Bestloc Interlocking

HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Vaughan  >  Bestloc Interlocking

Reviews for Bestloc Interlocking

winston.bharat in Thornhill
winston.bharat in Thornhill

Total revision of backyard, long follow up review

Ryan was one of a few contractors we'd requested quotes from for our backyard in Richmond Hill. We had a huge raised deck in a poor location, and needed this demolished, with a new stone patio and lawn layout.

Ryan prepared a computed generated to scale layout, modified it as needed per our uses eg lawn space vs stone, provided very good suggestions when our ideas were probably not the best, and completed the work in a very reasonable amount of time.

Workmanship was very good. He was generally quite responsive to follow up questions and small issues that came up. We are now approaching the two year point and are very satisfied with the project.

Last year we had some issues with areas of lawn and he came by to have a look, modify some spots, bring in some soil etc. It's nice to see them standing by the work.

Some suggestions I suppose would be to really carefully assess soil and grass type and quality. I should have done more homework on this as it's perhaps not fair to expect this from a company that has a major focus on hard landscaping. Our yard is surrounded by neighbours trees, has a clay soil base, and is on a low point in the subdivision so a bit more soil brought in, or even discussions on turf, could have helped but again, I think I could have done more there.

I would absolutely recommend them. They weren't the cheapest quote, and this was a project with a value of a compact car, but were overall very satisfied especially with the design elements which greatly improved our yard's usability for the family. Absolutely call them for a quote for your project. If I could give half stars here it would be a 9.5/10. I'd choose them again for the work now with two years of time elapsed.

KimandBruce in Vaughan
KimandBruce in Vaughan
1 review King City, ON

Patio and Front Landscaping Project

Ryan and his crew were amazing. They came on the day they said they would, and had all my landscaping project done within the time they said. They worked in extreme heat. There was a full crew to complete the work. They were all polite and courteous especially to my elderly Mom who lives with us. Ryan came to our home with a full CAD drawing of what he thought would work for our house, and after a bit of tweaking, we came up with a beautiful plan for our home. We get a lot of admirers commenting on our landscape. We plan to use Ryan again to complete the side of our house with our neighbours soon. He has done several homes in our neighbourhood, and there are others who wished they had used Ryan. *Update- 2018* This year we had the walkway between the houses completed and an extension to our patio to the walkway to finish off the back yard portion. Ryan's crew is very motivated and do an exceptional job once again to make our home look appealing. There are a couple of slabs in the middle of the walkway for large planters, and we will have a zen look to our walkway. Ryan and his crew are once again professional and polite, and available to answer any questions during the construction process. We are very happy that we chose Ryan and his crew to complete the final stage of our landscaping. Everything looks well done and consistent. The walkway was a necessity as we had a large crack of land between our houses that needed fixing. I am just sorry that I don't have anymore work for him. But, with all the compliments we get, I am sure more work will be done in our neighbourhood by Ryan's crew.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Backyard Landscaping - exceptional work, incredible team

My Husband and I are very particular both with A-Type personalities. We interviewed over 5 companies to come in and landscape our backyard and Ryan stood out from the rest of the companies. He was professional, knowledgeable, confident with his work and provided the best price out of all five quotes. They other company charged us for sketches and Ryan had a professional drawing for us within the week and did a quote on the spot that he stuck to. My husband and I made quite a few changes and Ryan was always happy to make adjustments yet provided his professional opionion to make sure there would be no structural issues. Ryan team was exceptional, the type of people you want to bring around your home and your family. They were professional, helpful. hardworking and kind. The finished product was incredible, my Husband and I are very pleased with the backyard and have very high expectations. It was a pleasure working with Ryan and his team and we can't wait for them to come back next year to do the front yard!

Driveway extension

We were looking to extend our driveway, refinish our stairs with flagstone, and uproot one of the trees in our front yard. After extensive research (given our negative experience with the previous contractors) we decided to called Bestloc Interlocking. Bestloc not only improved the job that was done by the previous contractor, but they also came with an idea for what we wanted. Ryan had great insights and vision and we were blown away with the end result. They took pride in their work and they kept the worksite very clean. We will be calling Ryan back to do more work next year! I highly recommend Bestloc Interlocking!

