HomeStars  >  Decks in Vancouver  >  NewPort Dry Deck

Reviews for NewPort Dry Deck

1 review New Westminster, BC

Deck and Garage Enclosure

Keri and her crew (Lovance, Laura, Dennis and Armin) did a great job on our deck. We had an older elevated deck/carport that was showing some signs of rot.

I drew some plans to convert the carport into a garage with a waterproof deck on top. Keri and her team executed my vision and the end result looks fantastic. I found Keri and the whole crew very personable and easy to work with. They were punctual and positive, despite working in Winter conditions.

The product itself is great as well. The deck is 100% waterproof and the garage is solid. We probably could have gone with a slightly lower bid, but I feel the difference in quality and overall experience was worth it. The end result for us is 500 sqft of low maintenance deck for our family, as well as a garage. I'd recommend Keri and Newport Dry Deck to anyone looking for a quality deck solution. Thanks Keri!

anna

822 Rochester Ave
Coquitlam
BC
V3K 2W2

We used Newport to put a membrane on our deck after our contractor had finished the deck. They did a great job and were very friendly and professional. Although a bit more expensive than some companies, they offer a 20-year warranty which was much better than the 5-year warranty other companies were offering.

Thank you Anna, we know you'll be able to enjoy your sundeck for many, many years to come !

JaimeEliza
JaimeEliza
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Deck repair and surface coating

Newport did an amazing job on my deck. Their team has a terrific response time to questions. My deck required unforeseen repairs as much of it was rotted - despite this, they completed the job ahead of schedule. They also installed new railings and a new cover to my storage shed. It feels secure and looks beautiful!

Thank you so much Jaime, it means a lot to us to hear you are happy with our service :) it was great to work with you !!

rgmschreurs
rgmschreurs
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Deck renovation

Very professional from start to finish
The new surface looks fantastic
Very happy with the service

Thank you Gwen and Ron ! Thrilled to hear, I look forward to letting the crew know they did a great job !

Debbie
Debbie
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Sundeck renovation

Hired Newport Dry Deck to redo our fibreglass deck .
The job was completed in a few days as promised.
No mess, complete clean up. Very professional team.
we love, love, this new deck & are very happy we decided
To cover the stairs also.
Excellent job
Highly recommended

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a fantastic review Debbie! I look forward to sharing this with the crew. We appreciate your business, thanks again. Keri

lorraine
lorraine
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Resurface my patio with Omegastone

Keri, was a pleasure to work with. Her team (Lovance and Laura) are absolutely amazing. Love their positive attitude. Very professional with caring and friendly manners. They were respectful of my place an ensure everything was cleaned up after their work. They arrive when they said they would. Very punctual.
Love the product. It is easy to clean and pleasing to the eye. I would not hesitate to recommend them to my friends or provide an unbiased reference.

Thank you very much Lorraine, they take a lot of pride in their work and I'm thrilled it doesn't go unnoticed. You were a pleasure to work with, L and L were so appreciative of how flexible you were, thanks again.
Keri

kterrace
kterrace
1 review Langley Township, BC

Deck Coating

Keri and Her crew did an excellent job! They arrived when they said they would, and completed the job in a timely manner. Thank you very much!

Thank you Kevin, we appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. It was a pleasure working with you.

jhkafka
jhkafka
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Deck repairs

I would highly recommend Newport dry deck. They do absolute beautiful work. In all honesty they are the first contractors we've hired that actually do what they say they're going to do. My decks look amazing and no more leaks. Thank you to Keri Loveance and team for a very professional job well done.

Thank you Julie and Henry, it was a pleasure working with you both. You were patient and understating while we waited and waited... out the rainy weather. I'm glad your deck surfaces are protected and waterproof now ! Thanks again for your business.

Keri and the crew

jones's
jones's
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Deck over living space

The NewPort crew was very courteous. And when they said they would be there at a certain time. They were there. I run my own construction business so I look for attention to detail. And they did. I'm very pleased with final product. I will recommend them in the future.

Thank you very much for the feedback, it was a pleasure for the crew to show up and have the deck perfectly constructed for them to waterproof!

Anita
Anita
1 review White Rock, BC

Exterior balcony resurfacing for condo apartments in White Rock

The crew is punctual, considerate, qualified and works to a schedule extremely well. Definitely will be recommending them...already one referral, in fact!!

Thank you very much Anita, the crew enjoys working with you and the other owners :)

More about NewPort Dry Deck

I am Keri, the owner of NewPort Dry Deck, a family business. My sister Laura is in charge of the Top Coating crews. My dad Dennis is the leader of the carpentry and waterproofing crews. My mom Debbie does the books. When you request a quote, you will be seeing me! I do the estimating and day to day management.

How we got started:

After only 8 years of our own sundecks being resurfaced, they needed to be done again. We have 3 decks totaling about 1,000 square feet and we were frustrated that the last re-coating only lasted a short time. We also knew that we needed to resurface the decks on some of our rental properties. We did a lot of research, thinking there had to be a better solution.
We discovered polyurethane. Thank goodness for our rental properties because the first applications were a challenge. We were pleased that we could seal around wooden railing posts and bond to the stucco siding, without it having to be removed. We even coated the stairs! Our first applications do not look as good as they do today, but they have lasted! No rips, tears or leaks.

We decided that homeowners, like us, would want a coating that would first and foremost, be waterproof and last. Our decks are done by hand. Each one is unique. After resurfacing decks for our families and friends, word started to spread. NewPort Dry Deck was born, and we couldn’t be happier.

We take a lot of pride knowing your family home will remain protected from the elements for well over 20 years.