Gig Moving & Lumping

Andrey from North York
Andrey from North York
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

House move

After a few bad experiences with movers, Alex and the GIG moving crew were a pleasant surprise. Quick but at the same time careful and professional. They came prepared with blankets and wrapped everything. Also did some light furniture assembly. A 3 bedroom house move was finished in under 5 hours, at literally half the price of other quotes I got. Very impressed and would use again!

Lijon in Toronto
Lijon in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Moving our Fitness Gym

We've used Alex and GIG a few times with great results so naturally we came to him with our biggest job ever: moving our entire boxing/fitness facility! His team started early and worked tirelessly to lift, haul and setup our entire boxing ring and weigh-lifting machines. They took great care of our equipment and nothing was ever at risk of damage. They worked non-stop virtually and never shied away from our requests. Not many movers can do what Alex does in terms of scale and detail.

Terri from Georgina
Terri from Georgina
1 review Georgina, ON

Moved To Georgina

Alex and Mat moved me on Friday the 13th - the coldest day in Ontario - and the truck took over 2 hours to start. He called me several times with updates on the truck and reassured me that he would move me that day no matter what. He not only came through but did an amazing and thorough move with all the proper moving tools in place like floor runners, dollies and more. I didn't experience any breakage or scratches on any of my items. They go above and beyond for their customers and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you both for offering such professionalism and integrity. Most movers would not show up during that kind of weather but they literally delivered. Awesome job guys!

Elena from Toronto
Elena from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Moving

My close friend had suggested me to contact Alex for my move. My previous experience with moving companies was not positive. I had to pay extra for unknown reasons (use of their matts, blankets, etc). With Alex it all was straight forward, I knew the approximate cost before the moving and the final cost was as Alex approximated. All my expensive furniture had no scratches nor dents, everything was top class.
Highly recommend GIG Moving

Evgeny Lipikhin from Toronto
Evgeny Lipikhin from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Moving

Alex had moved me from a house into an apartment. I am very pleased with the service that he had provided to me. Alex and his team are very professional movers. I did not have to worry about my belongings because he treated all my stuff as his own.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND GIG Moving and Alex in particular.

ravi santha from Brampton
ravi santha from Brampton

Moving

If moving can be this easy, fast and pleasant I wouldn't hesitate move move as often. After getting undervalued and mostly bloated quotes I was in a fix not able to decide the mover as the deadline was approaching. At that movement somebody referred me to GIG Moving. Reluctantly called GIG , Alex Promptly came to my home Gave me the estimate which was quite reasonable. I could see the sincerity and truthfulness in his approach and readily agreed to go with him. Alex called me a day before and confirmed the time. Arrived promptly didn't waste a minute and the team was on the job. Did a perfect job wrapping the important items in the blankets and moving through the tight spaces with perfect coordination and ease. Not a single scratch on the walls or on the parts. Completed the job less than the anticipated time and and charged me accordingly, absolutely no surprises. In fact it cost me less than what i expected. What impressed me most is the Alex and his team thoroughly enjoying the work. Simply this is the best you can expect. I wish Alex and his team Great Success.

Omar
Omar

Moving

After a poor moving experience the previous year I was determined to never use movers again and do the work myself. However when I met Alex at GIG Moving he gave me a lot of confidence and assurances that he would be right man for the job. I moved from a storage locker to a warehouse, on the day of the move Alex quoted me a price, showed up exactly on time, had all the necessary tools and equipment, and actually completed the job in less time than anticipated. I have another move coming up shortly and will not waste time shopping for quotes or getting referrals from any other Company, I definitely recommend this Company.

Core from Markham
Core from Markham

Moving

Excellent service. Alex and Oleg came with a 24ft truck equipped with all the right tools, material and equipment to move the apartment properly. Great care was taken in protecting furniture and avoid any damage. There were three different stops needed to drop items off. They accommodated this request easily without any complaints. Cost was exactly as agreed with no hidden charges. Highly recommended.

Lorie Wright from Mount Albert
Lorie Wright from Mount Albert
2 reviews Bradford, ON

moving

I was most impressed with GIG Moving. They arrived on time. They were efficient , courteous and very careful with my antique bedroom suite. Price was reasonable.I would recommend them 100%.

Thank you so much Lorie for your review! I am glad you are happy with our service.

More about Gig Moving & Lumping

GIG Moving & Lumping is a full service moving company operating in a GTA. We are relatively new moving company. However, all our employees are highly professional and have many years of moving experience. All our trucks are 24 FT in size and can normally fit a 3bd house in ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in North York?