Five Star Windows Ltd

59 Zachary pl Woodbridge ON Lh4 3S4

Reviews for Five Star Windows Ltd

Christine from Brampton
Christine from Brampton

Replacement of all windows and kitchen patio door

Five Star was recommended to us by an acquaintance, after having two other companies come by to give us quotes including HomeDepot we decided to go with Dainis because of his timely response, professionalism and cost. I wasn't home the day the windows were installed but when i got there the workmanship quality was excellent and they cleaned up afterwards! The quality of the windows and patio door are great and easy to operate. I plan to hire them to replace my front door in the future. Keep up the good job guys, I would recommend this team any day!

Len Griffiths in Mississauga
Len Griffiths in Mississauga

New Doors

Very difficult, picky customers. Excellent product and service. Businesslike, efficient, respectful, timely and a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend Dainis and his excellent team. No drama, just excellent service. Thanks!

Good afternoon Len. Don't call yourself difficult. You are the customer who knows what he wants. As far as we are able to understand all the needs we are more than happy to work with all people no matter how picky they are. Thanks for giving us 10 for such a unusual (custom) job. Thanks for choosing Five Star Windows Ltd as yours service provider.
Dainis

Yelena from Innisfil
Yelena from Innisfil
2 reviews Innisfil, ON

Bathroom+Bedroom Renovation

Great service. They installed 3 windows for me. It was quick and simple. They made sure to keep it clean and tidy, and they took away all the trash too. My questions were courteously answered. The price and quality are both good.

Hello Yelena. Thanks for rated our service as great. we were happy to assist you and thank you for becoming our customer again with purchasing the new Side door from us. We will be happy to assist you any time.

Andrei from Richmond Hill
Andrei from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Small Kitchen Window

We had a small project - to replace a small window in a kitchen and called several companies before we contacted Vitaly from Five Star Windows. I was impressed how responsive the company was and I could tell from the first visit that I will have these guys to replace my window (and I am picky one to say least). Came on time to take measurements, gave valuable advices - very professional. They told me upfront how long it will take as we chose certain color and it takes time to order it. Very satisfied with work done! Thank you guys!

Thanks for your review Andrei. There are no small jobs. No matter how big it is we will approach it same way. Once again thanks

Anthony
Anthony
5 reviews TORONTO, ON

Windows

I deal with Dainis from Five Star Windows. Great service and clean job. 2 guys worked at my house for a full day and changed all the windows. Cleaned everything before leaving. Very satisfied with the product and installation.

Thanks for the great review Anthony. Hope to get in touch with you soon with your upcoming project with the front door replacement. We will do everything from our side to satisfy you and your family to bring the final touch to your house and make your house completely beautiful.
Dainis.

Lisa Becker from Toronto
Lisa Becker from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Replacement of Windows and Doors

I did substantial research before selecting Five Star Windows and am happy to say that the selection, ordering and installation process was flawless. Dainis visited our house and met with us twice more at the showroom - he was patient and thorough. We had many questions along the way, and he was quick to respond. I made a last minute change which he easily accommodated. The installation took place over three days - the job site was left clean and orderly. Other contractors working on our house commented on a great installation job in terms of making sure that everything was installed properly and, most importantly, level. Dainis went above and beyond in providing some additional finishing work that we weren't expecting and we are more than happy with the outcome.

Linda LM Sabine from Whitby
Linda LM Sabine from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

New Bay Window

We are very pleased with Dainis, Vitale, and Alex.They are very professional, courteous and skilled.

They were extremely polite, from the intoductions to the finished job.

They made sure that everything was installed perfectly, cleaned up the waste and were finished on time.

Linda and Frank S

Five Star Windows Ltd
1 (800) 373-0569
Vaughan
L4H

I needed a new front door and called 5 Star Wndows. A young man named Denis came to my house and we looked at various door options from a catalogue.
About a month later the door was put in. It looks great. Denis was very friendly and helpful. It was a very good experience.

Thanks Pat for reviewing us. I am glad you liked everything. From our side we kept our promise and we deliver the painted door in 4 weeks, we installed it at most convenient day for you and looks like you are happy with everything. The only thing is bothering us why we are rated only 7 from 10. Was there any reason for that? Does something goes wrong and you was not satisfied in anything? Thanks anyway for being our customer and have a nice day.
Best regards
Dainis

Vikram from Oakville
Vikram from Oakville

Basement windows

I do lot of research before choosing anybody to work on my house.
This was a fairly small project but I spoke with about 7 companies before choosing Dainis to replace 4 basement windows.
He wasn't the cheapest but certainly the most knowledgeable and that was one of the reasons I choose him.
The project had to be done in a week and a half because I was going to be away and the draft from the old windows were getting worse.

He and his crew did a great job in -30C
Cleaned up the place well, came and finished off on time.

Great company to work with and I will recommend them further for sure. Very happy with the Windows and the installation.

Vikram

My pleasure Vikram. We are keeping our promises to the customers. We always provide excellent service from sale to installation. Will be in touch for the future projects. Dainis.

More about Five Star Windows Ltd

Five Star Windows has been in business since 2007. We prime in providing exceptional quality of products and services. Our services consist of sales and installation of standard or customized vinyl windows and entrance doors. Years of experience, combined with a hard working attitude, allows us to satisfy customers by ...