RC Waterproofing

Reviews for RC Waterproofing

Dmitry in
Dmitry in

Exterior Basement Waterproofing

Accidentally found their ad online. Robert came the next day and gave me a quote. I was surprised with the price and quality of work that was done. It was an emergency because I had tenants in the basement and they were able to start withing a short period of time. I was also given a 25 year warranty.
Great company, great price, great attitude. Thanks again Robert!

Marble in
Marble in

Waterproofing

I had a great experience working with RCC and would highly recommend this company. They are good workers and do a wonderful job and are thorough. They did what they said they would.

Tudor in St Catharines
Tudor in St Catharines

Basement waterproofing

They waterproofed 2/3 of the basement, more or less. This was about 5-6 years ago, and I lived in the house another 3 years afterward. I would say the job was pricey but there were no leaks afterward. The job was done quickly, pretty efficiently and pretty clean I would say. We did some landscaping afterward which pretty much covered their work.

Tara from Trenton
Tara from Trenton
1 review Trenton, MI

Basement waterproofing

They came in and installed a drainage pipe under my floor in the basement. Liked them way better than the "franchise" companies. They specialize in this stuff since 1978. Awesome!

More about RC Waterproofing

Visit us at: http: / / rcwaterproofing. ca/ . Since 1990 RC Waterproofing is your number one choice for waterproofing and wet basement, damp basements, foundation cracks and basement leaks specialists in Toronto, Mississauga, Hamilton. Visit us at: http: / / rcwaterproofing. ca/