HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Drayton Valley  >  JTL Alarm & Surveillance

Reviews for JTL Alarm & Surveillance

ShadowHelper in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Owner was very accommodating and installed a great system at a great price. Being able to control everything from your phone is awesome. Thanks would recommend to family and friends.

great to see your positive experience with JTL Security. at JTL we help clients choose the right product and right technician which will make sure security is well designed and right installed. We will help you out for any concern you have and will appreciate any business sent our way.

Dianne in Vegreville
2 reviews Vegreville, AB

We have been in the market for a security system for some time. Recently we have been referred to David who recommended a fit for our needs.
David did a quick and neat install and walked us through the system.
He was very helpful and answered our questions and it seems to be working well.
Will definitely recommend JTL Security.

Good to know JTL security has setup an alarm for your home which is a good fit. Thank you Ernie for your positive comments on our product and technician David's job, if there is any concern in the future please give us a call.

dgiz19 in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

JTL Security was a great fit for our needs in our home. I contacted David and he was very helpful in setting us up with the system that worked best for us. David did an excellent job on our install and made the transition to an alarm seamless. I have recommended JTL to friends and family and will continue to do so.

Thank you for choosing JTL Security services and kind words towards David, he knows what does and when it comes to user training, he will be pretty optimistic and supportive. If there are other needs like home automation, fire/flood/Co/extreme temperature monitoring,video monitoring etc please don't hesitate to contact us.

Amy  in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I strongly recommend this company. Our security system at home was installed by JTL and I was so impressed by Dolby (owner)'s knowledge and eagerness to make his client happy. He didn't oversell anything and offered the best value for the money. I was so impressed and even suggested my work to switch existing alarm company to JTL. Neven been happier. I also introduced JTL to people I know through my work. They are also very satisfied. Very honest company operated by service oriented owner/ manager.

Thank you Amy for your good words here. At JTL all staff will put customer's security need as our first priority. Anytime you need JTL service, we are there for you- JTL Administration.

1 review Edmonton, AB

Install went smooth I am just having a few issues with the online access portal. I would like some sort of guide on how to use the software that I have been asked to install to operate our system. I arranged a chargeable meeting with B Song but that meeting never happened I was a bit disappointed by this. Everything else has been great the install was excellent and the options of equipment they offered have severed us well. I can even say do to the quality of the cameras we were able to have someone changed for a break and enter. Thank you for that

Hi dear private user, it's good to hear that the security cameras supplied by JTL are reliable and clear. At JTL there are quite a few ways to be contacted to access support resources, if by any chance, we slipped an appointment from our booking system for you, please accept our apologies. If you still have any concerns,please don't hesitate to contact us through email, general office phone number or even a SMS, someone from JTL will follow up with you. Our general email address is [email protected]

Jay in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We purchased a new house and were looking for a solid alarm system and company. After contacting and reviewing other companies we chose to go with JTL. Dolby was very pleasant and accommodating to our security needs and wants. There was no pressure and Dolby agave us the time we needed to think about the alarm. When time came I called Dolby and he had his installer David booked for the install 2 days later. Install was clean and neat. David walked us thru the system and actually had to comeback due to a faulty lock. David returned a few days later with a new lock and got us going full operational. Once again Dolby and his crew are professional and very easy to deal with. It is worth your time to contact them and shop locally.

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our product and services, I am sure our entire team enjoyed helping you protect your family from beginning to the end. Take care!

MattG in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

As I work in the service industry, I must say, Dolby and his team have it right! For a first time owner of a security system, Dolby made it super easy and laid out all of the options for me. During the install, David, Dolby's technician, was super friendly and did an awesome job too! Without a doubt, I fully recommend JTL Alarm & Surveillance!

Very pleasant to work with you and your families and it's our pleasure to receive such a good comments from you, if you have any concern with your smart home security system please contact us, we would like to help you out again.

Yan
1 review Edmonton, AB

I was shopping around for alarm systems with different companies and stumbled upon Dolby. He was very honest and knowledgeable. Dolby is a very accommodating gentleman and will make sure you are happy with his system and pricing.
He made the whole process a breeze and Dolby is definitely my go-to man when times come for an upgrade for other smart products.
Will not hesitant to recommend Dolby's team

Thank you for your kind words, we love to hear that solution we proposed and setup is the right one for you. whenever you need help please don't hesitate to contact us.

Scott in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Reviews looked good. Dolby came over and gave us the information needed to make an educated decision. Told us what he could use from an existing old system. Rajib did the install and was very personable and polite. He even removed the remnants of the old system.

Hello Scott,thank you for your good review! JTL and team pride ourselves in providing outstanding solutions and customer services, if you need assistance in the future, please let us know @ 780.328.3232.

1 review Sherwood Park, AB

This is the second home where we have used JTL security. Dolby is knowledgeable and won't "upsell" you something that you don't need. He truly just wants to make sure you feel safe and comfortable in your home and when you're away from home. The technician, Rajib, was the person who installed our security system and he was very professional and knowledgeable. He even asked to use my vacuum to clean up the small mess he made when he installed the panel. I have recommended these guys to many people and I will keep recommending them! Fantastic service and a great product.

Very nice to work with your and your family. It is good to hear that you are satifisfied with our home alarm solution and our technicians. More cool security product will be released, stay tuned.

More about JTL Alarm & Surveillance

JTL is a security practice which has been providing business and residence security solutions specialized in Burglary Alarm System; CCTV Security Camera System; Mega-pixel IP Surveillance system; Card Access Control Systems; Audio/Video System with exceptional quality products, professional installation, training , Home Automation, Light Control, Alarm Control, Garage Opener, Thermostat Control, Appliance Control, technical support and on-going improvement and innovation since the business was established in 2006
Our modern style security products, unparalleled service, attention to details and certified experienced professionals have made us the #1 choice for businesses, property managers and home owners in Edmonton and surrounding areas!
Contact your JTL local office at 780.328.3232 for appointment today.