Constant Home Comfort

11-50 Mural St Richmond Hill ON L4B1E4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in ??????????  >  Constant Home Comfort
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Constant Home Comfort

amy_2019 in Markham

I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to replace their furnace or ac. The salesman was very informative and answered all my questions. I shopped around and found that this company is giving the best price in my area. Installation was quick and they cleaned the place before they left.

Job Price

Hi Amy. Thank you this amazing review. We hope you are enjoying your new products.Please feel free to call us at anytime if you have any questions or concerns. Have a great day.

actchong

I am very pleased with the works done by Thomas Wong and Lin, greatly appreciated; you have got good people at your place.

Job Price