Environmental Pest Control

HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  Environmental Pest Control

Reviews for Environmental Pest Control

Nikki  in Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

I was very impressed right from the first call with Environmental Pest Control. I spoke with Sam who was the most helpful professional who guided me through their company’s process. He then scheduled an appointment for me in a timely manner and assured me of the work that would be provided. I had a fantastic technician named Brad who serviced my home. He was very knowledgeable personable and went above and beyond to satisfy all my concerns pertaining to my mouse issue. He arrived on time, explained the process in detail and answered all of my questions. I have had very unpleasant experiences in the past with pest control companies, therefore I appreciated how Brad was so enthusiastic with respect to the quality of his work and you could tell he cared about his clients and how he represented the company. I will not hesitate to contact Environmental Pest Control moving forward and would highly recommend them to anyone in need of assistance. Thank you Brad for a job well done!

1 review Port Severn, ON

We called because our cottage developed an ant problem. Two technicians arrived and listened to our problem. We had samples of the critters which they looked at and identified . We took the full cottage package inside and out. They treated and eliminated the problem. They were friendly, and professional and very knowledgeable. We would highly recommend their services to other cottages. Bruce and Vicki 6 mile lake. Wo #113361

Hi Bruce and Vicki, We are pleased that you are satisfied with the service we provided at your cottage and appreciated your business. Thank you for the recommendation!

Ruth in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

I've used this company for past 13 years. They are very professional & informative from the people on the phone to the service people. I would highly recommend this company.

Mo in Mississauga

The Office staff was very informative and professional but most of all, accommodating. The technician, Brad, arrived just on time and was very professional and knowledgeable of the tasks on hand. He went to work immediately after explaining course and impacts of the treatments. All crevices were sealed and traps treatment applied under 2 hours. He also went into the attic for examination and treatment. I am satisfied with the work that was completed and would recommend this company. Get Brad to do your job.

Youlia in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

The agent on the phone was very friendly, informative and professional. He explained to me all their procedures and answered all of my questions very clearly. I liked that this agency could give me an appointment very fast and provided service that I need.

Abhiraj K in Vaughan
1 review Caledon, ON

There is no other way to go about it rather than just having environmental pest control being your preferred service providers for any pest control needs. We moved into a new home and 6 days later found mouse dropping in a corner of the unfinished basement which almost left us horrified that we have made a wrong decision to get this house. I did some research to get pest control done for the mice and ended up calling a few people including Environmental Pest control. From the second I spoke to Alana I was kind of at ease that I have come to the right place. She was kind, patient and knowledgeable. she answered all of my questions not like a sales person so I buy their service, but more like a helpful resource. I was scheduled for a date and received a proper email notification and follow up call before the appointment. The Tech( Dave)showed up right on time and he was great and he took all the efforts in clearing up my queries and did a detailed inspection of the home to find the entry point for mice. He explained how there was nothing wrong with the house or the cleanliness it just a 2 second window it takes while the garage is open and you open the door to garage and a mice can get in once in the make their kingdom by making hwy in the insulation through the drains and wire right to the attic. He placed bait station on strategical points and sealed a big hole near the AC gas pipes going to the basement that was probably the gateway for mice to come in. He gave me detailed analysis of how to find the signs and monitor the activity. With six months guarantee and periodic follow ups our mind is finally at peace that we will not have an army of mice flourishing in the walls and attic and destroy our home. Thanks Environmental pest Control. I surely will recommend them to all of my friends and family.

Rita from Toronto
1 review Barrie, ON

Hello Tara, just wanted to send along an email to you to let you know that although an unpleasant thing to do (as I really hate killing any animal), the job is now done and I'm feeling more at ease about our problem now. I wanted to thank you for sending Mike, a very friendly easy going, helpful, informative and knowledgeable guy. We want to thank your company and please pass along to Mike our appreciation for a job "Well Done"! Thanks again!

Christina from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Stouffville, ON

I could not have been happier with the prompt and professional service we received from Environmental Pest Control.
They provided excellent customer service and took the time to answer all of my questions. The technician (Scott) was on time, and explained everything he did before he left. This company 100% honours their price match guarantee with no hassle. We will definitely use Environmental Pest Control again.

More about Environmental Pest Control

Environmental Pest Control was founded by Paul Terhart in 1988. Terhart graduated from Sir Stanford Fleming College with a specialization in Environmental Pest Management. He also holds a variety of Exterminator and Operator Licences with the Ontario Ministry of Environment. Environmental Pest Control has been servicing and maintaining pest control ...