Constant Home Comfort

Reviews for Constant Home Comfort

JAMES MISSISSAUGA
JAMES MISSISSAUGA

reliable service

I was thinking about attic insulation in late November, but Shawn Shen sold me the furnace update as well when he visited my home. Normally I would search HomeStars to find a good contractor. This time I felt that Shawn knows his business well and decided to give them a try. Shawn did tell me that they had good reviews on HomeStars.

The project was to replace our 12-year old Carrier high efficiency furnace with a new one, and to increase the insulation from 7 in to 17 in. It also included a new central humidifier and a Nest Learning Thermostat.

The installation was done 2 days after signing the contract. Two technicians arrived on time and completed the work in one day. They are very knowledgeable and professional. The job was done much better than Carrier's installer 12 years ago.

Another two-member team did the attic insulation in the afternoon, who also did a good clean job. The auditor came along for the government rebate.

Due to the installation of Nest control, I ran into a prolonged learning curve along with the self-learning control. The next day the furnace stopped heating before reaching the set temperature. I thought something must be wrong and called Shawn in panic. Shawn explained that it might be due to the Nest's learning curve, and advised me to keep an eye on its performance in next few days. For the following two weeks Shawn and I were communicating almost daily. Eventually the system has become stable and functions well as desired. Whenever I contacted Shawn, he would respond immediately. He is a salesman, and could have forwarded me to their support team. But he never lost patience answering my questions. He deserves a customer service award.

The humidifier has made the environment much more comfortable. Our old one never worked so nicely. The entire system has been working reliably for over a month now. I am very pleased with the performance and feel it is time to give the Constant Home Comfort a 10/10 rating.

Hi, James. Thanks for your amazing review, we appreciate your business and trust!

Unprofessional and useless

We call on Saturday night at 9pm for their 24/7 emergency service as the furnace had stopped. Told they’d show up Sunday morning between 10-11 am. Good thing it wasn’t -25 and an immediate emergency. No show. My wife took the day off work to be there. Called them. Person could barely speak English. Was confused. Said no one would show up till Monday morning. After sitting around for over two hours waiting.
Any company that does not show up when THEY say they will, making the customer sit around waiting as if their time is worthless, should not be in business. We’re having another company come over that at least says they won’t be there till Monday morning.

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue. We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Your happiness is our number one priority. please contact our office at 9055975593, and then service consultant will be helping with that

Sara Lee in Brampton
Sara Lee in Brampton

Tankless/AC/Furnace Installation

My furnace had not been working well in last week and stopped working when the temperature dropped down to -22°C. I was looking for a company to replace the furnace. Constant Home Comfort was recommended by a friend. Shawn has been very helpful, he did such good job to make my house warm in the extreme cold weather. Thanks!

Steven in Mississauga
Steven in Mississauga

New furnace broke down but could not get service

My furnace was installed by Constant home comfort less than a year ago. It stopped working all the sudden last night ( -20 degree outside).

I called Customer service and was told I will be contacted by technician within 4 hours but after three fours no one contact me!

9:07pm I called customer service and I was promised technician 4 hour call back.

11:30pm I followed up and customer service said technician received and confirmed the paging. Customer service was a bit rude and said it has not reached 4 hours yet

1:27am I followed up again but I was told “someone will contact you within 4 hours”

8:32am I called again and the customer service said she will page technician.

As of the writing (9:30am) still waiting for technician to contact me.

Fast service

Woke up to our house at 13* Celsius during a winter cold weather warning. Luckily we had small heaters and a fireplace to keep the house somewhat bearable. After another company told us we needed to get a new fernace we shopped around to see who was able to get us one the fastest. Andrew from Constant Home Comfort came out to the house at 10:30pm and had a new furnace ordered to be installed the next day. We are beyond pleased with how fast and accommodating they are. Thanks Andrew you saved us.

Thank you for the amazing review. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions

emma
emma

Furnace

Professional technician, come in 1 hour after my call, quickly check and solve the problem

Hi, Emma. Thanks for your amazing review, we appreciate your business and trust!

New Amstrong Furnace and Tankless water heater installed

I called and got a response within 1 hour which included a home visit, well advised with options and ok the job after seeing the reviews and determining competitors options who were more interested me meeting at their their convenience rather than mine. CHF execute the install the same day, professionally, demonstrated attention to technical details even aesthetics and worked non stop (no breaks) until the job was done, and then followed by a good clean up. Excellent job; I'm well satisfied.

Thanks for contacting constant home comfort as your needs. We appreciate your trust and business. Thanks again.

al.vee.toronto
al.vee.toronto

The purchase and installation of a high efficiency furnace in sub-zero temperatures.

With my previous furnace shutting down in the middle of an extremely cold week in January, I was forced to evaluate and purchase a furnace with little time to spare.

After calling 4 vendors, I quickly narrowed the choice down to 2. One, a well known and recognized company.
The other, Constant Home Comfort.

While the larger company provided me with psychology based sales pitches and slow to reply back with questions I'd asked, Thomas (sales advisor) from Constant Home Comfort was to the point & precise with his recommendation and price.

Within a day, the new furnace was running efficiently based on excellent project management from Thomas, as well as speedy, professional and knowledgeable installation from head installer, Peter.

I will stick to Constant Home Comfort for my future purchases and greatly appreciate the extra steps and diligence they provided.

Thank you for taking the time to review our services.We appreciate your business and the opportunity to help during this stressful time.

Mary S.
Mary S.

Furnace and AC - 2 Properties ( Brampton and Toronto )

Thomas Wong represented the Company (Constant Home Comfort).
He offered the products and he valued our opinions as customer.
With his excellent service, Thomas trusted us as a Customer.
Where can you find a Consultant that arranged everything ..have everything installed and will pay you later with not even downpayment.
We build the TRUST working together.

Thank you Thomas and your Team !!!
I will definitely keep my eyes open for you to increase your business.

Mary Saludez

Hi, Thanks for your amazing review, we appreciate your business and trust!

ray
ray

Furnace

Thomas Wong explained very detail ang provided me very good service.. He also show me reliable

Hi ray , thank you so much for your amazing review, we really appreciate it! Customer satisfaction is always our priority.

More about Constant Home Comfort

Professional and reliable service and installation of furnace and air conditioners in the GTA. Our strength is in matching you with available rebates depending on your location availability.

Our clients may be presented with a zero down payment, high-efficiency furnace or AC installed fast + rebates as high as $5,850 depending on what we get them approved for. Call us anytime for a quick price quote and rebate eligibility.

Choose from a variety of high-end brands including Lennox, American Standard, Armstrong Air and Keeprite. There are various features and upgrades for you to choose from including smart control panels! Enjoy a top of the line appliance upgrade from the low $990’s after rebates, including installation!

We have a high client satisfaction as we offer exceptional service in a timely manner! We only install top of the line energy efficient products that will last you a lifetime. We will explain to you in depth about how to maximize your savings and maintain comfort all year round in your home. We are customer focused.