Alarm Systems

7513 67th Street
Edmonton
AB
T6B

We had an old system and technology, JTL came in and did a full analysis and proposed an upgrade. Dolby added some new equipment but at the same time offered a solution to use much of our older sensors saving us some money! Door contacts and the odd motion detector don’t cut it anymore, for a prompt response from authorities cameras are a must for verification. The job took 2 days but no corners were cut, Dave was excellent. We would recommend JTL to anyone looking for a new system or just some newer technology. Thanks JTL!

Hi Tom, thank you for spending your time writing a good review for us,
We are happy to hear that you love our security product and enjoy the peace of mind! Any time down the road, if there is anything that we can do to make your life better, please don't hesitate to let us know, we are always there to help.
It is a real pleasure to be able to work for you.
JTL SECURITY Team.

Trent
Trent
2 reviews St. Albert, AB

Alarm System

Very happy with my alarm system. Products work great, and the customer service from JTL exceeded my expectations. This is my second home alarm system with them, and I will use them again in the future and highly recommend them.

Hi Trent
Thank you for taking the time leaving a review on Homestars for our job, JTL really appreciates your business.
We look forwarding to providing unparalleled security service in the coming years.
JTL Security

J M.
J M.
1 review , AB

Had a home security and thermostat installed. Very good service from start to finish. Work was clean and they were prompt and accurate with their timelines.

They installed cameras, screens, sensors. Everything was mounted out of the way and tidy. You wouldn’t notice half the gear even exists. Dolby and Dave are more then accommodating. With JTL you don’t just pay them and never hear from them again. They are there to help for the long term.

It is good to hear that you are happy with the security system we installed, and we appreciated your time here sharing your positive experience with JTL Security. Yes, at JTl whenever you need us we are there to help!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

JTL Sercurity

I installed JTL sercuriy system in my house last week, and I am very impressed by the service and quality of this company. Very efficient, very professional and very honest! Call Dolby, and he will answer any questions for you.

thank you so much for your time to share your experience here if there is anything else that we can make your life better,please let us know!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Security Services

We were opening a business a new location, through the builder, we hired JTL alarm and surveillance to design, install and monitor our security system. their team are so patient and knowledgeable, now are fully protected and know how to use this excellent security, we would like to recommend this security company to any businesses who are looking for this type of product and services.

JTL security really appreciates your positive experience with us and will continue the best service anytime when needed, thank you again for your good words.

slim in Edmonton
slim in Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

JTL delivers top notch quality

JTL did my residential property 3 years ago and with a stellar service record, it make sense to go with them again for my business property - Mach 2018. Dolby and his team are exemplary...everything is above-board. Workmanship is superb. The best I have come across. Good quality hardware backed up by an excellent after-sales support.

I wasn't sure what the intent of one reviewer was about a fake contract. Dolby always made it very clear before one signs on the paper. He never ever pull a fast one on anybody.

So to that fake reviewer, either you are a disgruntled competitor or a twat, I am sure you have better things to do than sprouting nonsense here.

Last but not least, to all commercial prospects, you can deal with JTL with confidence and zero worries!

All the best Dolby & Team!

Thank you so much for your kind words Slim. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience here and we agree JTL makes efforts at all the time to make sure each JTL customer will have a positive experience. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Groot  in Edmonton
Groot in Edmonton

System upgrade

I found JTL online we were looking for some upgrades

Dolby came to our home and made some suggestions he never pushed us into selling more equipment but just looked at our needs as well a budget that was fair. David installed the system and was tidy and friendly demo the system to my wife

I was thankful for the ease of the upgrade

Much appreciated that you could take time giving us such a good review, team at JTL Security work very hard to make sure your families are secured and protected. If you need more add-on features to your current system,like video notification, home automation and energy saving solutions please don't hesitate to contact us, we are always there to help, cheers.

kmhatoum
kmhatoum

Renue the system to 2gig

The presentation for the new product was very convincing, so I agreed for the upgrade. All appointment was on time and staff were very friendly and professional

Hi kmhatoum, thank you for your great review, we so happy you loved the new security system we upgraded recently and we really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need help in the future.

jesus in Edmonton
jesus in Edmonton

FAKE Contracts

After being assured that i was not locked into a contract i tried to cancel it and they told me that I was indeed under a contract. I never agreed to a contract, I was repeatedly assured by Dolby that there was no contract and when i tried to disconnect they hit me with " oh no your on contract" not trustworthy or honest at all! save your money don't get robbed by these guys!!!!!

We take any review very seriously, however, we have no record or recollection of any customer experience fitting your story and description nor can we verify anything about your identity from your name showing here. But if you are JTL customer and happened to use a different name here, please contact our office through email info@jtlsecurity.com or 1-888-886-8856, we are happy to help you out with your concerns.

Okrim in Edmonton
Okrim in Edmonton

home security

JTL did an awesome job installing everything. They are great and easy to deal with. Pricing is really good for what you get as well. I would defiantly recommend them to others.

Hi Okrim, much appreciated that you shared the great experience with JTL Security here, please enjoy the peace of mind. If there is anything that we can do to help you please don't hesitate to give us a call.

More about JTL Alarm & Surveillance

JTL is a security practice which has been providing business and residence security solutions specialized in Burglary Alarm System; CCTV Security Camera System; Mega-pixel IP Surveillance system; Card Access Control Systems; Audio/Video System with exceptional quality products, professional installation, training , Home Automation, Light Control, Alarm Control, Garage Opener, Thermostat Control, Appliance Control, technical support and on-going improvement and innovation since the business was established in 2006
Our modern style security products, unparalleled service, attention to details and certified experienced professionals have made us the #1 choice for businesses, property managers and home owners in Edmonton and surrounding areas!
Contact your JTL local office at 780.328.3232 for appointment today.