Electricians

djmacinnis
djmacinnis

Electrical outlet short

L8W 1L6

Stack showed up early despite snow and traffic. Returned all phone calls within 2 hours and scheduled my service call within 2 days. They assessed the minor issue very quickly and explained everything they were doing. Had necessary replacement parts in the truck. Helped me in the future by taking steps to prevent issue reoccurring. Electronic invoice plus detailed work order for my records. Very professional and skilled. Big weight off my mind to have work done by electrician instead of me guessing.

thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review, and call us anytime, we are happy to help

boleil in Hamilton
boleil in Hamilton

The Real Thing

These folks bailed us out replacing our Hydro Stack that came off the house from an errant branch during an ice storm this past week. We called a number of electricians 24 hour numbers. Only two responded to our calls. By the time The second did, Kevin and Tracey from Stack had already spent early morning hours in miserable conditions and the job was done. Had a nice chat with Kevin while Tracey was getting some supplies due to an unexpected hiccup and you could tell he was passionate about what he does and takes pride in doing the job right. He kept us up on what was going on the whole time. I could hear Tracey dealing with the utility company to have the power reconnected at the city end which was a pleasant surprise as That was one less aggravation to deal with. We have a couple other electric jobs we’ve been sitting on but if we decide to get them done, Stack will be who I call first.

Scott & Amy

Thank you for your kind words it was our pleasure to work with you call me anytime day or night and we would be more than glad to help out again in anyway we can

Laurrie
Laurrie

Replaced main breaker

Breaker was sizzling, it was old and fried. Came same day and replaced it. Recommended entire panel be replaced within next year.

Thank you for the kind words it's a pleasure working with you

Andy
Andy
1 review Caistor Centre, ON

Upgraded 100 to 200 amp service

L8W 1L6

Very satisfactory and accommodating, arranging permits, coordinating with Hydro, putting in the new service and adding circuit extensions.
Highly recommended.

Thanks for the great review Andy it was a pleasure working with you as well . Please call at anytime

Chris L.
Chris L.
1 review Burlington, ON

Electrical repair

Repaired a faulty switch, installed pot lights and other fixtures.
I was very happy with the responsive and professional manner provided by Kevin and Tracy. A true pleasure to work with them and highly recommend to others.

thank you so much for the wonderful review. The pleasure was all ours, give us a call anytime

simonreid
simonreid

Electrical repair

Kevin and Tracey came by to fix a dead plug st my home. Service was fast, efficient and courteous.

thank you for taking the time to write a review, feedback is always appreciated.

Olga
Olga
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Panel box change

L8W 1L6

Professional and knowledgeable. I trusted their opinions and could tell they prided themselves on doing the job right. They went out of their way to come back and provide me with a temporary solution to get me through while I waited for everything needed to complete the permanent repair. I was very satisfied and would recommend their services.

It is clients like you that make are job a pleasure
Thank you for your kind feedback call anytime

ppkreisgordon
ppkreisgordon
1 review Hannon, ON

Lighting

Was prompt, fast, efficient and helpful
Went above and beyond
Highly recommend
Happy New Year

Thank you for your kind words it was our pleasure to work with you

R
R
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Install chandelier and ceiling fan

L8W 1L6

Great, friendly service and very knowledgeable - would gladly use them again for any future projects. Very satisfied!

Thank you for your kind words it was our pleasure to work with you please call us at anytime

Bob in Oakville
Bob in Oakville

small outside electrical job

i was in a rush to get outside plug fixed as my Christmas lights were being installed. Kevin re arranged his schedule to accommodate me. The fix was actually simple however he refused to take a payment. It was evident that Kevin loves his profession and takes pride in his work & also customer service. I have more lighting work to be done on the outside of my house and I plan to call Stack Electric for sure.

Thank you for your kind words it was a pleasure working with you call anytime

More about Stack Electric

Service is our Business!

Stack Electric is a full service, family owned and operated, electrical contractor located in Hamilton Ontario. Our goal is to provide the best electrical services for all your electrical needs. No job too big or too small. Honest work for honest rates and around the clock availability to suit your needs.

Our Specialties:

Aluminium wiring • knob and tube wiring • service panel upgrades • code corrections • new outlets & circuits • gfi protections • hot water tanks • smoke detectors • ground fault interrupt circuits • appliance connections • full house renovations • tripping breakers & blown fuses • electrical inspections • lighting design & maintenance • landscape lighting • ceiling fans • hot tub & spas • new builds • any type of renovation

www.stackelectric.com