Stack Electric

Reviews for Stack Electric

Darryl
Darryl

Dryer Outlet Relocation

We moved into our new home to find out that our new dryer would not reach the electrical outlet and we needed to have it moved. I called Stack Electric and the next day they were at our home to do the work. Everything was done quickly and professionally, and now we can do laundry again! I would definitely recommend their services based on my experience.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and please call on us at anytime . Welcome back we hope you new home brings you years of happiness

sdent
sdent

Hydro meter connection failure

We originally had Stack coming in for a quote on a new hydro meter as we were having intermittent problems with lights flickering in our home and noises coming from our breaker panel. We originally had Electra come in and check our meter because of the issues we were having and they did find a loose connection inside the meter, and for a little while things seemed ok. They (Electra) recommended we change the meter because of it's age, and our issues could be coming from the meter base which is the homeowners responsibility. The next day the issue was ten times worse, so we called Stack first thing in the morning at 6am. They answered promptly which is great at 6am, and once we explained our issue and the fact that we turned our power off and had no hydro at the time they came to help us right away. Kevin and Tracie found the issue quickly (bad connection due to age/wear) and what was needed to resolve the problem. They contacted Electra, got the parts (top of the line) and had everything wrapped up by 11am. They are knowledgable, honest and extremely capable tradespeople, and I will not hesitate to call them for all my future electrical needs.

Thank you for the great review it was our pleasure to repair your service as we consider being without power a really big problem . I am glad you are pleased please call on us at anytime it was great to work with you

Kendra
Kendra
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Updated electrical outlets, installed new fuse box

Stack electric has helped me 3 times!! Tracy and Kevin are reliable, professional and efficient!!! They worked quickly and were very thorough and informative!! I highly recommend them and their services and will undoubtedly call them next time I need any electrical work done!!!!

Thank you for the great review it was great to work with you as well please call on us at anytime

Rahim B.
Rahim B.
1 review Burlington, ON

Electrical consultation

Kevin and team from Stack were super professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend them without hesitation!

Thank you for the kind words it was our pleasure working with you please call on us at anytime

Rick in Hamilton
Rick in Hamilton

Electrical Repair

We had two electrical outlets that did not have power, even though the circut breaker was on. Kevin and Tracy isolated and repaired the problem quickly. I would use Stack Electric again and highly recommend them to my family and friends.

It was our please thank you for the great review

Sara Z.
Sara Z.

Electrical Panel Upgrade

Kevin and Tracy were absolutely fantastic! Had our electrical panel upgraded and they showed up early, explained everything to me and did the job quick and clean. Had me laughing a few times too! Very impressed. Going to make sure to call them any time I need electrical work done in the future.

Thank you for the kind words, you were an absolute pleasure to work with.

Sandra
Sandra
1 review Hamilton, ON

New panels, light fixture installation and some rewiring.

Kevin and Tracie were great! They did quality work and were very personable. Their prices were fair and they were conscious of cleaning up after they were done. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for the great review it was a pleasure working with you as well and we look forward to helping you again in the near future

G s.
G s.

Townhouse outlets.

Had 4 outlets replaced with GFCI's. Very prompt service very fast and reasonable rate. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for electric work in the Hamilton area.

Thank you for the kind words it was great working with you call anytime thank you for your business

nlacasse
nlacasse
1 review Burlington, ON

Electric work, installation of a new Electric panel

Moved in Burlington in December and when we tried to hook up our electric dryer ILO the previous owner's gas dryer, we realized that we could not get it powered on, We then discovered that it was not connected to our main electric panel. a hot tub had been installed and the last 240volt was used to power it. The panel was full and could not hold any more breakers. We called Stack Electric and they replied within minutes with a promise to call us. Kevin called quickly and offered the solution to replace the panel which was acceptable. He also offered to come the next day, a Sunday to come disconnect our AC and plug our dryer in its place so we could function with a dryer.

Tracie and Kevin handled contacting the city to arrange for the power to be shut off and they showed up as scheduled, on time and completed the work on time. Actually while we were waiting for the city guys to come back, they helped me fish some cable through the basement ceiling.

All in all, an extremely good service experience and would use them again for sure!

Hello Nick

Thanks for the great review , it was our pleasure to work with you . Thank you for choosing Stack electric for your electrical work

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

New house made safe by Stack

I’m a repeat customer - since buying our first home, last year, Kevin and Tracey have been over a few times to solve a few wiring mysteries and replace various fixtures (including a fan in a gazebo). We will continue to trust their expertise with our future electrical endeavors.

Thank you for your business and taking the time to write this great review . We always look forward to working with you on your home improvements issues . Please feel free to call on us at anytime

More about Stack Electric

Service is our Business!

Stack Electric is a full service, family owned and operated, electrical contractor located in Hamilton Ontario. Our goal is to provide the best electrical services for all your electrical needs. No job too big or too small. Honest work for honest rates and around the clock availability to suit your needs.

Our Specialties:

Aluminium wiring • knob and tube wiring • service panel upgrades • code corrections • new outlets & circuits • gfi protections • hot water tanks • smoke detectors • ground fault interrupt circuits • appliance connections • full house renovations • tripping breakers & blown fuses • electrical inspections • lighting design & maintenance • landscape lighting • ceiling fans • hot tub & spas • new builds • any type of renovation

www.stackelectric.com