Constant Home Comfort

11-50 Mural St Richmond Hill ON L4B1E4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in ??????????  >  Constant Home Comfort

Reviews for Constant Home Comfort

Steve in Rochester

I called Constant Home Comfort and Thomas came out and did a thorough inspection and estimate the same day. He was very professional and extremely helpful for choosing the right Furnace and A/C model for my needs. The installation team was quick and they cleaned the place before they left. They spent time to explain the functions of the new Furnace and A/C and also installed a new thermostat.

I would highly recommend Constant Home Comfort to anyone who is looking to replace their Furnace and/or A/C. Thomas and Peter were very informative and answered all my questions. They were both very professional and courteous.

Max in Toronto

Company is reliable and in particular Nemo (one of the sales people) really, really knows his stuff. He is an AC and furnace savant. I will recommend to family and friends.

Thank you so much for the time to write this review and for your wonderful words! We are thrilled to have provided you with service you are satisfied and happy with. Dont forget to refer family and friends. Thanks again.

Dharmesh P.

Constant home comfort sales rep. Mr. Thomas was very helpful and provided me with all the necessary information with different option regarding furnace installation. He is helpful and has good knowledge.
Mr. Peter did the installation of furnace and the work was quite impressive.
I would definitely recommend constant home comfort to my friends and relatives.

Thank you so much for the time to write this review and for your wonderful words! We are thrilled to have provided you with service you are satisfied and happy with. Please contact Thomas if you have any questions anytime.

Almin C.

I met with Vincent last week and received quotation for furnace, and I finally decide to go with his company, and I’m pretty pleased their installation, the techs are professional and polite. I will highly recommend this company to others

Hi Almin C. Thank you so much for the time to write this review and for your wonderful words! We are thrilled to have provided you with service you are satisfied and happy with.

nameme

This company is good, their techs are polite and full with patience,also consultant NashZhang help us with choosing a two statue furnace for our house, and now we have stronger wind and feel more comfortable.

Hi Nameme. Thank you for your review. Customers satisfaction is always our priority. Do not forget to refer your friends and family.

Vinh in Toronto

I would highly recommend calling them for an estimate.

Thomas came out and did a thorough inspection to tell me if the water heater upgrade was possible. He took measurements and carefully inspected everything. In the end it was not possible to install the gas water heater I wanted but he told me that after careful consideration and did not try to sell me something that I would have problems with later on

I appreciated the good customer service and their honesty.

Hi Vinh. Thank you for the amazing review.Please do not forget to refer us to friends and family.

amy_2019 in Markham

I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to replace their furnace or ac. The salesman was very informative and answered all my questions. I shopped around and found that this company is giving the best price in my area. Installation was quick and they cleaned the place before they left.

Hi Amy. Thank you this amazing review. We hope you are enjoying your new products.Please feel free to call us at anytime if you have any questions or concerns. Have a great day.

actchong

I am very pleased with the works done by Thomas Wong and Lin, greatly appreciated; you have got good people at your place.

Hello Actchong. Thank for taking your time during your busy schedule to provide our company with a great review. Quallity products and customer satisfaction is always our priority. Looking forward to service your family and friends in the future.

kktse in Westmont

As suggested by the salesman of this company, we installed the Keeprite 24 MBTUH on 4 July 2017. It has not very cold working after 10 days. We contacted the Salesman and he slide the responsibility to the Technician. Thanks the July and August were not hot. Unfortunately, the temperature came over 30+ degree last week. The display shown "overrun". We called this company of 905-597-5593 on Monday, 25 July 17 at 10:09am and a gentleman told us a technician would contact us for an appointment. However, no once called back on this crazy hot day. We called this number again on Tuesday, 26 July 2017 at 14:47 and talked to a lady to explain we could not sleep for few days and needed her to arrange immediately service.
However, she said a technician would call back to arrange. We asked her to make sure and monitor one else would call us today, 26 July 2017. She promised and said she would call the Technician to call us immediately at 14:50 of 24 July 2017. However, she also disappeared and the phone connected to a telephone system with no operator or voice mail.
The AC set to 23.5 degree with cooling setting but the temperature is 26.9 degree. Even the external Temperature tonight of 19 degree is still cooler than the AC.
I think they would like to come after Thursday while the weather would drop to 18 degree on Thursday.
This is the WORST COMPANY WE HAVE MET IN CANADA.

Hi Kktse. It is our intention to provide only the highest quality items to our customers, and we regret that your product had some issues.We understand your disappointment, and apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

We forwarded this issue to the supervisor and we have already resolved your issue immidiately. Thank you again for bringing this issue to our attention—please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further concerns.We will continue to strive to be industry leaders, and will take preventative measures to make sure that this does not happen again.

K W.

Received quote and met with Thomas Wong who was very professional and extremely helpful to chose the right models for my small bungalow. Will rate work once installation has been completed.
Jim and Jason turned up for instalment on time. Very professional and courteous. New ac and furnace were installed within 4 hours, removed old furnace and ac and left premises clean. Spent time to explain function and also installed new thermostat. Thomas called and checked on progress, I am so pleased with this company, will recommend to all my friends.

Thanks again for your business and for the great review! Please feel free to contact Thomas at anytime if you have any questions or concerns.

More about Constant Home Comfort

Professional and reliable service and installation of furnace and air conditioners in the GTA. Our strength is in matching you with available rebates depending on your location availability.

Our clients may be presented with a zero down payment, high efficiency furnace or AC installed fast + rebates as high as $2,650 depending on what we get them approved for. Call us anytime for a quick price quote and rebate eligibility.

Choose from a variety of high end brands including Carrier, Goodman, and Keeprite. There are various features and upgrades for you to choose from including smart control panels! Enjoy a top of the line appliance upgrade from the low $990’s after rebates, including installation!

We have a high client satisfaction as we offer exceptional service in a timely manner! We only install top of the line energy efficient products that will last you a lifetime. We will explain to you in depth how to maximize your savings and maintain comfort all year round in your home. We are customer focused.