Kitchen Star Design Studio

Bella in San Francisco
Bella in San Francisco

Kitchen renovation

Kitchen Star Design Studio

We had a wonderful experience renovating our kitchen with kitchen star. We renovated our main floor and dealt with a few proffessionals. I was very impressed when Eric came to give us a quote for our kitchen...he was able to provide us with a quote the same day when everyone else made us wait for 3 to 7 days for a quote.  His quote was reasonable and he seemed very knowledgeable.  When it came time to design the kitchen it was very easy to communicate with him and explain  to him our vision. He was able to create for us a beautiful kitchen, maximize our space and lots of attention for details. I love the way the kitchen turned out...the quality is great. The installation was on time and smooth. The installers were very proffessional and were not taking shortcuts....i would really  recommend this company. Thank you Eric for the beautiful kitchen and making this process smooth and easy for us.

I am very pleased that you guys are satisfied as it is our main priority. Your custom kitchen came out beautiful. Thank you very much for your business.