Electricians

Reviews for Stack Electric

Rob
Rob
1 review Hamilton, ON

Light switch repair and light replacement.

I own a commercial apartment building and required repair and replacement of a switch and light in one unit and an LED replacement in another area of the building. Stack Electric provided me with exceptional service and turnaround time. I would highly recommend them as they are highly knowledgeable electricians.

Thanks for the great feedback it is always a pleasure to work with you

Mark from Richmond Hill
Mark from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front of house lighting

Professional. Personable electrician. Explained every thing that needed to be done. I recommend this company. My landlord picked a great company to service this property. Will keep his business card and call again if needed. Landlord paid the invoice. Not sure of cost.

Thanks for the great feedback it are pleasure

gfinney
gfinney

minor repairs and installation of 220A service

They were very professional, efficient, and explained everything to me so I could easily understand.

thanks for the great review, it was a pleasure working with you

Sana
Sana
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Outlet install

Although I only needed a small job done, it was a rush and Stack Electric were incredibly helpful in accommodating. From professional and helpful communication to their prompt visit, it’s clear that they take pride in their business. Everything was completed as asked with helpful tips provided for future. Will definitely be using their services for my upcoming home projects.

Hello Sana

Thank you for the great review it was a pleasure to work with you as well please call at anytime

Regards

Kevin

Karin
Karin
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Electrical not working in Master Bedroom

Stack did a great job. Very efficient! Found and fixed the problem very quickly. Also gave great advice regarding the electrical in my house which I have just move to. I am going to use them again to correct aluminum/copper issues.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, it was a pleasure working with you. call us anytime

ca.hamilton
ca.hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Electrical Diagnostic and Upgrading

905.512.9428
#30-1350 Limeridge Road E
Hamilton
L8W 1L6

Stack comes in, gets straight to work, working beautifully as a team. They never suggest more than necessary and really make what can be a stressful and confusing situation feel smooth and simple. They are kind and had nothing but love for my two large and overly enthusiastic young dogs who adore them. I hope I never have to call on someone else! The first visit was for an emergency fix, second for some minor work, third is upgrading the service and panel. Cost is fantastic. I will be calling them again. :)

Thank you for the great review it was a pleasure working with you as well please call at anytime

Eva in Toronto
Eva in Toronto

Diagnosis of reason for lights flickering

Wonderful experience! I contacted Stack Electric because we have had a strange flickering of the lights in our home. They diagnosed the issue over the phone with no charge. Saved us a lot of money, as a different company had quoted us almost $300 to come in for a safety inspection. I will definitely call this company for all our future electrical needs. Kevin was very friendly and honest :)

Thank you for the great review . It was a pleasure to help you out please feel free to contact us at anytime

C
C

Electrical repair

Kevin and Leslie were prompt, professional and took the time to explain their work.
Best service experience I've had in dealing with home repair professionals.
Thanks

thanks for the great review, it was a pleasure working with you

lyndsaymorrison2
lyndsaymorrison2

Hydro meter

Kevin and Tracey were wonderful. I was experiencing power outages all weekend and they were able to come out quickly on Monday morning. After a few tests they knew right away where the problem was coming from. He also explained everything so well so I understood what was happening. I highly recommended them!!

it was our pleasure to work with you thanks for the great feedback a Nd please call at anytime

Aaron M.
Aaron M.

New service panel.

They were great! They showed up early and were done in 3 hours really friendly service too.

thank you for the great review it was our pleasure To work with you

More about Stack Electric

Service is our Business!

Stack Electric is a full service, family owned and operated, electrical contractor located in Hamilton Ontario. Our goal is to provide the best electrical services for all your electrical needs. No job too big or too small. Honest work for honest rates and around the clock availability to suit your needs.

Our Specialties:

Aluminium wiring • knob and tube wiring • service panel upgrades • code corrections • new outlets & circuits • gfi protections • hot water tanks • smoke detectors • ground fault interrupt circuits • appliance connections • full house renovations • tripping breakers & blown fuses • electrical inspections • lighting design & maintenance • landscape lighting • ceiling fans • hot tub & spas • new builds • any type of renovation

www.stackelectric.com