Kitchen Star Design Studio

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
8707 Dufferin street Unit 8 Vaughan ON L4J 0A2
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Vaughan  >  Kitchen Star Design Studio

Reviews for Kitchen Star Design Studio

Harold Wodlinger from Thornhill
Harold Wodlinger from Thornhill

Vanities and counter tops for condo

Kitchen Star manufactured and installed 3 bathroom vanities and counter tops for us. Their prices are fair, their work is excellent, and Michael and Arik were a pleasure to deal with. They delivered on time and on budget, and handled small changes without complaint. Highly recommended.

It was a great pleasure working for you guys, thanks so much for the wonderful, we love the way all vanities and quartz counters came out, enjoy!

rhondachristie77 in Nobleton
rhondachristie77 in Nobleton
5 reviews King City, ON

custom kitchen and vanity

I found two kitchens from Homestars and one from House and Home to get quotes. I chose Kitchen Star Design Studio because their quote was competitive, and I really liked Arik and Michael, feeling that I could trust them to care about my project. I was not disappointed! I previously renovated a house and built two new houses so have a good benchmark of experience. From the beginning to the end of the process, they were accommodating, patient and professional. I paid exactly what was quoted. Their installer was great too- a perfectionist who wants to make the customer happy. The kitchen and vanity are beautiful! Although it was just installed last week, I have no doubts that IF there are any issues in the future, Kitchen Star Design Studio will be back to resolve them. I highly recommend Kitchen Star Design Studio.

Thanks so much for such wonderful review, we had a lot of fun going through the process of making your new custom kitchen, you are absolutely correct if there are any issues with the kitchen we are an email or call away, and whenever you are in the area come by anytime, you are always welcome. We will truly miss You, your friends Michael and Arik.

Ren
Ren

Kitchen renovation

Excelent service!
From start to end, the quality of the service and product you get can not be better.
The friendly communication with Michael provides an easy environment in which you feel that your satisfaction is really the final goal of what they do.
Great service, great final product!

I appreciate your kind review, thank you so much, your custom cabinets and quartz are beautiful, enjoy and if anything we are a call away!

jen_man25 in Vaughan
jen_man25 in Vaughan

Custom Made Kitchen with Waterfall Island

All I can say is...".WHAT AN AMAZING COMPANY TO WORK WITH"! Prior to my kitchen renovation, I had gone through many websites and referrals until I've read the reviews of "Kitchen Star Design Stuido" on HomeStar.com as I believe in choosing the right company with the best quality of service. From day 1 of dealing with Arik & Michael till the project completion, there's really not much I can say but amazing service, good quality of work and most importantly excellent Pre-Sales & Post-Sales service. Furthermore due to my top-to-bottom whole house renovation, I had to reschedule and postpone my kitchen renovation several times and Arik & Michael were able to accommodate and reschedule with no question ask.

This is definitely a company that I would recommend to all my friends and families. And I hope everyone who is reading this review would know that this is truly a company who cares about their customers and made their kitchen dream comes true!

Its such a pleasure for us to read your amazing review, thank you so much for such warm words, enjoy your new custom kitchen and if there is anything that you guys need we are always a call or email away!

Meers
Meers

Kicthen renovation

Michael and Aric were helpful throughout the process of renovating a kitchen in our new home. The end result is a beautiful, high end and modern kitchen with gorgeous countertops and matching back-splash. We have received many compliments, thank you!

It was a great pleasure making for you guys your new white shaker kitchen with quartz counter top. We love how it came out, from custom deco hood to island with waterfall, this kitchen really compliments the rest of your gorgeous home. Thank you so much for being such wonderful clients and for trusting us with your new custom kitchen.

P&P  in Toronto
P&P in Toronto

Kitchen Reno

My husband and I recently renovated our kitchen and got custom cabinetry from Kitchen Star ... the professionalism of both Ariq and Michael with respect to our wishes, our budget, completion timeframe and prompt responses to any of our questions, far exceeded our expectations. Our kitchen was installed in one day, as promised, and it was by far, the cleanest and smoothest installation we've ever experienced! We are in love with our new kitchen and have already referred Kitchen Star to family and friends and will continue to do so happily! Thank you Ariq and Michael !

