Direct Pro Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
30 Macintosh Blvd Unit 12 Vaughan ON L4K 2M7
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vaughan  >  Direct Pro Windows & Doors

Reviews for Direct Pro Windows & Doors

m2r1z5e
m2r1z5e

Windows

The job was done well and looks great, sealed properly making my home warm and cozy. The installers were polite and friendly. The work area was cleaned, garbage removed. Installation went to my satisfaction. I rate there service as excellent. I would recommend this company to anybody.

What a nice review. Thank you. We hope that your new windows will provide you with a lifetime of enjoyment!

daniel
daniel

Windows replacement

16 windows were replaced in two days they seem to be good quality came with life time warranty and fare price.

Daniel, we are so pleased that you're happy with our products and installation. We truly appreciate your kind words!

Vito
Vito
2 reviews , ON

Fiberglas doors

We used Alek at Direct Pro in 2015 for sliding patio door for our house and we were very happy with the work they did. Alek was super helpful. His installer was quick, friendly and did amazing work. So of course we went back new front door.

You're going to love your new doors. Great investment in your home!

Alex M.
Alex M.

Windows and Doors replacement

From the moment the sales man Alex and Eugene were really nice and did not push me at all, no hard core sales technique just a friendly conversation regarding my windows and what to expect, I was very impressed and pleased, the installation was just as impressive friendly experienced installers put in my windows and door, I knew I was in good hands, the product is great and looks beautiful, I would highly recommend Direct Pro to anyone needing windows and doors.

We love to read happy reviews and are thankful for yours. We all lead such busy lives and we appreciate the fact that you took the time write. Thank you.

alash
alash
1 review Milton, ON

new windows and door

This is the 3nd time we used Direct Pro windows and doors back in 2013 they
replaced upstairs windows and patio sliding doors and they did a amazing
job from quote to meeting delivery date and installation. The installation
was what impressed me the most and that’s why we had them back
to do all our bed room windows and 3 windows in our living room.
Again no disappointment the same service from getting the quote to delivery
date as quoted and then the fine installation done by Eugene and his team
what very organized and neat. They left everything like they were never
there.
I definitely would use Direct Pro again or recommend them to friends which
I have already done.

Hi there! This is wonderful feedback. It really is great to hear that our team was able to meet all your needs and perform an excellent installation for you and your family. Thank you for commending both John and Lorna for their exceptionally organized and neat work they performed on your home. We're so glad you weren't disappointed, we would be more than happy to work with you again. Thank you so much!

1 review Bowmanville, ON

Aggressive sales, aggressive installer, made tenants sick and damaged property

I had used this service before and had even referred them to many people as I was pleased with their service. For my next job, the people who came to give me a quote were VERY AGRESSIVE, did not break the costs down, and pressured me to put a deposit down ("you were happy before..."), even though I had not done my 3-quote due diligence. I went ahead with my quotes, and they were NOT competitive. I could not back out, and they pushed ahead with half of the work.

They went to do measurements at a rental apartment when I explicitly told them not to as the tenants were not home and asked for another day. The installer was rude, they used a highly toxic caulking on the inside of the install (making the tenants sick), the blinds were broken on the install, and the job site was not cleaned properly, leaving screws in the driveway. My tenants were very upset with their interactions with this company. My emails to them regarding the issues have gone unanswered.

I will NOT use this company again, I will not refer them, and I will advise against using them to anyone I had previously referred to them.

We have taken the time in reading your review regarding your rental property install and we would like to respond to it as follow:
We never pressured you to do anywork with our Compnay we simply offered you a better price (over the phone ) and you agreed to it .
As for the tenants not being home at the time of install that is not true , they were Home at all times and the installers didn't have any issues interacting with your tenants .
As for the silicon that was used at the property we use the same silicon for years before with no issues at all for any toxic material .
All materials that we use are being purchased at Gentek" building supplies and so is most Compnays in the trade .
As for the screws on the driveway we have to say that they must of dropped out of the installed pouch during the installation with out him noticing that.
We are sure that if he noticed they were stopes he would of picked them up and it's easy to miss a few screws when they are on the ground , not that we are making any excuses but it happens just like in any other job site and was done unintentionally .
As for you are saying that we never responded to you that is not true

Claudine S.
Claudine S.

Windows Installation

Direct Pro has answered all my inquiries and completed the job on time in a professional way, definitely going to choose them for my next windows upgrade!

Thank you for choosing Direct Pro Windows. We are glad your experience with us was a positive one. Alek is a great expert, and we are glad he could give the best advice for your doors. Kind regards from all of us at Direct Pro Windows and Doors.

Windows and Doors

I got a very good price for my windows and doors. I canvassed from several suppliers but Alex gave me a very good deal. They delivered as promised in a timely and efficient manner. They cleaned up and made sure that everything was in order before they left. I will surely recommend them to my friends. I was even surprised when I learned from my neighbour that Direct Pro installed their windows too.

You're going to love your Direct Pro products. Great investment in your home!

Pavel
Pavel
1 review North York, ON

Window Upgrades

Excellent service from the beginning to the end. Very competitive prices and high quality installation.

Hi Pavel, we look forward to working with you in the future for any projects you may have! Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with Direct Pro!

Katya in Toronto
Katya in Toronto

Windows and front door

Wanted to change all our windows and front door for a while. Kept looking around and collecting quotes. Every company quoted similar prices and didn't seem to be interested in clients. It was like another day at work. Here is the price take it or leave it. We ended up going with Direct Pro, the price was good and Alex (sales rep) was attentive. When windows arrived, 4 of them were opening not the way we ordered. Manufacturer messed up. But not to worry in 2 weeks time everything was fixed. New windows where installed without any hiccups. The only drawback is that the windows come in 3 standard colours. White, Sand and Brown. Neither of the 3 go with our dark red brick. We settled on Sand, as the other two would look awful. Wish there were more standard colour options.

Hi Katya, what a fantastic review! Thank you for taking the time to share how great your experience with Direct Pro was!

More about Direct Pro Windows & Doors

Direct Pro Windows and Doors had been providing quality windows and doors in Toronto and surrounding areas for over 10 years.

We offer a huge selection of standard and custom built windows, ranging from basic vinyl, single slider and casement windows, to classic options like bay windows and bow windows. Any window we install can also include beautiful interior wood cladding. In addition, we provide quality door installation for residential entrance and exterior doors, front doors, patio doors, sliding doors, and storm doors. In addition to standard materials like wood, wrought iron, steel, and glass, we also offer Mastergrain fiberglass doors made by Weber Manufacturing Technologies.