Rc Waterproofing

Rc Waterproofing

Reviews for Rc Waterproofing

SMT in Toronto
SMT in Toronto

Total failure of the job

I regret hiring RC waterproofing to fix my basement waterproofing issue. It started bad and ended in terrible nightmare. The company showed no respect for the home and customer. The work was started with a dirty workmanship not using enough tarps and the ones used were torn with holes. The workers peed in my backyard in front of the home occupants and littered the property with all sorts of garbage. Although he was supposed to take away garbage from the process he hid them where he could like behind my shed and under the deck, etc. When I asked him why he hid the old weeping tiles behind my shed he said “I thought you might need it”! He never came back to remove the garbage. He installed the sump pump so badly and so unprofessionally that anyone who saw it was amazed how someone could do it that way. The sump pump was installed at an angle and cropping out of the basement floor. He was paid right after he stated the job was done. I regret that I paid him before checking the result. It was in May and rainy almost everyday. In two days I noticed water coming inside my basement again. It happened after every rain. He did not come to have look for 10 days and after I insisted he came to have a look and he came only to tell me I have to wait more and my basement would be dry later. When this did not happen and my basement was wet all over he blamed the leak on irrelevant matters such as not having gravel under the basement floor concrete floor and said I have to dig out my basement and fill with gravel and then he would honor his warranty. He left and did not answer phone after that. I had more contractors for estimate after him and everybody was surprized at what a shoddy job of waterproofing had been done and laughed at excuses he had made for not honouring his warrant. It has been a big regret of my life. I had to hire another contractor to fix his problems.

Dmitry in
Dmitry in

Exterior Basement Waterproofing

Accidentally found their ad online. Robert came the next day and gave me a quote. I was surprised with the price and quality of work that was done. It was an emergency because I had tenants in the basement and they were able to start withing a short period of time. I was also given a 25 year warranty.
Great company, great price, great attitude. Thanks again Robert!

Marble in
Marble in

Waterproofing

I had a great experience working with RCC and would highly recommend this company. They are good workers and do a wonderful job and are thorough. They did what they said they would.

Tudor in St Catharines
Tudor in St Catharines

Basement waterproofing

They waterproofed 2/3 of the basement, more or less. This was about 5-6 years ago, and I lived in the house another 3 years afterward. I would say the job was pricey but there were no leaks afterward. The job was done quickly, pretty efficiently and pretty clean I would say. We did some landscaping afterward which pretty much covered their work.

Tara from Trenton
Tara from Trenton
1 review Trenton, MI

Basement waterproofing

They came in and installed a drainage pipe under my floor in the basement. Liked them way better than the "franchise" companies. They specialize in this stuff since 1978. Awesome!

More about Rc Waterproofing

Visit us at: http: / / rcwaterproofing. ca/ . Since 1990 RC Waterproofing is your number one choice for waterproofing and wet basement, damp basements, foundation cracks and basement leaks specialists in Toronto, Mississauga, Hamilton. Visit us at: http: / / rcwaterproofing. ca/
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Mississauga?