GIG Moving & Lumping

Mark in Aurora
Mark in Aurora
1 review , ON

Moving in Ontario

I found Alex thru reviews. I received 2 quotes and both came to visit and review the job. My main criteria was to be careful.
Alex responded right away and came by to review the job. I felt comfortable with them so I hired them. Alex and Jeff were great....they were so careful and very efficient at loading the truck to ensure no damage. They also put everything where we needed it to minimize our work. The price was less than he quoted. This was our best moving experience yet......thanks Alex.

Thank you so much Mark for your time leaving us with 10 stars! You guys were super prepared, this is why it took a bit less time then estimated. I wish more customers take moving seriously in terms of preparation, access details and so on. And yeah, getting 26ft in there was a challenge, good thing you did not it see it=) But we made it! All the best and we will be very happy to help with any moving needs later on. Alex

Great Move in North York
Great Move in North York

Home Move

Moved last week from Holland Landing , Ont. to London Ont. ,
approximately 200 Kms. Alex came to my home a month before
the move to give me a free quote . He was prompt on the day
of the move , brought his helpers , tools , etc. We were unloaded
in London the same day without any issues . They took very good
care of all my belongings without any damages or issues .
When it was time to pay my bill it was cheaper that the quote
I was given . That never happens . Then I offered a tip which
Alex refused saying it was too much , so I gave it to his helpers.
Great Company , I would definitely recommend.

Thanks you so much Mark for posting review for us at both sources. Again, thank you for being organized and prepared and taking time to take apart furniture and that fridge door yourself. More work you do, more time and money you save) All the best!

Eme  in Old Toronto
Eme in Old Toronto

Move from Apartment to Home

These guys were great from the very beginning. Easy to book, confirmed date within hours. Showed up on time (early), were friendly, helpful and efficient. Nothing was damaged and they unloaded everything from our apartment into our new home, having to deal with multiple flights of stairs, with ease and care. I would highly recommend Alex and his team and will be using them for any other moving/delivery needs.

Thank you so much Eme for posting us a review at Homestars as well! Again, you guys are well prepared, eager to help and stress free as moving is very stressfull and customers behave very differently during moving day) Its been a pleasure to move you and all the best!

Alex D in Horsham
Alex D in Horsham

Moving an apartment

Very fast and professional service from these guys. Moved my apartment in just about 2,5 hours. They had all the tools needed to move my furniture and clothes. Overall very satisfied with them.

Thank you so much for your review Alex. You were very well prepared and helped us a lot. Happy New Year in a new house!

Jonatas in Toronto
Jonatas in Toronto

Moving in Toronto

I had an amazing experience with GIG Moving. They were referred by a colleague at work.
Alex is very professional and the moving was fast and smooth.
I really recommend this guys and I'll hire them again if I need to.
Thanks!

Thank you so much Jonatas for leaving us a review at both homestars and google. Its been one of the easiest move we have done due to your great preparation and helping us during the move even though it is taking less then 3 hours. It rarely happens). It has been a pleasure to move you and hope you to see you again in a few years. Alex

Private User in Vaughan
Private User in Vaughan

Moving Made Easy

Our move to our 2 bedroom basement apartment was very chaotic. However, the moving part was an ease with Gig Moving and Lumping. We moved from one location to the next within the estimated time. Even though we were not as organized as planned, GIG movers helped coordinate it with ease. They even went out of their way to help when we needed to move more then expected and had other unexpected issues. They also did an excellent job ensure that the floors and walls where not damaged when doing the move from and to the new location.

Definitely would recommend Gig Moving & Lumping.

Thank you so much for leaving us a great feedback! We wish you all the best in a New Year!

Moving

These people were absolute professionals in every sense. They surveyed the home and provided a very accurate estimate of cost and move duration.
They were skilled and smart about the actual moving of items, also very careful and well equiped to wrap or cusion, dissassemble where needed and reassemble at the new location.
Courteous, completely accomodating and just generally efficient.
Watching them work was a genuine pleasure.
On time to start and early to finish.
Nothing damaged or broken and everything in its proper place in the new home.
I cannot recommend them more highly!

Thank you so much for a great feedback. We wish you all the best in a New Year!

Samantha
Samantha
3 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Made my move SO easy!

I cannot say enough good things about Alex and his team. We moved from one walk up to another and the guys never complained about all the stairs. They were courteous, professional and they worked fast. All of my stuff was treated gently and wrapped if necessary. And the price was probably half of what other places quoted. I have already recommended GIG Moving to friends and family who are moving and will keep recommending them. Absolutely thrilled with how easy they made my move. THANK YOU.

Thank you so much Samantha for your warm words about our service. Its been a pleasure to move you. All the best!

adelaida.neata in Scarborough
adelaida.neata in Scarborough

Moving

Alex and his coworker moved us out of a condo into a narrow townhouse, and they were fantastic! So careful with our freshly painted walls, and very good at figuring out the best way to move furniture past narrow stairwells and doors. They were great, and also very reasonably priced! They worked incredibly hard, and I will definitely be using them again for any future moves.

Thank you Adelaida for your great feedback. Its been a pleasure to move you. I wish we could commit more time to you but were in a rush to a second customer that day. See you next time)

1 review Brossard, QC

Moving furniture

I recently used Alex and Steve services for moving and found them very nice, proffessional and reasonable. On moving day they arrived on time and moved my furniture very gently and carefully. I told them about a bedroom set and dining but in my home there was a new sofa and bar stools to install as well. I informed them to install at the last moment and they didn't object and did their work very nicely at no additional cost as it was within agreed 3 hr duration. I am very much satisfied and definitely recommend their services for smooth moving.
I recommend his

Thank you so nuch for your feedback! Its been a pleasure to move you. Alex

More about GIG Moving & Lumping

GIG Moving & Lumping is a full service moving company operating in a GTA. We are relatively new moving company. However, all our employees are highly professional and have many years of moving experience. All our trucks are 24 FT in size and can normally fit a 3bd house in ...