Constant Home Comfort

11-50 Mural St Richmond Hill ON L4B1E4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in ??????????  >  Constant Home Comfort

Reviews for Constant Home Comfort

cmadan
cmadan

Attic insulation and window sealing

I decided to have my attic insulation topped up and set up a consultation with this company. The insulation levels in my attics were well below the required maximum. Thomas Wong was polite, knowledgeable and prompt. The quote he provided for me was very fair and he was able to schedule the installation around my schedule. I wanted to take advantage of the GREEN-ON rebate program. His staff arrived on time and completed the work to my satisfaction. They also submitted my GREEN-ON application in a very timely manner. I highly recommend this company and Thomas in particular.

Hi cmadan, thank you for taking time off your busy schedule to provide us with a amazing review. Please do not forget to refer family and friends.

pjms
pjms

Furnace and AC installation.

I was originally planning to replace our furnace next year but my furnace broke down last week, so I had no choice but to replace it. I then asked a good friend of mine to recommend me a good HVAC company and Constant Home Comfort came in highly recommend, They did a good job on installing my friend's new furnace on his house that's why I went with them. I called Thomas on Saturday and to my surprise he came in the same day to provide me with the quotes for the furnace. He provided me with a lot of options and thoroughly explained to me on how furnaces work and their furnace are very reasonably priced as well. Peter came in today which is Thursday and installed our new furnace and AC, the installers are very professional and tidy. I am very happy cause we got a high efficiency furnace just in time for the cold winter months ahead. Thank you Constant Home Comfort.

Thanks for contacting constant home comfort as your needs. We appreciate your trust and business. Thanks again.

Fred
Fred

New AC, furnace installed

Overall very good service. The sales Shawn is very knowledgeable, provided me high performance products with reasonable price. The machines were installed by technician Bahador, who has professional skills and pays attention to every details.
Proper installation combined with good machines, I hope the new AC and Furnace will be worry free for years to come. Haven't used the AC yet due to low temperature, will report back next summer.
Thumbs up for this company. Recommended.

Thank you so much for the great review. Looking forward to working with you in the future .

wenzhuo in Toronto
wenzhuo in Toronto

Great service, helpful for replacing Furnace and AC

My furnace was not working anymore, and then i contacted Constanthomecomfort. One day after, they sent a guy to do a whole inspection on my house and gave me all the information that i need. And i choose American Standard brand for both of furnace and AC, they had the installation done in 5 days. Both of the inspector and the technician were doing excellent job. I highly recommend Constanthomecomfort and their services.

Thank you for taking the time to review our services.We appreciate your business and the opportunity to help during this stressful time.

Vzhang
Vzhang

A/c furnace

Daniel is a good sales, he gave me a suitable suggestion, recommended me Good products, The installation was finished in time.

Thank you for the amazing review. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions .

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

ac, furnace,and water heater

Great service. Ali Bahremand came to our home and explain everything showed us different senario and different combination to choose very professional . I will definitely recommend him . Im a very satisfied customer.

Hi Dear customer, thank you for the amazing review. Do not forget to refer friends and family to Ali.Looking forward to serve you with your other HVAC needs in future.

Colleen
Colleen

Attic Insulation

I took advantage of the GreenOn Rebate program to do the attic Insulation with Constant Home Comfort a few months ago. As recommended by my brother in law, Thomas Wong came to my house for consultation. He was very professional and thorough in explaining the process. My husband and I were very satisfied with his service that we signed the contract on the spot. The two service people who did the work were very courteous, efficient and they also vacuumed my closet before leaving. I am very satisfied with the excellent service by everyone I have encountered with at Constant Home Comfort and happy to receive my cheque within the specified timeframe. I highly recommend this company, especially Thomas

Hi, Colleen:
Thanks for your trust and amazing review.

Paul
Paul

furnance installation and service

Daniel Wang came and deliver the servicede. It's found that the furnace is working well. The installation was good. He cleans the furnance.

Hi, Paul. Thanks for your amazing review, we appreciate your business and trust!

Happy h.
Happy h.

Water tank, heater AC change to new unit

Daniel Wang is professional and knowledgeable. Honest with product and prices. Therefore it is the only thing customer cares.

Tom
Tom

New AC install

My neighbor highly recommend me his AC guy Ally, who has been in business with them over 10 years. Ally quoted me good price on a 4 ton American Standard AC and explained everything well over the phone and setup the installation date. Two gentlemen came on time and installed AC professionally and carefully just like install AC for their own house. very satisfied. Ally called me during the install to explain the charge for extra copper. He has told me this before so no surprises for me. everything is perfect. Highly recommend Ally and company.

Tom, thank you so much for your detailed and glowing comments, we really appreciate it! We look forward to the next time you need us, and thank you in advance for passing our name on to your friends and family:). Best wishes from Constant Home Comfort.

More about Constant Home Comfort

Professional and reliable service and installation of furnace and air conditioners in the GTA. Our strength is in matching you with available rebates depending on your location availability.

Our clients may be presented with a zero down payment, high-efficiency furnace or AC installed fast + rebates as high as $5,850 depending on what we get them approved for. Call us anytime for a quick price quote and rebate eligibility.

Choose from a variety of high-end brands including Lennox, American Standard, Armstrong Air and Keeprite. There are various features and upgrades for you to choose from including smart control panels! Enjoy a top of the line appliance upgrade from the low $990’s after rebates, including installation!

We have a high client satisfaction as we offer exceptional service in a timely manner! We only install top of the line energy efficient products that will last you a lifetime. We will explain to you in depth about how to maximize your savings and maintain comfort all year round in your home. We are customer focused.