Gig Moving & Lumping

Reviews for Gig Moving & Lumping

Ar Bal in North York
Ar Bal in North York

Moving furnitures -  Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value

I have booked GIG Moving & Lumping few times and very happy with their work. Very professional, on- time, on budget and most of all very careful on organizing and making sure there are no scratches on the objects. I will definitely hire them in the future. Thank you Alex for the great work.

Leonard
Leonard

Moving office

Courteous, careful with the items moved, provided an honest quote and charged exactly what they promised per hour, no "driving back to office fees" or any other charges. Honestly discussed insurance coverage.
The guys were pleasant, helpful, caring. Just a pleasure to work with!
Had a history of bad experiences with movers in past, GIG will be the only company I use in the future!

Moving services

Great moving company, Alex and his crew are economical and punctual. The crews are very courteous and respectful of your goods. I have used them 4 times already and will again, won’t call anyone else or a move.

Windowtech
Windowtech

Moving

I had a very good experience with Alex and GIG Moving & Lumping Inc.
They have been recommended by my good friend who used them like 5 times. Very professional, polite and quick! Very impressed! Will you them from now on. Definitely recommend! Thank you Alex!

arvin in
arvin in

Moving

This company did moving for me last week . they are very professional in moving and also their price is so good
I recommend you do your moving with this company

Michelle and Mike in Toronto
Michelle and Mike in Toronto
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

100% recommend

My mother in law heard about Gig from her new neighbour so she set it up for us. They were on time, extremely fast, and treated my belongings like they were their own. 1000% recommend. They worked so hard on one of the hottest days this summer and never complained once. I got several quotes and none were as reasonably priced as Alex. 5+ stars!!

Thank you so much Michelle, Mike and Bernie for your warm feedback about the move! I was about to send you a request letter to leave a feedback at homestars and google, but you did it yourself) I am so glad a moving day worked out well, wish you all the best at your new home, and thank you for helping us with small stuff! P.S. if you have a minute, google review will be much appreciated!😊

Moving done well

Alex and Kiril were on time, worked hard, and were careful with our belongings. Their experience showed and Alex was excellent at communicating while setting up the move, they also completed the job on Good Friday without question. A definite recommend.

Sorry it took so long to respond( Thank you so much for 10 stars !!! All the best at your new house!

JJ in Toronto
JJ in Toronto

Excellent Moving Service

GIG Moving was recommended to me by my neighbour. She has used them to move many of her clients. Alex responded to my inquiry for a quote quickly. His price was very reasonable considering the move included 2 pick up points and the final destination was 3 hours north of the city. He and his assistant arrived on time, moved my furniture in a smooth and efficient manner and were helpful and polite. I will definitely use them again, should the need arise and I will gladly recommend them to my family and friends.

Thank you so much for your glowing review!

Oak and Tenon
Oak and Tenon

Excellent & Reliable

We design and build premium custom furniture and have been using GIG for many years for all our deliveries. Extremely reliable, punctual and professional. Their care for handling our clients deliveries is a priority to us and they make us feel confident. 5 Stars

Thank you Oak and Tenon! Its been a pleasure doing a business with you for so many years. We appreciate your referrals to other businesses as well!

Moving sevices

Great service, quick and efficient, always arrived on time and fully prepared. Service was so good we used them for our 2nd and 3 rd moves since then. Hard working friendly crew every time.

Thank you Mike for your time leaving us a review! Will be looking forward to move you a 4th time =)

More about Gig Moving & Lumping

GIG Moving & Lumping is a full service moving company operating in a GTA. We are relatively new moving company. However, all our employees are highly professional and have many years of moving experience. All our trucks are 24 FT in size and can normally fit a 3bd house in ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in North York?