Dinostco Carpentry Inc.

Carpenters
Markham ON L3R3K2
HomeStars  >  Carpenters in Markham  >  Dinostco Carpentry Inc.

Review for Dinostco Carpentry Inc.

Giancarlo Ciampini from Markham

I hired this company to frame my custom home. I found them when they were framing a new 2 storey office building in my neighbourhood. Driving by almost every day, I monitored the progress and was very impressed by the framers. Job site cleanliness, the quality of the framing and all of the framers were were wearing proper safety equipment and uniforms. Usually construction sites are a mess during the framing stage but the professionalism stood out. One day I walked on the job site, spoke with the foreman and told him about my up-and-coming custom home project. He connected me to the owner. Later that week I sent him my construction drawings. During the vetting process for framers, this company stood out for a number of factors and we ended up contracting with them over my general contractor's regular framers. Very good attention to detail and professional all the way through. Glad I found them.