Constant Home Comfort

11-50 Mural St Richmond Hill ON L4B1E4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in ??????????  >  Constant Home Comfort

Reviews for Constant Home Comfort

cmadan
cmadan

Attic insulation and window sealing

I decided to have my attic insulation topped up and set up a consultation with this company. The insulation levels in my attics were well below the required maximum. Thomas Wong was polite, knowledgeable and prompt. The quote he provided for me was very fair and he was able to schedule the installation around my schedule. I wanted to take advantage of the GREEN-ON rebate program. His staff arrived on time and completed the work to my satisfaction. They also submitted my GREEN-ON application in a very timely manner. I highly recommend this company and Thomas in particular.

Hi cmadan, thank you for taking time off your busy schedule to provide us with a amazing review. Please do not forget to refer family and friends.

fenglh
fenglh

Attic insulation pre check

Felix Zhang visited our house today, he is professional. I am satisfied with his work.

Hi, dear customer. Thanks for you amazing review .we are looking forward to serving your friends and relatives in the future.

mimomary
mimomary
1 review Burlington, ON

New Air conditioning...

Constant Home Comfort
905 597 5593
3980 14TH AVE,UNIT 1,2&3
L3R0B1

Thomas and Bahador..just installed me a new Lenox AC..and they did an amazing job..they came on time...extremely organized and efficient...and very professional...thanks Thomas for the amazing service...highly recommended...

Thank you very much for the amazing review.Your feedback is appreciated and we are happy we were able to complete the job for you.Thank you for choosing Constant Home Comfort.We look forward to helping with any or all of your HVAC needs in the future.Enjoy the Summer.

Attic Insulation

I received a phone call from a consultant named Nick last month about one of the rebates ending for the attic insulation and I couldn't be happier with the result! We booked an appointment with him and he educated my husband and I about all of the different ways to make our home more comfortable and energy efficient. Technicians finished the attic insulation in less than 2 hours and it was such a quick and easy process. 10/10 would highly recommend!

Hi. Thank you for the amazing review. Please feel free to call Nick at anytime if you have questions. Please do not forget to refer to family and friends.

sassatur
sassatur

Attic Insulation

I was having issues with the temperature difference between the upper floor and the rest of my home so I decided to have my attic insulation topped up and set up a consultation with this company. Thomas Wong was accommodating, polite, knowledgeable and prompt. The quote he provided for me was very fair and he was able to schedule the installation for a quick turnaround and around my work schedule. His staff arrived on time and completed the work to my satisfaction. I now notice that the upper floor of my home is significantly more comfortable in the summer time with the added insulation. I highly recommend this company and Thomas in particular.

dino
dino
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Attic insulation

I suspected a problem with my attic insulation as there was a significant temperature difference between upstairs and downstairs: the air conditioner was significantly cooling the main floor whilst the first floor was still too warm. I called Thomas and he arrived on-time, inspected the attic, correctly diagnosed the problem (lack of insulation compounded by the fact that I had some squirrels in the attic a while ago) and provided a very reasonable quote. After I signed the contract the installers also showed up at the agreed time and did a thorough job - I climbed the stair to the attic myself and monitored the execution. The job was completed in about an hour - and the very next day I already noticed that there was far less of a heat build-up upstairs and the temperature was significantly cooler. I am very satisfied with the work and the price.

Hi Dino, thank you for the amazing review. Do not forget to refer friends and family to Constant Home Comfort.Looking forward to serve you with your other HVAC needs in future.

Jessica in Newmarket
Jessica in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Attic Insulation

Thomas is very responsive and follow-through. The insulation was smooth and efficient. Now sitting back and waiting for govt rebate. Hope they can process it asap. Highly recommend their service !!

Hi thank you for the amazing review. Customer satisfaction is our priority.

Crystalcong in Markham
Crystalcong in Markham

Helping attic installation

I was looking for a good company to help me finish my attic instillation. Then I saw them have promoteion in supermarket and I was written down my information. At the end of the day they call me back an a tech name Hardy make an appointment with me very fast and he came to my house in second day. Hardy was very professional and nice, he told me lots of information that I never heard before and he teach me how to improve the temperature difference problem betwee first and second floor of my house. It was a very happy experience to talk to him. I just finish the installation today and they wrote down guarantee me to get the rebate from Green On. I appreciate that!

Charlie  in Toronto
Charlie in Toronto

Furnace AC, Water Heater, Attic Insulation all well done

I lived in a 40 yr back split house using low efficiency furnace AC and water heater. The problem to install high efficiency devices is its very hard to find places to install pipes on the walls. I have been asked several technicians from different companies to check my situation but no one offered a practical solution until I called constant home comfort. Inspector Daniel and Jacky came to my house and check and test my house heating cooing condition and offered me a package of solution including change my old narrow return duct to a wider one to improve the air flow Media air cleaner for better air quality, and most important they brought me the technicians to offer a professional way to install furnace AC and water heater. They gave me a plan to get the four pipes out to solve the long lasting issues. All job was done very well and they all worked fine until now. I appreciate the professional service provided by Daniel and Jacky and their technicians Ken and Qi and their reliable company

More about Constant Home Comfort

Professional and reliable service and installation of furnace and air conditioners in the GTA. Our strength is in matching you with available rebates depending on your location availability.

Our clients may be presented with a zero down payment, high efficiency furnace or AC installed fast + rebates as high as $2,650 depending on what we get them approved for. Call us anytime for a quick price quote and rebate eligibility.

Choose from a variety of high end brands including Carrier, Goodman, and Keeprite. There are various features and upgrades for you to choose from including smart control panels! Enjoy a top of the line appliance upgrade from the low $990’s after rebates, including installation!

We have a high client satisfaction as we offer exceptional service in a timely manner! We only install top of the line energy efficient products that will last you a lifetime. We will explain to you in depth how to maximize your savings and maintain comfort all year round in your home. We are customer focused.