Constant Home Comfort

11-50 Mural St Richmond Hill ON L4B1E4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in ??????????  >  Constant Home Comfort

Reviews for Constant Home Comfort

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Attic Insulation...???

Ran into so many issues with the attic insulation...
1) Workers didn't speak any English so it was difficult even asking a simple question about the progress.

2) Workers brought a hose that was way too short in length and had to go back to the office to retrieve a longer hose.

3) The workers kept telling me that my outlet was broken so I ended up going back and forth to the breaker box to check everything was ok (did this multiple times as the issue persisted). In the end it turns out the extension chord that the workers brought was broken! I had to lend them one of mine...

At this point I'm not 100% sure if they even did the job right...

Steven
Steven

Blown in attic insulation

We decided to go with Constant Home Comfort for upgrading the insulation in our attic upon seeing them do our neighbour's attic and seeing their high ratings here on Homestars. After leaving our contact information on their website, we were promptly contacted by Thomas. He visited us soon after, measured our attic and the existing insulation, went over the GreenON program with us, and arranged an installation for the following week! He was very amicable and knowledgeable. The installers came as arranged and completed the work very quickly. I checked the attic myself and was pleased that the insulation and baffles were installed as agreed.

Steve

Thank you for the amazing review Steven. Customers satisfaction is always our priority. Please do not hesitate to contact Thomas at anytime if you have any questions. Have a wonderful day.

kone in Scarborough
kone in Scarborough

Air Conditioner

My friend recommended me contact with Constant Home Comfort. The sales gave me helpful information and suggested which is the best suit my townhouse. The technician Jason is very professional and efficient. Recommending this company!

We really appreciate your business and look forward to helping with any or all of your HVAC needs in the future.
Thanks for choosing Constant Home Comfort. Have a great summer.

Lisa in Mississauga
Lisa in Mississauga

Furnace installation

Since my old furnace has been used for too many years, it always show up some problems. So I decided to buy a new furnace and I was recommend by my friend. I am glad that I choose the right company cause I am very satisfied with the whole experience.
The salesperson in this company is very professional. David Hu is knowledgeable and recommended a proper model of furnace according to my house situation. I had many questions about the furnace but he answered me very patient.
Also, the technician, A Ken, is a good man. He arrived my house on time and did a professional and quick job. After installing the new furnace, he also cleaned the working area.
I am very happy and satisfied with the company's service. I think I will choose this company again if I need.

Thank you very much for the amazing review.Your feedback is appreciated and we are happy we were able to complete the job for you.Thank you for choosing Constant Home Comfort.We look forward to helping with any or all of your HVAC needs in the future.Enjoy the Summer.

howiethoi
howiethoi

Installed new furnace, AC, humidifier and water heater.

The process was amazing and customer service is extraordinary. I submitted a quote request and Thomas Wong got back and gave me a very detailed estimate by email. But he insisted to visit the home for a more precise furnace and AC that I require. And he was absolutely right. He ended up recommended a less expensive model than the ones I asked for. That gave me confidence that I am dealing with a company that not out there to just make a sale. They rather provide you a service of what you actually need. Scheduled for installation was quick. Installers Ken and Lin were punctual and courteous. Despite a low level basement we have, they were very accommodating. They worked hard and efficiently and respectful to your house. They cover and protect floor and wall to avoid damages. They got the job done in 10-11 hours. And Thomas followed up to make sure everything went well. Experience from start to finish was outstanding. They even scheduled home inspection for the rebates and returned my old water heater. Thank you Constant Home Comforts and great work Thomas, Ken and Lin.

Thank you so very much for this amazing feedback.We are truly blessed to have such amazing customers like you and are so thankful for your business!!We look forward to helping with any or all of your HVAC needs in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact Thomas if you have any questions.

Carmen
Carmen

attic insulation

The attic insulation was put in only a few weeks after I contacted them from a quote. The two men who came in were very professional and cleaned up the mess they made after they completed the work. The two men who did the work did not speak any English which made communicating with them very difficult. Also, my main reason I would not recommend this company is because shortly after the work was done my husband and I started to receive Chinese telemarketing calls on our cell phones every day - which we feel very certain was a result of this company selling our personal cell phone numbers.

On behalf of Constant Home Comfort, I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had. The reason that the insulation would have been after a few weeks was because it is the busiest season of the year and our bookings would have been already full.We can assure you we do not sell any personal information of any of our customers.Thank you again for bringing this issue to our attention—please don’t hesitate to contact with any further concerns.

John
John

Attic Insulation

Thomas came and provided a very detailed report. Very friendly and answered all my questions.

mbord888 in Richmond Hill
mbord888 in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Attic Insulation

I highly recommend Mr Thomas Wong as a Consultant. Thomas was very knowledgeable and friendly. He answered all my questions and I was extremely happy with his service. I will use Constant Home Comfort again in the future.

Thank you for your review. Please do not forget to refer family and friends. We look forward to helping with any or all of your HVAC needs in the future.

AC recommendation and stallation

My AC was shut down at the midnight and I call them at the midnight to find some help. It feels great to have someone answer the phone at 4:07 A.M. And they sent me a guy who came to my house just 4 hours later! That really saves my life. They teach me a lot, like how to choose the right AC, how AC is working. They are really nice and patience (thanks, cause I am picky, ha-ha). Finally, I got a new AC just at next day morning, it feels awesome! That is really fast.

Thank you for taking the time to review our services.We appreciate your business and the opportunity to help during this stressful time.I am so happy we were able to get the AC system back up and running.We look forward to helping again in the future.

Furnace + AC upgrades, Attic Insulation

We hired Constant Home Comfort to upgrade our AC + Furnace and insulation recently for Enbridge Rebate program. Ryan is the salesperson who was very nice, knowledgeable, helpful. He is always reachable and replies message asap he saw them. Also the company office is also quite helpful in answering questions regarding the rebate program. Lately the energy audit guys made a mistake in rebate approval; Ryan and others quickly helped us to get it resolved by contacting the audit team. Overal I'm satistied with their products, services and most importantly their attitudes. I also recommended them to my friends, neighbors and will continue doing so.
Best

Hi thank you for the amazing review. Customer satisfaction is our priority.

More about Constant Home Comfort

Professional and reliable service and installation of furnace and air conditioners in the GTA. Our strength is in matching you with available rebates depending on your location availability.

Our clients may be presented with a zero down payment, high efficiency furnace or AC installed fast + rebates as high as $2,650 depending on what we get them approved for. Call us anytime for a quick price quote and rebate eligibility.

Choose from a variety of high end brands including Carrier, Goodman, and Keeprite. There are various features and upgrades for you to choose from including smart control panels! Enjoy a top of the line appliance upgrade from the low $990’s after rebates, including installation!

We have a high client satisfaction as we offer exceptional service in a timely manner! We only install top of the line energy efficient products that will last you a lifetime. We will explain to you in depth how to maximize your savings and maintain comfort all year round in your home. We are customer focused.