HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Drayton Valley  >  JTL Alarm & Surveillance
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for JTL Alarm & Surveillance

Jay in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We purchased a new house and were looking for a solid alarm system and company. After contacting and reviewing other companies we chose to go with JTL. Dolby was very pleasant and accommodating to our security needs and wants. There was no pressure and Dolby agave us the time we needed to think about the alarm. When time came I called Dolby and he had his installer David booked for the install 2 days later. Install was clean and neat. David walked us thru the system and actually had to comeback due to a faulty lock. David returned a few days later with a new lock and got us going full operational. Once again Dolby and his crew are professional and very easy to deal with. It is worth your time to contact them and shop locally.

MattG in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

As I work in the service industry, I must say, Dolby and his team have it right! For a first time owner of a security system, Dolby made it super easy and laid out all of the options for me. During the install, David, Dolby's technician, was super friendly and did an awesome job too! Without a doubt, I fully recommend JTL Alarm & Surveillance!

Very pleasant to work with you and your families and it's our pleasure to receive such a good comments from you, if you have any concern with your smart home security system please contact us, we would like to help you out again.

Yan
1 review Edmonton, AB

I was shopping around for alarm systems with different companies and stumbled upon Dolby. He was very honest and knowledgeable. Dolby is a very accommodating gentleman and will make sure you are happy with his system and pricing.
He made the whole process a breeze and Dolby is definitely my go-to man when times come for an upgrade for other smart products.
Will not hesitant to recommend Dolby's team

Thank you for your kind words, we love to hear that solution we proposed and setup is the right one for you. whenever you need help please don't hesitate to contact us.

Scott in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Reviews looked good. Dolby came over and gave us the information needed to make an educated decision. Told us what he could use from an existing old system. Rajib did the install and was very personable and polite. He even removed the remnants of the old system.

Hello Scott,thank you for your good review! JTL and team pride ourselves in providing outstanding solutions and customer services, if you need assistance in the future, please let us know @ 780.328.3232.

1 review Sherwood Park, AB

This is the second home where we have used JTL security. Dolby is knowledgeable and won't "upsell" you something that you don't need. He truly just wants to make sure you feel safe and comfortable in your home and when you're away from home. The technician, Rajib, was the person who installed our security system and he was very professional and knowledgeable. He even asked to use my vacuum to clean up the small mess he made when he installed the panel. I have recommended these guys to many people and I will keep recommending them! Fantastic service and a great product.

Very nice to work with your and your family. It is good to hear that you are satifisfied with our home alarm solution and our technicians. More cool security product will be released, stay tuned.

1 review Edmonton, AB

We did our research looking for an alarm system/company. After meeting with Dolby, JTL was an easy choice. Great price and choice of hardware! John did an amazing install! Thanks!

Thank you for your good review. We will try out best to help you and provide peace of mind any minute.

Mackpup in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I did a lot of research before choosing a company to install our home security system. Though a lot of other companies offered similar deals upfront for the system, I chose JTL because of reviews on services offered after the installation. I am extremely happy with this decision. I have had two small issues with my security system since is was installed Nov 2016 and both times Dolby responded promptly and sent someone to my home to fix the problem the same day. The technician, Bob, is also very friendly and courteous. Dolby has always been available to answer any technical questions I have had about my system as well. I highly recommend JTL and I am very pleased with their services.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our technician and good words here. We know your satisfaction and peace of mind are important to JTL all the time.If you have anything else that we can provide or help please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Gregory in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Good rates, Great service and a professional looking install with no mess.
After installation, the system worked fine and is easy to understand and operate.
Follow up was prompt, supportive and friendly.

Thank you Gregory for sharing your experience with JTL, we will share your comments with the team so we remain a responsive,proactive and high energy team for every client all the time.

digraff in
1 review Leduc, AB

Dolby and John were wonderful to deal with and i would welcome them into my home anytime. Very knowledgeable and Dolby helped me set up my phone with the alarm and made sure everything was working before he left. Excellent and fast service. Would certainly recommend to anyone looking for an alarm system. no pressure sales here at all.

Thanks, Ms Graff, it was a pleasure working with you to have your home secured and monitored. We work hard to make sure every client receives personal attention, quick responses and the best possible services after sales,if you ever need us in the future, just give us a call!

Bill and Gwen in
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Dolby was very accommodating. On time and very professional. He listened to our needs, and was very helpful.
Our technician Rajib, was timely, and it was such a professional install. He was very patient as we had a lot of questions.
Thank you, you will be highly recommended by us.

Hi Bill and Gwen, thank you for sharing your experience with us, it has been very pleasant to work with you.
Rajib did say you two help him out when his van was stuck in the snow, it's kind of you. If you need anything else that we can help, please contact our office.

More about JTL Alarm & Surveillance

JTL is a security practice which has been providing business and residence security solutions specialized in Burglary Alarm System; CCTV Security Camera System; Mega-pixel IP Surveillance system; Card Access Control Systems; Audio/Video System with exceptional quality products, professional installation, training , Home Automation, Light Control, Alarm Control, Garage Opener, Thermostat Control, Appliance Control, technical support and on-going improvement and innovation since the business was established in 2006
Our modern style security products, unparalleled service, attention to details and certified experienced professionals have made us the #1 choice for businesses, property managers and home owners in Edmonton and surrounding areas!
Contact your JTL local office at 780.328.3232 for appointment today.