Aber Tiles Inc.

Tile & Stone Retailers
Mississauga ON L4W1V1

Reviews for Aber Tiles Inc.

Backsplash

We ordered the tiles from a liquidator and went to pick up the tiles from the manufacturer (Aber Tiles). When we got there, we started inspecting the tiles and found 9 cracked or broken tiles out of the 35. When we asked for them to be replaced, the Asian guy started giving us attitude and said that nobody does this. After we asked him why, he said "fine. I'll replace them but will never do business with you guys again." Then, when we put the tiles in the car and wanted to go back in to see if there was any paperwork that needed to be signed, he closed the door on us and would not let us come back in. This is not how you do business and a word of advise for any company looking to do business with these guys: if you send your customers there, it reflects poorly on you too.

Edna from Etobicoke
Edna from Etobicoke

Tiles for Bathroom

I was very impressed with the personal and caring service that I received at Aber Tiles. They were very attentive and took time to help me make good decisions with my purchase. When my contractor had difficulty with his cutting equipment, they came to the rescue and helped us solve the problem. Their prices were very reasonable, coming in at a lower price for the same tile elsewhere. Their customer service is amazing!

Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Mississauga?