Direct Pro Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
30 Macintosh Blvd Unit 12 Vaughan ON L4K 2M7
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vaughan  >  Direct Pro Windows & Doors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Direct Pro Windows & Doors

1 review Bowmanville, ON

I had used this service before and had even referred them to many people as I was pleased with their service. For my next job, the people who came to give me a quote were VERY AGRESSIVE, did not break the costs down, and pressured me to put a deposit down ("you were happy before..."), even though I had not done my 3-quote due diligence. I went ahead with my quotes, and they were NOT competitive. I could not back out, and they pushed ahead with half of the work.

They went to do measurements at a rental apartment when I explicitly told them not to as the tenants were not home and asked for another day. The installer was rude, they used a highly toxic caulking on the inside of the install (making the tenants sick), the blinds were broken on the install, and the job site was not cleaned properly, leaving screws in the driveway. My tenants were very upset with their interactions with this company. My emails to them regarding the issues have gone unanswered.

I will NOT use this company again, I will not refer them, and I will advise against using them to anyone I had previously referred to them.

We have taken the time in reading your review regarding your rental property install and we would like to respond to it as follow:
We never pressured you to do anywork with our Compnay we simply offered you a better price (over the phone ) and you agreed to it .
As for the tenants not being home at the time of install that is not true , they were Home at all times and the installers didn't have any issues interacting with your tenants .
As for the silicon that was used at the property we use the same silicon for years before with no issues at all for any toxic material .
All materials that we use are being purchased at Gentek" building supplies and so is most Compnays in the trade .
As for the screws on the driveway we have to say that they must of dropped out of the installed pouch during the installation with out him noticing that.
We are sure that if he noticed they were stopes he would of picked them up and it's easy to miss a few screws when they are on the ground , not that we are making any excuses but it happens just like in any other job site and was done unintentionally .
As for you are saying that we never responded to you that is not true

Claudine S.

Direct Pro has answered all my inquiries and completed the job on time in a professional way, definitely going to choose them for my next windows upgrade!

Thank you for choosing Direct Pro Windows. We are glad your experience with us was a positive one. Alek is a great expert, and we are glad he could give the best advice for your doors. Kind regards from all of us at Direct Pro Windows and Doors.

I got a very good price for my windows and doors. I canvassed from several suppliers but Alex gave me a very good deal. They delivered as promised in a timely and efficient manner. They cleaned up and made sure that everything was in order before they left. I will surely recommend them to my friends. I was even surprised when I learned from my neighbour that Direct Pro installed their windows too.

You're going to love your Direct Pro products. Great investment in your home!

Pavel
1 review North York, ON

Excellent service from the beginning to the end. Very competitive prices and high quality installation.

Hi Pavel, we look forward to working with you in the future for any projects you may have! Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with Direct Pro!

Katya in Toronto

Wanted to change all our windows and front door for a while. Kept looking around and collecting quotes. Every company quoted similar prices and didn't seem to be interested in clients. It was like another day at work. Here is the price take it or leave it. We ended up going with Direct Pro, the price was good and Alex (sales rep) was attentive. When windows arrived, 4 of them were opening not the way we ordered. Manufacturer messed up. But not to worry in 2 weeks time everything was fixed. New windows where installed without any hiccups. The only drawback is that the windows come in 3 standard colours. White, Sand and Brown. Neither of the 3 go with our dark red brick. We settled on Sand, as the other two would look awful. Wish there were more standard colour options.

Hi Katya, what a fantastic review! Thank you for taking the time to share how great your experience with Direct Pro was!

EY

We shopped around Home Stars for pricing for our Master Grain Front Door. Eugene and Team did a great job providing us the information we needed. We decided to give Pro Doors and Windows the business as their pricing was 26% less than other quotes provided and they offered to remove the old storm door without charging us for the labour. The new door was ready in less than a month. The installation ran smoothly and the team did a great and clean job. Thank you for your assistance with this project.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you like your new door, kind regards from Direct Pro

Nan from Whitchurch-stouffville
4 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

I talked to over 9 companies in over 13 months and we decided on Direct Pro. Met with Eugene and his co worker. I like to be direct with sales people and representatives. I don't like too much chit chat, especially when I know what I want. Eugene listened to what I needed and didn't beat around the bushes gave me a quote we were both happy with. I have been played before and I have lost my trust in vendors so I needed a lot of re assurance and confirmation. I went to their factory and distribution spoke with them their to make sure this is a legit company I was dealing with and all worked out. I am very happy with how the door turned out. Out door needed a custom frame so it was hard to find the right company for the style we liked in the right price. They came a little later than they schedules but not much later, a week or so delay no biggy. Two guys came installed it in about 4-5 hrs and cleaned up after themselves. Looks great. Thanks Eugine and Direct Pro.

You're going to love your new doors. Great investment in your home!

Assisted Review

Beautiful doors, excellent quality, incredible workmanship. We found all the fellows that came to the house to either sell, measure or install the windows were all very polite, friendly and knowledgeable about product. Our neighbours had a similar door installed for almost double the price.
Highly recommend Direct Pro.
We are very pleased with our windows and doors.

We love to read happy reviews and are thankful for yours. We all lead such busy lives and we appreciate the fact that you took the time write. Thank you.

Luiza from Mississauga

Assisted Review

Direct Pro Windows/Doors are professionals in their business. All it took was a tell call to Alex, to visit the house and give me a quote for the replacement. He obliged by promptly dropping in and giving the quote which was not costly. After 3 weeks as promised he visited with his staff n fixed the Window professionally and Quality as agreed without any hidden extra costs. They called in the next day for a follow up on the job done. I would sure recommend Direct Pro to prospective clients n friends.

Hi Luiza, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!! We will make sure to pass along the Alex. We look forward to a chance at working with you again!!

Shelley from Markham
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Assisted Review

Excellent workmanship, issues in adapting the new to existing structure were creatively addressed with excellent results, installers were friendly and courteous, cleaned up and left no garbage or construction materials, when a minor problem arose, it was quickly and effectively dealt with. I am heaping on the praise because when someone does a good job it should be recognized.
The price, the professionalism, and the quality product provided by this company seem, for some reason, to be unmatchable by other window companies. I highly recommend Direct Pro Windows for anyone who is considering new windows for their home.

What a nice review. Thank you. We hope that your new windows will provide you with a lifetime of enjoyment!

More about Direct Pro Windows & Doors

Direct Pro Windows and Doors had been providing quality windows and doors in Toronto and surrounding areas for over 10 years.

We offer a huge selection of standard and custom built windows, ranging from basic vinyl, single slider and casement windows, to classic options like bay windows and bow windows. Any window we install can also include beautiful interior wood cladding. In addition, we provide quality door installation for residential entrance and exterior doors, front doors, patio doors, sliding doors, and storm doors. In addition to standard materials like wood, wrought iron, steel, and glass, we also offer Mastergrain fiberglass doors made by Weber Manufacturing Technologies.