Gig Moving & Lumping

Reviews for Gig Moving & Lumping

Issa
Issa
1 review Aurora, ON

The best move we've experienced

Alex and his team moved our 4 bdrm house on Oct 26th, it took two truckloads and 11 hours. They made it look easy! Alex and his team are extremely polite, very reliable, Strong, hard working and handled everything with great care. Not one scratch or dent after the move. They were very communicative throughout the entire move and very accommodating. I highly recommend Alex and his team for any move. Thanks again Alex for a great service!

Talib in Toronto
Talib in Toronto

Moving from Etobicoke to Mississauga

Me and my wife just finished our move today from Etobicoke to Mississauga. We were extremely pleased with Alex and his staff. The team of movers was extremely polite, flexible, and accomodating. Everything was moved perfectly without a scratch and done very quickly. Price was very reasonable. I without a doubt would call Alex again for my next move and would certainly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a mover. 10 out of 10 in my books.

Hi Talib. I think you are a quickest reviewer of all times ! ) Your move did not fit in our average 3-4 hours estimate for 1 bedroom due to long walk distance at first location and 3 storeys walk up at unloading address. Trust me, you don't have much stuff, its just the layouts of the locations =) Thank you so much and hope to move you again!

Frances in Toronto
Frances in Toronto

Professional fast

I can't remember how much I paid but the price was very reasonable. I've had horrible experiences with movers in the past and this experience exceeded my expectations. Would absolutely recommend and use again.

Hi Frances. Thank you so much for your time posting your experience with us!
You are a great customer to work with! It was a pleasure to move you.

Omar
Omar

Great experience Once Again

I have used Alex and GIG Moving multiple times and once again the experience was great. Alex is very reliable, hard working and an overall good guy. I definitely recommend him if you are looking for a safe, hassle free move.

Thanx again Omar for your feedback. This time i remember you for sure! 1 out of 20 customers leave us a review unfortunately(
As always, our pleasure to move you again. See you next time!

vikranta in Oakville
vikranta in Oakville
4 reviews , ON

Best move ever

This was the best move we've experienced! Alex and his team are super polite and extremely hard working people. They were also mindful of what goes where and did their best in ensuring everything was in its place. We've dealt with a lot of cranky movers before but Alex was always jovial and ready to help. Highly recommend using Gig movers.

Hi Vik,

Thank you for a great feedback and your time posting this review. Wish you and your family all the best in Oakville!

JD  in North York
JD in North York

Best Movers Ever

The guys were miticulous and fast. I highly recommend them. Very professional. Big truck and good driving skills. They gave me the right estimate and were on point with it when we ended.

Thank you so much JD for your time to leave us a review. It was a pleasure to move you and thanks for your help!

Movers Who Care!

We hired this company twice now and both times we received the same super results. The house we moved into has very narrow hallways and we thought for sure the movers would put a few dents and scratched into our freshly painted walls, but we found not event 1 scratch after the move! These guys were extremely careful with every complicated object we had for them to move. It was very impressive to watch the smart way they worked. They were punctual, didn't waste any time, and were very communicative during the entire moving process. Thank you for your super services!

Thank you so much for your great feedback! You are the nicest people to move=) Congrats on your house!

Nina from North York
Nina from North York

Moving from 3bdrm home to 2bdrm condo

We were having a very stressful time with the move but in came Gig Moving and made it a breeze. The guys were very friendly, customer-focused and took care of all our belongings as if they were their own. No surprise charges either!!! I am extremely satisfied with the service we received from Gig Moving and I'll be telling anyone who will listen how great our move went!

yong choi from Toronto
yong choi from Toronto

moving

This small moving co.owned by Alexander, is the very best of all, during our last 5 moves over 50 years. They are truly professional, honest accurate estimates, punctuality, timeliness, and take well care of our many goods that include 100 year old antique piano. They showed, not only their know how expertise, but strong muscles coupled with nice kind heart. I will assure you that you will be as happy as my wife and me have just experienced with Alex and his crews.
Our big downsizing move was very complex, from home staging W/H locker rooms, plus 5 B.R. main house, moving to 3 B.R. condo in 35th floor, and almost a ton antique piano to our daughter's condo. The 3 location complex moving, they have finished on time, flawlessly, not a single broken things. Furthermore, they did all large furnitures assembled on the spot after move. We are so much impressed with their good professional work by Alexander and 2 other crew members why we have happily offered 20% gratuity to show our sincere thanks.

More about Gig Moving & Lumping

GIG Moving & Lumping is a full service moving company operating in a GTA. We are relatively new moving company. However, all our employees are highly professional and have many years of moving experience. All our trucks are 24 FT in size and can normally fit a 3bd house in ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in North York?