MacKay Heating and Cooling

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in St. Catharines  >  MacKay Heating and Cooling
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for MacKay Heating and Cooling

Rippedoff in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

This unit came with a 10 year warranty
After 8 years of issues with this unit.Mackay decided that they would not
Fulfill their warranty
Says the company has gone bankrupt and they won't honour the warranty.
Mackay heating has left us with 2 years with no warranty
Please be careful this company is not reputable

Job Price

Hello, we have looked at all our paperwo k and installs and can not figure out who you are? I have spoken with everyone and no one seems to know anything hung about this issue. Are you certain it was MacKay Heating? If so pl awe call me at the office! My name is Andrew Blom , and I would love to help you with this issue and deal with any warranty issues you may have. Hi my name is Jamie Blom It is now October 6th. We have been trying to locate this water tank...and we cannot. there is no service calls, there are no records of this being even one of our jobs. Do you have the right place? We are working very hard to locate what and who this is..but there is limited information on the set up of your account. Please, let us know...905 688 1849. please ask for Jamie Blom I an owner of Mackay Heating and Cooling and I would like the opportunity to address this. We have never left anyone with this taste their mouth in 50 years. Looking forward to getting to the bottom of this, and we are not just accepting that something could have happened and it was missed. we are very concerned please reach out. thank you Jamie Blom

Cathy in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

I would definitely recommend MacKay Heating & Cooling. The service technician was good in trouble shooting our problem. The sales rep was experienced and answered all of our questions. The installation of our new furnace was completed as scheduled with no issues.

Job Price

Thank you from all of us at Mackay Heating and Cooling. We pride ourselves on our long standing relationships with each other !!! We have worked as a family , together for years!!! There is no turn over at the company. We stay together!! we know how each works, we know we are all pure motive , and we are leaving a legacy, not just installing equipment or servicing it!!!!! Proud to have each of our sales experts, be fully qualified, senior,master with years of installation and service work under their own belts!!! we believe that once you have an expert do the quote, it goes uphill from there!!!!!!!!! Each of our sales, is our finest Journeymen first. Then, our entire work family is fully dedicated, take amazing pride in their part of the process!!!!!!! Thank you for your kind words, and taking the time to write about us on HomeStars. so appreciated.!!!!

Home Stars has been notified....and we are looking to resolve this. I can promise all warranties are honoured fully, by our own FAMILY backed owned and operated company. This is not something our team feels good about moving into Thanksgiving. Our work is our honour. Please contact me at 905 6988 1849 Mackay Heating and Cooling

1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Well, as things go, Mackay was a pleasant experience. My A/C went at the end of July and I had several companies look at it and only Mackay gave me choices - Leave it and just use the circulation fan, fix it, or replace it (with a written proposal having 6 choices starting at very basic option). I choose a mid range option and they installed it within days (not a week or weeks) Woo Hoo! The sales rep was knowledgeable and the tech took the time to make sure I was happy - very patient and informative. I now have a 10 year warranty for parts and labour with a company I trust - as I said earlier it was a pleasant experience.

Shannon and Peter in Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Our A/C recently died and Mackay quickly came provided a clear well explained quote with multiple options. Due to the age of both the A/C and furnace, we opted for replacing everything.

The installation date was quick and convenient. The installers were excellent and professional. The insured we were happy with the work being done throughout the entire installation.

Overall the experience was outstanding.