Constant Home Comfort

11-50 Mural St Richmond Hill ON L4B1E4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in ??????????  >  Constant Home Comfort
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Constant Home Comfort

Winsatisfy

They are very professional in their work. They listen to your needs and requirements while
Proposing alternatives and solutions which make you easier to decide. Fast, efficient and clean job.

Lucy in Brampton

Personable and honest! We worked with Nemo who was a great salesperson with a relaxed demeanour. He helped us choose the best unit for our needs and also helped us apply for the rebates available. We haven't used the furnace yet but so far, the ac works well and we haven't had a crazy increase in our energy bills either!
Thanks Nemo for helping us through a difficult decision making process!
Lucy Baumander

borhan

Very professional, clean, and knowledgable. Also, they responded to my texts and emails promptly and came to give an analysis off work hours, which was ideal for me.

Job Price

Hi Borhan, thank you for providing us with this amazing review. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We always try our best to provide the best service and products to our customers. Customers satisfaction is always our priority. Dont forget to recommend us to family and friends. Thanks again.

Danny G.

Salesman,Auditor and Technicians very
Professionals.
Definitely I will recommend them to my
relatives and friends.

Job Price

Hi Danny. Thank you amazing review and your trust in us. Dont forget to recommend us to family and friends to be eligable for our special offer.

Nik in Toronto

Job very well executed. Fast booking - mine was within 48 hrs from the initial call. Efficient - when asked, the installers said the job will be done around 6pm and it was done by 6:15. Clean and tidy. I booked this service with Nemo and am very happy with his calm and patient demeanor in answering all of many questions I had, with his knowledge and thoroughness. AND he gave me absolutely the best price no one else could even touch: I had three other quotes from their very reputable competition. Highly recommended!!!

Job Price

Hi Nik, thank you for taking some time out of your busy schedule to provide our company with a review. At Constant Home Comfort, we always prioritize needs and satisfaction of all our customers. You may call Nemo at anytime if you need any assistance. Have a great day.

Cxie

Thank you Ryan help me done my home projects so fast, and very good job

Job Price

Hi Cxie. Thank you for the review. We hope that you are enjoying your new product. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ryan.

scott

Thomas Wong was very kind and listen to client carefully and made us safe decision.

Job Price

Hi Scott, thank you for the amazing review. If you have more questions please do not hesitate to call Thomas. We will be glad to answer any questions that you may have.

Rammit
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

The A/C was installed underneath dryer vent which is against the code 2 weeks ago & I still have not heard anything back any follow up.

There also a rebate amount from government which I have no idea how I would receive as the representative did not follow up to provide update as of yet.

Job Price

Constant Home Comfort arranged a technician to the customer's home and gave the customer various options to fix the current issue such as the relocations of the dryer vent. The customer denied the possible solutions given by the technician and wants to put AC compressor on the concrete pad instead.This would be an easy fix but in a newly developed area, the ground is currently unfinished and most likely won't be finished for quite some time.Our sales representative tried reaching the customer for a follow up but no calls and texts were returned in regards to the issue. Constant Home Comfort tried to resolve the issue but were unable to because of the unresponsive customer.

Bfang

Thomas was thorough in explaining the different brands, prices and specs for AC. Installation was fast. Everything was fast and painless. Would definitely recommend to friends!

Job Price

Hi Bfang. Thank for for taking time to post a review during your busy schedule. Looking forward to work with you in the future.

Manish A.

It all started with a phone call when I called Constant Home Comfort inquiring about air conditioner and furnace. Within ten minutes I got a call from Vishal Sheth. He understood my requirements over the call and also made me aware of timelines to avail benefits from agencies. We met the same day to discuss all options best suited for my house. He was not only through with knowledge but also detailed with what is needed and why is needed. And the contract was made. On the day of installation, two technicians from the company came on time and started the installation. They took good care of my property and the whole installation, no scratches, no loose joints, all neat work at the end. Vishal did followed up to see how things went and made sure all the details were executed properly. I'm happy that I got sound advice, great deal and neatly installed appliances.

Job Price

Hi Manish, thank you for the amazing review. We hope you enjoy your new AC. Please feel free to call Vishal or the office if you have any questions and we will be happy to help. Do not forget to refer your family and friends to be eligible for the special offer while it lasts.

More about Constant Home Comfort

Professional and reliable service and installation of furnace and air conditioners in the GTA. Our strength is in matching you with available rebates depending on your location availability.

Our clients may be presented with a zero down payment, high efficiency furnace or AC installed fast + rebates as high as $2,650 depending on what we get them approved for. Call us anytime for a quick price quote and rebate eligibility.

Choose from a variety of high end brands including Carrier, Goodman, and Keeprite. There are various features and upgrades for you to choose from including smart control panels! Enjoy a top of the line appliance upgrade from the low $990’s after rebates, including installation!

We have a high client satisfaction as we offer exceptional service in a timely manner! We only install top of the line energy efficient products that will last you a lifetime. We will explain to you in depth how to maximize your savings and maintain comfort all year round in your home. We are customer focused.