Direct Pro Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
30 Macintosh Blvd Unit 12 Vaughan ON L4K 2M7
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vaughan  >  Direct Pro Windows & Doors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Direct Pro Windows & Doors

Steven from INDIAN ROCKS BEACH

Assisted Review

I had Direct Pro replace windows in my home this spring. I was very pleased with the product, the pricing and the installation. The installers were very professional and completed everything to my satisfaction I would highly recommend Direct Pro Window and Doors.

Job Price

We love to read happy reviews and are thankful for yours.Thank you!

Vanda from Toronto

Assisted Review

I had Directpro do work on my house four times, installing four sets of windows and have been overall very satisfied. The whole process was quick, comfortable and professional. Also the installers that were sent were great - quick, clean and efficient do work on my house four times, installing four sets of windows and have been overall very satisfied. The whole process was quick, comfortable and professional. The end price was what had been quoted, so it was a relief to have no surprises there. Also, the installers that were sent were great - quick, clean and efficient.

Job Price