Direct Pro Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
30 Macintosh Blvd Unit 12 Vaughan ON L4K 2M7
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vaughan  >  Direct Pro Windows & Doors

Reviews for Direct Pro Windows & Doors

Kathy Bui
Kathy Bui

Windows

Eugene and his team are great to work with. I am very happy with their time management. Eugene is professional, knows what clients are looking for. I got the window installation quote (great price), date to installation, job finished seamlessly. I also got the rebate approval from Greenon $5,000 as I used this benefit maximum (10 windows). Efficiency is what i am looking for and Eugene and his team have it. 10 points from me for their hard work. Very appreciated!!

Angie/Woodbridge
Angie/Woodbridge

Front Doors

I am a very satisfied customer and recommend this company to my friends and relatives. Best price around. Workmanship and customer service the best I ever experienced in a long time. I recommend Direct Pro Windows

Joy in Vaughan
Joy in Vaughan

Great service

Recently, we replaced windows form Direct PRO windows co. good quality windows. reasonable price. enjoy the services. left my place clean and tidy. Also provide attractive finance services. overall complete package of service.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello joy in Vaughan
As we understand you are writing a review on behalf of mr Patel that lives in Pickering .
Just to remind you that it is against the law to write facts on another business that are not true . Rest a sure we will act on it .
We don't know what is your relationship with mr Patel but I can tell you that all facts that you wrote about my Compnay are completely a lie .
We never promised mr Patel that he will get his rebate cheuqe from the government with in 2 weeks as this process takes 4-6 weeks after the installation gets done .

PauletteV
PauletteV

Eco Windows

We just recently have our windows replaced and the team made an amazing job with an excellent customer service to match. I highly recommend this company. They deliver what they say and even go beyond expectation.

Thank you for taking time to write us such a positive review, we really appreciate it. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your new windows, and getting compliments about it! We hope to work with you again in the future, Direct Pro team.

Shan
Shan
1 review , ON

windows installastion

workers were very friendly, quiet and did an excellent job. They cleaned after the work is completed.

Thank you Shan for your positive review. Our team is happy to know that all our efforts are being noticed by others. It was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to it again. Direct Pro team.

John V from Caledon
John V from Caledon
4 reviews Caledon, ON

Replace front door and garage door into the house

We replaced our front steel door with a fiberglass door and 3/4 length glass, along with our garage door into our house with Direct Pro Windows and Doors in December 2016 and we couldn't be happier. We received three quotes to do the same job, and Direct Pro had the best price, and one of the best experiences when door shopping.

The doors were installed as scheduled and the quality of their fiberglass door is second to none (is also manufactured here in Ontario). Our friends have installed a fiberglass front door less than six months before us with a different company (also on homestars, but I don't want to mention in case my review gets removed for that), and the dark brown coloring is coming off of their door in many spots. Our door from Direct Pro has not had any of the problems our friends who purchased their door from another company has had. We had one minor issue with a small gap between where the corner of the door sweep and frame meet. Direct pro sent a technician to come and fix the problem within the next few days of calling them. Problem was fixed and I haven't had any other issues.

A family relative needed a new sliding door and windows to be replaced at their home. They asked us about Direct Pro and what we thought, which we highly recommended based on price, service and quality of product. They ended up using them as well and had the same stellar experience.

I would highly recommend Direct Pro based on my experience and when we decide to replace our windows we will be calling them first.

Hi there! This is wonderful feedback. It really is great to hear that our team was able to meet all your needs and perform an excellent installation for you and your family. We're so glad you weren't disappointed, we would be more than happy to work with you again. Thank you so much!

Ginasp in Vaughan
Ginasp in Vaughan

Windows

Eugene and teams of installers did an amazing job. They were very polite and friendly. The garbage was removed and area cleaned. Service was excellent. I would highly recommend Direct Pro Windows and Doors.

Thank you so much for the recommendation and your generous review. We look forward to your next installation with us.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Direct Pro is Amazing!

We hired direct pro to replace our windows. They were awesome from start to finish. Eugine was incredible to deal with, answering all of our questions and making sure the job was going to be done perfectly. Their installers were great -- very professional, very clean.

I'd definitely recommend them and use them and use them again if we ever move!

We love to read happy reviews and are thankful for yours.Thank you!

Toronto Yard and Garden
Toronto Yard and Garden

Window Installation

We had a Window replacement contractor install Bay windows at the front back of our home. They installed it incorrectly, causing air seepage. We had a lot of trouble with that company, so we eventually called Evgeny to come out and replace the windows. The warranty contract was very clear, he was a real professional about everything. The job was completed in a timely manner. His guys were very knowledgeable and I learned quite a few things about window installation by observing and speaking with them throughout the process. Had the job completed 2 weeks ago, thanks Direct Pro!

Thanks for your business and review!

Vlad
Vlad

Installation of several new windows and doors

The windows are of superb quality and the installation process was professional and efficient. Eugene and his team provided a complete no hassle experience - executed the work quickly and on-time as promised, were always prompt, and everything was cleaned up after the installation. I particularly appreciated that extra insulation was placed around the window frames, so now all rooms are no longer cold and drafty. I would highly recommend Direct Pro Windows

Thanks for your business and your review!

More about Direct Pro Windows & Doors

Direct Pro Windows and Doors had been providing quality windows and doors in Toronto and surrounding areas for over 10 years.

We offer a huge selection of standard and custom built windows, ranging from basic vinyl, single slider and casement windows, to classic options like bay windows and bow windows. Any window we install can also include beautiful interior wood cladding. In addition, we provide quality door installation for residential entrance and exterior doors, front doors, patio doors, sliding doors, and storm doors. In addition to standard materials like wood, wrought iron, steel, and glass, we also offer Mastergrain fiberglass doors made by Weber Manufacturing Technologies.