Gig Moving & Lumping

Reviews for Gig Moving & Lumping

arvin in
arvin in

Moving

This company did moving for me last week . they are very professional in moving and also their price is so good
I recommend you do your moving with this company

Michelle and Mike in Toronto
Michelle and Mike in Toronto
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

100% recommend

My mother in law heard about Gig from her new neighbour so she set it up for us. They were on time, extremely fast, and treated my belongings like they were their own. 1000% recommend. They worked so hard on one of the hottest days this summer and never complained once. I got several quotes and none were as reasonably priced as Alex. 5+ stars!!

Thank you so much Michelle, Mike and Bernie for your warm feedback about the move! I was about to send you a request letter to leave a feedback at homestars and google, but you did it yourself) I am so glad a moving day worked out well, wish you all the best at your new home, and thank you for helping us with small stuff! P.S. if you have a minute, google review will be much appreciated!😊

Moving done well

Alex and Kiril were on time, worked hard, and were careful with our belongings. Their experience showed and Alex was excellent at communicating while setting up the move, they also completed the job on Good Friday without question. A definite recommend.

Sorry it took so long to respond( Thank you so much for 10 stars !!! All the best at your new house!

JJ in Toronto
JJ in Toronto

Excellent Moving Service

GIG Moving was recommended to me by my neighbour. She has used them to move many of her clients. Alex responded to my inquiry for a quote quickly. His price was very reasonable considering the move included 2 pick up points and the final destination was 3 hours north of the city. He and his assistant arrived on time, moved my furniture in a smooth and efficient manner and were helpful and polite. I will definitely use them again, should the need arise and I will gladly recommend them to my family and friends.

Thank you so much for your glowing review!

Oak and Tenon
Oak and Tenon

Excellent & Reliable

We design and build premium custom furniture and have been using GIG for many years for all our deliveries. Extremely reliable, punctual and professional. Their care for handling our clients deliveries is a priority to us and they make us feel confident. 5 Stars

Thank you Oak and Tenon! Its been a pleasure doing a business with you for so many years. We appreciate your referrals to other businesses as well!

Mike
Mike

Moving sevices

Great service, quick and efficient, always arrived on time and fully prepared. Service was so good we used them for our 2nd and 3 rd moves since then. Hard working friendly crew every time.

Thank you Mike for your time leaving us a review! Will be looking forward to move you a 4th time =)

Finally, a reliable and honest moving company

I have been using Alex and his team now for almost six years both for personal and business. Let me start from saying that I am a bit of a high maintenance client, as my audio gear is quite expensive and very fragile. Alex handles the pressure very well and handles the gear how I would do it if I could. After using his services personally for three moves, I have now been recommending his services in restoration field. I have heard nothing but great feedback, as I'm always skeptical about referring other trades.
Keep up the great work Alex!!

Thank you so much for 10 stars rating! We always try our best to make sure no damages are made to sensitive items and premises. We appreciate that you are referring us to others!

Andrzej from Toronto
Andrzej from Toronto

Great moving experience

GIG moving were recommended by a colleague and their quote was way cheaper than other moving companies I contacted, so I went with them. Alex and Valentin were very fast, finished the whole move in around 3 hours, from a condo to a house, within Toronto. They were fully equipped with furniture covers, trolleys etc. They knew how to deal with a situation where only a single elevator worked and putting it on service was not an option.

The move was smooth, everything was intact, they placed my stuff in the rooms as I instructed. They did their best to carry my queen-sized bed up to the bedroom, even tried disassembling the frame; kudos to them, even if it didn't fit in the end because of the low stairwell clearance.

Very happy overall.

Thank you so much Andrzej for your time sharing your experience. I wish your frame made it there to make your move perfect, but unfortunately there is no miracles))) Thanks again and all the best!

John in London
John in London
1 review Newmarket, ON

Move in Newmarket

I hired GIG Movers after reading the positive reviews on this site. Alexander and his crew, made my move a very low stress experience. There was a challenging aspect to my move, that Alex just shrugged off and still got the job done, early. His crew was professional and polite. These guys really did a fantastic job. Thanks again Alexander.

Thank you so much John for your feedback and time leaving this 10 star review! Greatly appreciated!

Mark in Aurora
Mark in Aurora
1 review , ON

Moving in Ontario

I found Alex thru reviews. I received 2 quotes and both came to visit and review the job. My main criteria was to be careful.
Alex responded right away and came by to review the job. I felt comfortable with them so I hired them. Alex and Jeff were great....they were so careful and very efficient at loading the truck to ensure no damage. They also put everything where we needed it to minimize our work. The price was less than he quoted. This was our best moving experience yet......thanks Alex.

Thank you so much Mark for your time leaving us with 10 stars! You guys were super prepared, this is why it took a bit less time then estimated. I wish more customers take moving seriously in terms of preparation, access details and so on. And yeah, getting 26ft in there was a challenge, good thing you did not it see it=) But we made it! All the best and we will be very happy to help with any moving needs later on. Alex

More about Gig Moving & Lumping

GIG Moving & Lumping is a full service moving company operating in a GTA. We are relatively new moving company. However, all our employees are highly professional and have many years of moving experience. All our trucks are 24 FT in size and can normally fit a 3bd house in ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in North York?