Constant Home Comfort

Reviews for Constant Home Comfort

Stuart
Stuart

Auditor was impressed

We gave them a hard time from the beginning as we need it to pass an audit to get a rebate so after several attempts they pushed more than R60.

Hi . Thank you for the review. We hope that you are enjoying your new product. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace and ac replacement

Thomas and Lin were amazing from the start. Very professional and helpful explaining everything and making sure were happy. We met initially on Monday (a holiday no less) and the job was done in less then a day.

Thank you for taking the time to review our services.We appreciate your business and the opportunity to help during this stressful time.

HG.
HG.

Purchace : Tankless Water Heating System

Thomas ( Constant Home Comfort Advisor) gave me a very good advise of replacing my hot water tank rental into purchasing a Tankless Water Heating System.
Three days later I have my new Tankless Water Heater already installed by Lin and his assistant. I am very satisfied with the whole experience and processes, the job has been done very professionally.
I would recommend Constant Home Comfort, especially working with Thomas and Lin. Thank you.

thank you so much for your amazing review, we really appreciate it! Customer satisfaction is always our priority.

Vince
Vince
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New Furnace

Found Thomas through a friend referral, he was the sales consultant and he was great. Literally text messaging 2AM the day before the service to make a change on my order (was going to be furnace and attic). I needed to cancel the attic after I had already signed the invoice for it. He was very accommodating, showed up next day with the new invoice, got the furnace done and he also figured out a way for me to maximize my rebates for my new furnace. Highly recommend working with him. Great communication.

Thank you so very much for this amazing feedback.We are truly blessed to have such amazing customers like you and are so thankful for your business!!We look forward to helping with any or all of your HVAC needs in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact Thomas if you have any questions.

TrevorN
TrevorN

New Furnace and AC

From the start my interaction with Thomas from Constant Home Comfort has been nothing but a pleasure; on-time, courteous, professional, knowledgeable and competitive pricing. This installer led by Lin were also fantastic and true professionals. I would highly recommend Constant Home Comfort, especially Thomas and Lin.

sw in Toronto
sw in Toronto

A company does not take responsibility

In December 2017, we signed contract and asked constant home comfort technician to do attic insulation for our home. We specifically mentioned to sales person and service person that our master bedroom above the garage is a lot colder compare with other rooms.

One year later. In December 2018 we found water leaked marks on the ceiling of master bedroom. We thought it was water leak from roof so find a roof company to check/fix. We paid $400 to the roof company for the service. To our surprise, It turned out constant home comfort technician didn't do any insulation above our master bedroom at all!!! Because of no insulation, in the extreme cold weather, Water condensation caused water damage to the ceiling in the master bedroom.

Even though the company sent staff and fixed insulation on top of the master bedroom later on, constant home comfort refused to accept the responsibility of our loss and the damage.

The worst thing is the customer service experience I dealt with constant home confort especially with Mr. Xu from December to late February. I called almost every week to follow up but was pushed back with different excuse. I also sent email inquiry and followed up three more times afterwards asking for official answer but did not get any reply. (I called Mr. Xu after I sent email and he confirmed he received my email but still I don't get reply in writing )

Initially Mr. Xu does not believe it was caused by condensation. After a few weeks delay, the company sent a few batches of staff to check and the last person (Mr. Long) confirmed it was caused by water condensation. However, after Mr. Long sprayed the water mark on the ceiling with white paint as a FIX (the color still looks different), the company still refused to take the responsibility and offer any compensation. In the end, Mr Xu even asked us to find a company to certify that the water mark/damage is caused by improper attic insulation?!!!

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue. We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Your happiness is our number one priority. please contact our office at 9055975593, and then service consultant will be helping with that

Ajay P.
Ajay P.

New furnace installation

Job well done... definitely recommend this company..

I called a salesperson from Constant Home Comfert Heating and Cooling and got a quote for a new furnace and in a short period their technicians replaced my old furnace and installed a new furnace, did professional job .. not only that, they gave a very good deal on new furnace as well...
Thanks lot to installation team ....for the great job!!

Thank you very much for the amazing review.Your feedback is appreciated and we are happy we were able to complete the job for you.Thank you for choosing Constant Home Comfort.We look forward to helping with any or all of your HVAC needs in the future.

Shahrul in Brampton
Shahrul in Brampton

New Furnace and AC Installation

We called Constant Home Comfort for a new furnace and AC changeover. We never knew the company and just based on HomeStars reviews and trust. We were impressed with the service that was rendered to us. Ali provided excellence information on furnace and AC. He make sure we understand what options available and provide good suggestion that meets our budget. His installation team did a very clean job and within required timeline. Keep up guys! Will surely recommend to others.

Hi, Shahrul . Thanks for your amazing review, we appreciate your business and trust!

Private User reviews Port Colborne, ON

Unprofessional and useless

We call on Saturday night at 9pm for their 24/7 emergency service as the furnace had stopped. Told they’d show up Sunday morning between 10-11 am. Good thing it wasn’t -25 and an immediate emergency. No show. My wife took the day off work to be there. Called them. Person could barely speak English. Was confused. Said no one would show up till Monday morning. After sitting around for over two hours waiting.
Any company that does not show up when THEY say they will, making the customer sit around waiting as if their time is worthless, should not be in business. We’re having another company come over that at least says they won’t be there till Monday morning.

Sara Lee in Brampton
Sara Lee in Brampton

Tankless/AC/Furnace Installation

My furnace had not been working well in last week and stopped working when the temperature dropped down to -22°C. I was looking for a company to replace the furnace. Constant Home Comfort was recommended by a friend. Shawn has been very helpful, he did such good job to make my house warm in the extreme cold weather. Thanks!

More about Constant Home Comfort

Professional and reliable service and installation of furnace and air conditioners in the GTA. Our strength is in matching you with available rebates depending on your location availability.

Our clients may be presented with a zero down payment, high-efficiency furnace or AC installed fast + rebates as high as $5,850 depending on what we get them approved for. Call us anytime for a quick price quote and rebate eligibility.

Choose from a variety of high-end brands including Lennox, American Standard, Armstrong Air and Keeprite. There are various features and upgrades for you to choose from including smart control panels! Enjoy a top of the line appliance upgrade from the low $990’s after rebates, including installation!

We have a high client satisfaction as we offer exceptional service in a timely manner! We only install top of the line energy efficient products that will last you a lifetime. We will explain to you in depth about how to maximize your savings and maintain comfort all year round in your home. We are customer focused.