Flopro Plumbing And Mechanical

Jeremy Schappert in Winnipeg
Jeremy Schappert in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Plumbing

Hired FloPro to fix our toilet. FloPro came and the issue was not fixed when they left our house. FloPro was at my house for 5 minutes before leaving and said there charge was a flat rate of $109.75 just to come run a diagnostic of the issue. The issue was never resolved - advice given - replace the entire toilet which was brand new 6 years ago. VERY POOR SERVICE.

Brad Fulty from Winnipeg
Brad Fulty from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Replacing Toilet and Bathroom sink vanity

Kelly from Flopro came in and quickly and professionally got the job done. I can't get over how much time this saved me had I done it myself. Having just recently taken a day replacing a faucet upstairs that required several trips to Home Depot and renting crimping tools I just couldn't face doing this type of work again. I could get used to this.
I would use FloPro again. Although I admit I've never used a plumber before but I could get used to it.

What an outstanding review, and we thank you very much for your valuable business. We really appreciate your feedback and referrals and we hope to serve you again in the future! Have a wonderful weekend.

~FloPro Plumbing