Constant Home Comfort

11-50 Mural St Richmond Hill ON L4B1E4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in ??????????  >  Constant Home Comfort

Reviews for Constant Home Comfort

Kathy L.

Thank you Thomas for the wonderful service you provided. I just got my attic insulation done and I can feel a lot warmer in my home. The insulation team did a clean and tidy job. Thank you Constant Home Comfort.Will definitely recommend Thomas’ service to my friends.

Hi Kathy. Thank you for the amazing review. Please feel free to contact Thomas at anytime if you have any questions.

Unknown

Thomas was the marketing guy who came to sign up. He was very cooperative. I Feel like, I paid more Price. Two guys came for insulation, (problem was both of them don’t know English) hard to communicate but both Chinese guys did good job.
Overall happy with service. Now just waiting for my reabate from GreenOn. Got email saying they already applied for rebate, hope I will get rebate soon

Review has 2 previous versions

Thank you so much for the great review. Looking forward to working with you in the future .

edwardkwok12047
1 review Scarborough, ON

Constant Home comfort and David Huang was very helpful in helping me top up the attic insulation and basement insulation. Also applied the green Ontario fund program rebate for me. Well done. Thank you.

Edward, thank you so much for your amazing review, we really appreciate it! Customer satisfaction is always our priority.

alex qing in North York

I contacted Vincent because of a friend‘s referral, he is really a very nice guy. at first I just want him to inspect my attic insulation, however he generously offered me a full inpection of my house. when Vincent saw my 20yrs old water tank he did a water test for me, the result didnt turn out well. Moreover, I was pretty fed up with my previous water rental company and I always wanted to get rid of it, so Vincent offered me a perfect solution. Now, Im in LOVE with my newly installed tankless water heater,it is really a thing of beauty,Im very satisfied!! thanks again for everything vincent!!

Alex,thank you so much for your detailed and glowing comments, we really appreciate it! We look forward to the next time you need us, and thank you in advance for passing our name on to your friends and family:). Best wishes from Constant Home Comfort.

Thank you Thomas for providing me with such great customer service. I did my attic insulation last week and I felt the warmth and comfort the same very night. The two guys from the insulation team did a very good job as well. Constant Home Comfort has great people working for them. I would recommend and refer to my friends and family. Thanks again.

Hi. Thank you for the amazing review. Please dont forget to refer friends and family.

Damion H.

My home has temperature difference problem between floors. David Huang from constant home comfort came and top up the attic insulation, after that the house feel much warmer! Thank you.

Hi Damion. Thank for the review. Please feel free to contact David if u have any questions.

We recently had our attic insulation done by Constant Home Comfort, and what a difference right away! Our master bedroom and our daughter’s room feel a lot warmer than before. Their sales agents Megan & Tommy were knowledgeable, thorough and patient at walking us through the whole process. Overall, very positive experience and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend anyone that needs their service.

Thank you so much for the time to write this review and for your wonderful words! We are thrilled to have provided you with service you are satisfied and happy with. Please contact Maygen or Tommy if you have any questions anytime.

Lillian C in Brampton

the old furnace was already over 10 years. last week the furnace just broke down, I called constant home comfort, they sent Shawn to my house. He checked the furnace, then provided some suggestions which is very helpful. I decided to change a new furnace due to the government rebate programme. The new one is perfect working and very quiet.
旧的暖气已经用了超过10年,有一天忽然就不工作了,Shawn当天就赶来查看了暖气情况,给了一些非常有帮助的维修或更换的建议,正好政府有补贴政策,最后还是选择了更换一台新的。现在的暖气又安静又省煤气,强烈推荐constant home comfort,销售和安装人员都非常专业,态度也非常好。

Hi Lilian, thanks for sharing your positive experience with Constant Home Comfort. We take great pride in all of our jobs and really do care about our customers! It was truly our pleasure and we look forward to working with you again on future projects.

Mao M.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent work,well done!The engineers provide us very professional and friendly service. It is a very nice experience for my home!Thank you!

Thank you for the amazing review Mao. Do not forget to refer friends and family.

qq1206829529

Thanks to NashZhang from CHC, help me picking the perfect model to change on my old furnace for gas saving and air quality improvement, my parents are satisfied with the installation also the attitude of the installers

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Constant Home Comfort. We take great pride in all of our jobs and really do care about our customers! It was truly our pleasure and we look forward to working with you again on future projects.

More about Constant Home Comfort

Professional and reliable service and installation of furnace and air conditioners in the GTA. Our strength is in matching you with available rebates depending on your location availability.

Our clients may be presented with a zero down payment, high efficiency furnace or AC installed fast + rebates as high as $2,650 depending on what we get them approved for. Call us anytime for a quick price quote and rebate eligibility.

Choose from a variety of high end brands including Carrier, Goodman, and Keeprite. There are various features and upgrades for you to choose from including smart control panels! Enjoy a top of the line appliance upgrade from the low $990’s after rebates, including installation!

We have a high client satisfaction as we offer exceptional service in a timely manner! We only install top of the line energy efficient products that will last you a lifetime. We will explain to you in depth how to maximize your savings and maintain comfort all year round in your home. We are customer focused.