Cameron from Woodbridge
Cameron from Woodbridge

Front and back yard landscaping

Bestloc just finished a substantial landscaping project in our front and back yards.
Large interlock patios, stone steps, fixing grading and drainage issues, new sod, and automatic sprinkler system.
Ryan and his team were fantastic. I have no experience in landscaping, and Ryan was very helpful in making recommendations for materials and approaches that met our needs and budget.
His team worked hard and were incredibly efficient throughout the job. They were extremely careful about leaving the worksite cleaned up and organized at the end of every day, and did their best to keep the noisy machinery work to the middle of the day, to avoid bothering our neighbours.

We're very happy with the end result.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bestloc Interlocking

We had Bestloc landscape our backyard (deck, patio, and plants) and we are very pleased with the results. Ryan is fantastic to work with: punctual on all our consultation appointments, patient with our questions, and attentive to our requests. We had talked with other companies but found Ryan to be the best at listening to our ideas and making it work. Our backyard looks exactly like the design plan provided and we are totally enjoying it.

Shurnett P in Vaughan
Shurnett P in Vaughan

Landscaping The Grand Entrance

I had asked Ryan for a quote four years prior because of the impressive landscape they did on a home on my street. I ask for a quote even though I know I could not afford landscaping at the time. I remember the one the he said to me that got me is "when I am done with your place this little house is going to look a lot bigger."
Over the four years I got more than ten quotes and have visited the jobs they completed, and still did not see the quality work has Bestloc. So I decided to call Ryan it is time. He said " leave it to me, your house is going to have the best curb appeal on your street." And he delivered as he promised. Love it. I Have a Grand entrance! Tastefully done with an excellent choice of trees plants with few rocks. The interlock stone of choice looks amazing. Forgot to mention porch and steps you created. I am constantly asked for his number by friends and strangers. I HAVE A FOREST HILL HOME landscaping in Maple Vaughan and I Love it.
Thank you Ryan and your team, you did what you promised and more. Work was completed in three days like you said. It was a true pleasure doing business with you. You deserve 15 out of a 10.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Landscaping

Ryan and his crew restored my confidence in contractors. Ryan did what he said he would do with fair price, speed and professionalism. They left my place clean and beautiful. I recommend him to all my family and friends. I am keeping his number on my phone for future job.
Kudos to him and his crew!

Landscaping, walkway, backyard, driveway

We were referred to Ryan after he completed a walkway at my friend's house. being able to see the quality of the finished work gave me the confidence to make the call. Ryan Is super nice and easy to talk to as is his team. He give input on the best way to go about achieving the look you want. His computer generated printout made it easier to visualize what everything would look like.

our first project was to add a pathway to the side entrance of out basement apartment. picked the stone colour. talked about the style I wanted. turned out great. work was done fast but didn't cut corners on quality. two years and there are no signs of shifting/sinking etc.

second project was getting rid of the grass in the back. we added planters across the back. matched the stone to the previous walkway. he suggested a nice accent boarder. he did a gavel area for the deck. we had an issue with the deck dimension overhanging the accent boarder (not his fault). he came back re arranged the stones to fit the deck dimensions. I tried to pay him for the extra time, travel etc. he wouldn't accept it.

Truly a good man. he cares that you are happy with the end result.

I tried to recommend him to my neighbours who were looking to get work done. They ended up going with a cheaper options. one has had headaches about money and months of delays. The other is having to get the job re done a second time.

When the time comes for my next project Ryan will be the one to call.

Bram in Toronto
Bram in Toronto

Parking pad and walkway

From consultation, to build, to finished product I couldn't have asked for a more professional, pleasant experience. These guys are curtious, polite and WORK until the job is done. They take great pride in what they do and I can confidently recommend them.