Ryan was prompt for appointments, and he always returned phone calls. He was approachable when questions arose. He was an excellent problem-solver, adjusting onsite if modifications were necessary. He had the vision to see the finished project in his head and was able to put design to paper for us to visualize. Ryan builds relationships and projects. We are not just customers, we are clients for life.
Ryan’s design combined the topography of the property, his 20 years of Industry experience, and our vision. He created serenity, beauty, and functionality. He understood the drainage, and grading issues we had, and resolved them. What more can a home-owner ask for? Ryan, you took a blank slate and source of contention and turned it into a source of joy, peace, and love.
Ryan takes tremendous pride in his design and workmanship. He is not only the foreman of the project but directly involved in the execution of it. His machinery is in top shape, his crew was here every day from sunrise to sunset, looking, acting and speaking professionally. The only thing Ryan cannot control is the weather.
We are proud to showcase our investment and endorse Bestloc for any upcoming projects you may have.
Chris and Paige

Hello chris and paige , it was a pleasure working for your family . Thank you for everything. The guys looked forward to coming to work each day and we are extremely happy you are enjoying your project .

Giovanni  in Vaughan
Giovanni in Vaughan

Dreams do come true with BestLoc

I had a vision and with Ryan’s help it was made possible. In both workmanship and customer service Ryan and his team exceeded my expectations. We had the pleasure of getting to know the team over the course of this project, and enjoyed starting them off each morning with espresso and cookies. Everyone can see the true quality of their workmanship, but Ryan and his team are personable, trustworthy and truly went above and beyond. An extra congratulations to Ryan and his new baby boy Nile!

Hello Giovani , thank you for taking such great care of us . We certainly looked forward to working for you each day until your project was completed . We are very happy you are enjoying your new outdoor space with the family .

More about Bestloc Interlocking

Bestloc Interlocking is trusted and respected landscape design and Installation company operating in the Greater Toronto and Surrounding Areas. As a proud and certified member of ICPI (Interlocking and Concrete Pavement Institute), we provide our clients with award winning landscape designs and industry leading installations. Bestloc was found on two main principles of encouraging family outdoor living and building structures that last.

Many years ago, Ryan Morant, founder and president started out being a labourer, where he developed his passion for the trade. He then became a foreman, and inspector, and subsequently a teacher. Under his leadership, our professional team of highly skilled and qualified personnel provides innovative landscape designs. With over 15 years of planting and masonry experience, and hundreds of thousands of square feet laid, Bestloc Interlocking embodies the values of strength, performance, and passion. We are dedicated to providing our clients with custom landscaping solutions.

We are in constant communication with our friends at ICPI (Interlocking and Concrete Pavement Institute), and are always up-to-date on industry leading techniques on landscape designs and installations. We offer good communication with our clients from the beginning of each project to its completion. Our experienced project management means your project is completed on time and on budget.

Furthermore, we complete every task with a commitment to integrity and a devotion to excellence using the best quality products guaranteed to leave a lasting impression. If you wish to create the finest outdoor living experience for you and your family, please do not hesitate to contact Bestloc Interlocking for a free consultation/estimate.