Gig Moving & Lumping

Moving & Storage
Yonge/Finch Toronto ON M2M 4L9
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in North York  >  Gig Moving & Lumping  >  Great moving experience
Andrzej from Toronto
Andrzej from Toronto

Great moving experience

GIG moving were recommended by a colleague and their quote was way cheaper than other moving companies I contacted, so I went with them. Alex and Valentin were very fast, finished the whole move in around 3 hours, from a condo to a house, within Toronto. They were fully equipped with furniture covers, trolleys etc. They knew how to deal with a situation where only a single elevator worked and putting it on service was not an option.

The move was smooth, everything was intact, they placed my stuff in the rooms as I instructed. They did their best to carry my queen-sized bed up to the bedroom, even tried disassembling the frame; kudos to them, even if it didn't fit in the end because of the low stairwell clearance.

Very happy overall.

Thank you so much Andrzej for your time sharing your experience. I wish your frame made it there to make your move perfect, but unfortunately there is no miracles))) Thanks again and all the best!