Pest & Animal Control

Reviews for T&T Pest Control Services

Davincikid in Mississauga
Davincikid in Mississauga

Got the job done

I had mice in my kitchen and I had traps from home depot that didn't seem to be doing anything. Mac came and set up several poison stations and covered up some holes from the backyard. After he left we found one dead mouse but we still saw droppings so I called mac and he came back and finished the job right away. Now we are mice free. Great no hassle service with mac. Thanks!

leticia
leticia

Rat extermination

It was great. Punctual very professional and efficient. Problem was solved. I was very happy with the work and would recommend this company.

Thanks a lot for nice review.

mactt786
mactt786
1 review , ON

Bed Bugs Control

I called T&T Pest Control for bed bugs treatment. Mac did two treatment in two bed rooms in my townhouse. After two treatments, complete elimination of bed bugs were observed. Very satisfied from work. Mac is very honest and hard working person.

Thanks for reviews.

Johnny Johnson from Vaughan
Johnny Johnson from Vaughan
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Bedbugs

Mac is one of the most professional exterminators I have hired. He, as well, was the only exterminator to actually get rid of my Bedbugs problem. Recommended to anyone with pest problems.

Thanks for a nice review.

Steve in Oshawa
Steve in Oshawa

Pest Control

Vaughan
L4H2X6

Munawar just completed our semi-annual residential service.
He is punctual, courteous and extremely professional. The treatments are tidy and highly effective. I strongly recommend T and T Pest Control Services and will be pleased to amplify my reasons.

Thanks for a nice review.

Mathew Haines from Toronto
Mathew Haines from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Pest Control (Ant Problem)

MAC came to my house for ant problem that i had for very long time, after locating the nest and spraying the inner and outer premises of the house MAC has solved the problem that i had for very long time. He explained what he did and the pesticides he used were safe for me and my kids. I am extremely satisfied and I would recommend him without hesitation

Thanks for the nice review.

Fawad from Markham
Fawad from Markham

Bed Bug Treatment

Mac from T&T pest control visit my house on June 7th, 2014 for bed bug treatment of two bedrooms. He provides two services. Very detailed and knowledgeable exterminator. After two services, my problem was eliminated. Thanks for satisfactory service from T&T Pest Control.

Thanks for nice review.

More about T&T Pest Control Services

Serving the Greater Toronto area for the past 16 years, T&T pest control services prides itself in providing great services to all its customers.
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Vaughan?