C2 URBAN PLANNING

Ryan Lapschies from North York
Ryan Lapschies from North York
1 review North York, ON

Interior/Exterior Home Renovation

C2 provided a very professional and friendly service for my do-it-yourself home interior and exterior renovation. They had knowledge and advice on criteria that I did not think was applicable to my project and debated complicances that the city requested but could not provide codes for. Was not pushy and offered advice in areas where it seemed fit to do so. Great experience and I would choose them again!

Ardavan Hosseini from Richmond Hill
Ardavan Hosseini from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Home Renovation/Planning

Very friendly and knowledge service was given to me. C2 Urban Planning provided me with estimates, measurements and calculations with exceptional service. Service was quick and to-the-point. They sat and discussed details with me thoroughly before starting the project.
Thanks C2!!!

More about C2 URBAN PLANNING

At C2 Urban Planning, our primary goal is to provide you with Comprehensive Property Planning. This means that we find out all the information on your property like Zoning, Exemptions, Permits, and any other items, to help you plan out what you can do with your building and land. Results ...