MacKay Heating and Cooling

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in St. Catharines  >  MacKay Heating and Cooling
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for MacKay Heating and Cooling

Rippedoff in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

This unit came with a 10 year warranty
After 8 years of issues with this unit.Mackay decided that they would not
Fulfill their warranty
Says the company has gone bankrupt and they won't honour the warranty.
Mackay heating has left us with 2 years with no warranty
Please be careful this company is not reputable

Job Price

Hello, we have looked at all our paperwo k and installs and can not figure out who you are? I have spoken with everyone and no one seems to know anything hung about this issue. Are you certain it was MacKay Heating? If so pl awe call me at the office! My name is Andrew Blom , and I would love to help you with this issue and deal with any warranty issues you may have. Hi my name is Jamie Blom It is now October 6th. We have been trying to locate this water tank...and we cannot. there is no service calls, there are no records of this being even one of our jobs. Do you have the right place? We are working very hard to locate what and who this is..but there is limited information on the set up of your account. Please, let us know...905 688 1849. please ask for Jamie Blom I an owner of Mackay Heating and Cooling and I would like the opportunity to address this. We have never left anyone with this taste their mouth in 50 years. Looking forward to getting to the bottom of this, and we are not just accepting that something could have happened and it was missed. we are very concerned please reach out. thank you Jamie Blom

Cathy in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

I would definitely recommend MacKay Heating & Cooling. The service technician was good in trouble shooting our problem. The sales rep was experienced and answered all of our questions. The installation of our new furnace was completed as scheduled with no issues.

Job Price