Thanks you dear Popi for the wonderful and warm review, it was a joy for us to do your custom kitchen renovation from kitchen design to kitchen installation. We greatly appreciate your business.

melissa_leo16 in Vaughan
melissa_leo16 in Vaughan
1 review Caledon, ON

Custom Kitchen Renovation

My husband and I recently renovated our kitchen and got custom made cabinetry from Kitchen Star. We are extremely satisfied with the design and end result of our beautiful new kitchen!! The work was completed exactly when they said it would be and Michael went above and beyond to make sure we got what we wanted. Would highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for great quality and a company who works within your budget.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for allowing us to built your new custom kitchen cabinets and quartz counter top. Enjoy, and if there is anything that you need in the future we are always a call or email away!

Samantha in Toronto
Samantha in Toronto

Beautiful Kitchen Reno

We are extremely pleased with our new kitchen. Kitchen Star was able to provide us with a beautiful kitchen that fit our budget and our needs. Both Michael and Arik are great guys to work with. They are very accommodating, listened to our needs and gave great advice. Response to our emails were prompt. They delivered and installed the kitchen on time. Despite there being a slight hiccup with the counter top (stone manufacturer changed the name of the stone without informing Kitchen Star), Kitchen Star went out of their way to rectify the issue for us in a timely manner. We had a few adjustments after the kitchen was installed and Kitchen Star also addressed them promptly. We have already referred Kitchen Star to several family and friends and would recommend them any day! Our kitchen is definitely our favourite room in our house. Thanks!

We appreciate your kind review, your custom kitchen looks amazing, enjoy it, and if anything we are a call away!

Murrac in Toronto
Murrac in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Quality of work and service were excellent. All delivery and installation dates that were provided were on point. There were no delays at all and any questions were answered and tended to immediately. We highly recommend Kitchen Star Design for a kitchen renovation project.

It's was a great pleasure designing you custom kitchen, and installing your brand new kitchen cabinets and counter top. Thank you so much for your trust in us, always remember if there is anything you need kitchen star design studio is always a call away.

InnA in Toronto
InnA in Toronto

Outstanding Kitchen remodel

I had been dealing with other companies before I was referred by a friend to Eric and Mike. I am beyond happy with the results. Both the work and the service was exceptional. Cost wise, it was a great deal and very reasonable.

Thank you for a great review, we enjoyed working with you on your new custom kitchen cabinets and kitchen design.

More about Kitchen Star Design Studio

Kitchen star design studio is a Canadian custom kitchen manufacturer and showroom. Kitchen renovation is our specialty. Our priority is to design, produce and install custom kitchen cabinets and counter tops ranging from many different styles and colors, from white kitchen cabinets with shaker style door to grey flat panel contemporary style.We also specialize in custom cabinetry made for laundry rooms, libraries , bathrooms and walk in closets and entertainment units.
When desiring on doing your kitchen renovation, or adding custom cabinets in your laundry, walk in closet or any other room contact us for a free evaluation, consultation and estimate, your home Reno, kitchen reno is our priority and we are very fortunate to assist many of our clientele.
We specialize in high end custom kitchen cabinets made out of solid wood or mdf and painted at any color that the client is requesting, we also offer different variety of stains and glazes.
We also proudly produce laminate kitchen cabinets and custom cabinetry with thermofoil on the doors and drawers. We have a large variety of colors for custom kitchen exteriors as well as interiors, special features like magic corners, lazy Susans, garbage centers, spice racks, wine racks and many more to fit every clients needs.
For those that would like to do a kitchen renovation, but want to change their doors and drawers we offer refacing or kitchen remodeling at the price lower that a whole new kitchen. Your kitchen will look absolutely new from outside , but your boxes and shelves will remain original. Your satisfaction is our main priority.