Stack Electric

Jeff L.
Jeff L.
8 reviews Hamilton, ON

Outlets Not Working

Stack Electric were great in fixing my malfunctioning outlets. They came earlier than planned(a nice change vs. some other services I've had done), diagnosed the problem, educated me on the issue and fixed it on the spot, all for a reasonable rate. I would definitely recommend to others!

Hello Jeff
It was great working with you as well and thank you for the great feed back

Shah
Shah
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Fixture replacement

Kevin and Tracy did a great job swapping out a light fixture and sorting out some small electrical issues in my home. Plus they were both extremely friendly and professional and were super quick. Thanks guys!

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, clients like you make all the difference. thank you again for your business, call us anytime

Lina U.
Lina U.
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Service call / Troubleshoot a tripping breaker

I am totally satisfied with the service of Stack Electric. They answered my service call promptly. Kevin and Tracy were very kind, professional, knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend!

Thank you for the great feed back it was a pleasure working with you as well

electrical repairs

I needed to have the arc fault breaker replaced and the connection to the central vac on the main floor repaired. Kevin and Tracey asked for pictures of the electrical panel to ensure they had the correct replacement part, confirmed the appointment the day before, and showed up about 5 minutes early. The replacement took about 3 minutes but they spent over half an hour running up and down stairs checking the central vac connection on the main floor which didn't work against the connection on the upper level which did. They were very friendly and entertaining as well as thorough and knowledgeable. And my dog loved them - you can't argue with a dog's opinion!

Susan
Thank you for the great feedback. And thank you for choosing Stack electric for your electrical issues

rczok
rczok
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Added three outlets

Arrived on time and completed the work promptly. Great attitude and very affordable. Would recommend for any type of electrical work.

Thank you for the great feed back it was our pleasure

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Installing a heavy chandelier in a mid century apartment

Kevin and Tracy did a wonderful job installing a heavy chandelier in my mid century apartment (built ~1959). Kevin checked the ceiling to be certain of what it bear and where, answered my questions, and advised me on what was safe as I considered through options. Thanks to their patience and his advice, I changed plans, and they finished the installation in a short time at a very reasonable rate. I'm very happy with the result. I'll recommend Stack Electric to anyone who asks.

Thank you for the great feedback ! It was our pleasure to work with you today please call on us at anytime thank you for choosing Stack electric for your electrical needs

holly
holly

Electrical fixes

One switched outlet and three way attic stair circuit which had not been working for months were fixed very quickly. Contractor was very knowledgeable and reassuring.

thank you for taking the time to give feedback, it's greatly appreciated

marcellavanraalte
marcellavanraalte

Dryer and dishwasher electrical

Absolutely fantastic. They came in and I instantly felt comfortable. They explained everything to me in detail and gave me their honest opinion about things. I need my electrical box replaced and they will be the people I go to!

thank you so much for the feedback, we look forward to working with you again

asteplock
asteplock

Dishwasher installation

They came on Good Friday, arrived first thing and were cleaned up and out within a couple of hours. They are genial, professional, and best of all - our dishwasher works! :) Thank you so much, Stack Electric!

Thank you for the great feedback we are glad your happy it was a pleasure working with you as well. Thank you for choosing Stack Electric for your home repairs

brianandchris
brianandchris
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Tilly's parents

They arrived on time, did the job neatly and quickly and were very personable. It was not a big job but they satisfied us with their work and pleasant6 manner. Big plus, our dog Tilly really liked them. Thanks, Brian and Christine.

It was our pleasure to work with great clients like yourselves , please call on us at anytime thank you for choosing Stack Electric

More about Stack Electric

Service is our Business!

Stack Electric is a full service, family owned and operated, electrical contractor located in Hamilton Ontario. Our goal is to provide the best electrical services for all your electrical needs. No job too big or too small. Honest work for honest rates and around the clock availability to suit your needs. We services Hamilton,and surrounding locations such as: Burlington, Dundas, Stoney Creek, Ancaster and Niagara Region

Our Specialties:

Aluminium wiring • knob and tube wiring • service panel upgrades • code corrections • new outlets & circuits • gfi protections • hot water tanks • smoke detectors • ground fault interrupt circuits • appliance connections • full house renovations • tripping breakers & blown fuses • electrical inspections • lighting design & maintenance • landscape lighting • ceiling fans • hot tub & spas • new builds • any type of renovation

www.stackelectric.com