Gig Moving & Lumping

Reviews for Gig Moving & Lumping

Ray  in Mississauga
Ray in Mississauga

House move

I just had Alex and Victor relocate my family from one house to another. It was -23 outside and it didn't phase these guys. They were efficient, reliable, professional, and courteous. Took great care and pride. Highly recommend Gig, truly outstanding, worry free moving.

Hello Ray, I am so glad you left us an exquisite feedback! Customers needs and requests are the main priority for us. Every move is unique and we are happy that your family assisted us during the move. Wish you all the best in the New Year and thank you!

C. Bergevin from Toronto
C. Bergevin from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Moving

Helped us out in a pinch, rapid response to a move request with a short window. Professional service, reasonable costs. These guys did a nice job and would recommend/use again.

We appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you so much for helping us during your move. Even though, most of the companies do not allow customers helping (as insurance does not cover it in case of accident), we do understand that it saves time and your money. I wish your family all the best in a New Year and feel free to contact us in case you move again =)

Chad from Mount Albert
Chad from Mount Albert
1 review Mount Albert, ON

Moving

A+++ Service. Thank you Alex for making our move a Breeze. The movers were very efficient, experienced, well stocked, friendly to work with, accommodating and affordable. The move was stress free. I would highly recommend GiG Moving and Lumping to anyone.

Thank you so much Chad for a wonderful feedback. I hope you doing well there at Mount Albert. It was our pleasure to move you guys. Happy New Year!

Jolana from North York
Jolana from North York
1 review North York, ON

GiG moving & lumping moving my furniture

I would like to recommend this moving company gig moving and lumping.

These guys are honest and trust worthy.
Their rates are low and they will not over charge you for anything.
I had a small amount of furniture to move for 3 hours of work I paid $230.

The rates are amazing I am so glad I chose this company.

In two years I will call you again :)

Was my pleasure having you move my furniture

Thank you Jolana for your wonderful feedback. Our rates are somewhere at the bottom of the industry standards. However there are still companies that can offer you moving service even cheaper at $40 per hour for 2 guys. These extremely low cost companies will make your moving day a nightmare as most of them are scam artists being pleasant on the phone and making you promises, and ending up keeping your stuff hostage until you pay more... I hope you never see those guys again =) Good luck and you are most welcome.

Elena from North York
Elena from North York

moving

Excellent service, everything was packed with care and moved fast. Nothing was damaged and the workers were really friendly and nice.Time was easy to book, everyone came on time - I would highly recomment to anyone in need of moving services.

We appreciate your review so much. As a new business, your feedback is very important for us to reach new potential customers. I know it is hard to leave actual moving day (as you had to work that day) for your family but we tried our best to make it as less stressful as possible for them) Thanks again Elena and we hope to see you again in a few years =)

ugochi from Thornhill
ugochi from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

MOVING

They answered all my questions (and I had about a million) promptly and comprehensively. They arrived exactly on time and finished at exactly the time they said they would. They were also SUPER friendly and SUPER helpful. They went above and beyond. I will absolutely call them for my next move,the whole experience was a dream.

Thank you Ugochi for your positive review. We are trying to accomplish every move according to customer needs and specific situations. It was a pleasure to serve you. Good luck again at your new place.

Aleksandra  from North York
Aleksandra from North York

Moving

Two guys from GIG Moving and Lumping did an excellent job! They arrived on time and were friendly and professional at the same time. I was moving from condo to condo and I have to book the elevators in both condos. I was very stressed that we would not finish the move within the arranged time slot! But the guys did a fantastic job, and the move was finished earlier than I thought it would! They have packed the furniture in very professional manner and of course nothing was damaged. They also have asked me where I want to put my furniture and helped me to move boxes around the unit. I have never hired movers before and was very impressed. Thanks to GIG Moving and Lumping, my move was a very pleasant experience and for sure I would recommend them to others and use their services again.

Thank you Aleksandra for your positive feedback. It was a pleasure for us to move you. We hope to see you again in a few years and move you into a house =) Good luck

More about Gig Moving & Lumping

GIG Moving & Lumping is a full service moving company operating in a GTA. We are relatively new moving company. However, all our employees are highly professional and have many years of moving experience. All our trucks are 24 FT in size and can normally fit a 3bd house in ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in North York?