Noah's Waterproofing And Prevention

jmjr07 in Oshawa
jmjr07 in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Never ending faxes

This company has no respect for the national do not fax list, and should face legal repercussions. After receiving a few faxes from this company, I added my work fax number to the national list, only to find that we were still receiving faxes. I've tried over a dozen times to have our number removed from their list, with records for proof, and we still get faxes on an almost weekly basis.

If a company would operate their fax outreach program with so little concern for the general public, I'd hate to think how'd they'd treat someone's house while attempting to waterproof it.

Erick from Leslieville
Erick from Leslieville

Basement Waterproofing

For years I messed around with traditional waterproofers from the Toronto area with little or no success. Finally, I decided to bite the bullet and pay for a proper waterproofing system. Noahs offered me a superior waterproofing system for only a little bit more than I was paying the other guys. Since then, my basement has NEVER leaked water, and the money I save on my heating bill has more than justified the additional expense for a properly installed waterproofing system. Thank you Noah!

Thank you so much Erick...hope all has been well.

More about Noah's Waterproofing And Prevention

Waterproofing and Prevention, Plumbing, Drains, Sewers NOAHS Preventative Waterproofing Services: Preventative Waterproofing Virtually no digging. Over 5x less expensive than traditional waterproofing. Attack problems BEFORE they happen. Superior Traditional Waterproofing Traditional dig-based waterproofing system. Superior engineering bypasses all other methods. Get what you pay for; Quality workmanship & materials.
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Burlington?